[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Hawt.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Hawt.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Which is the best operative?

I don't think I'll play enough to unlock another one and I want this choice to count.

Also, what about duck game? I marked it as not interested and now has crazy high ratings.

Also RTS thread. Ha, not really.
>>
What game ?
>>
>>336138013

It's obviously called "Hawt" or "First Ass" even though Google says nothing.

Here, OP, have a sage.
>>
>>336138013
>>336138092
Ghost in the Shell First Assault
>>
>>336138013
>>336138092
You guys are totally clueless.
>>
>>336136725
Is it as mediocre as everyone says anon?
>>
>>336139151
I haven't played that long, but it's heh. Install the fucker and try it yourself. After playing insurgency I'm picky with my shooters.
>>
>>336138931
Been out of the loop for a while, so I had my doubts, mostly since words like "Ghost Screen" and "Dive" are dead giveaways, but I still wanted to be sure.

>>336138474
Thanks
>>
>>336139494
In all fairness, I should have posted the game's name, as it wasn't obvious. I always assume everyone browsing /v/ will be more hardcore than I and recognise every game.

My apologies.
>>
>>336139858
No worries

Now tell us more about the game, since you're obviously playing it while I still have no clue how to get into it
>>
>>336136725
>Which is the best operative?
Most are fine. But Paz and Saitou (IIRC) are the better ones.

Uhh. Armour man and thermal vision dude.
>>
>>336139984
Again, I fucked up. It's free on Steam for the weekend. I played it a bit but I'm balls deep in a different game and I can't be bothered to play First Ass exclusively for the weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/369200/

Also, I'm a retard. Picked the albino cutie because she was hot, but it's a fucking FPS.

>>336140024
I'll get Saito then. I hope the Major can forgive me. Thanks.
>>
>>336136725
Major is not that great IF YOUR MOVING and you can only get like 1kill while invisible unless the enemy is extremely stupid.

The guy that heals himself can be great in group modes. A few seconds after the last time you've been shot, you health starts to regenerate. It does not constantly regenerate/make you invincible, and that's fair.

A well placed turret near an objective can be great because they have a good amount of health and damage, but I think they're susceptible to batos rocket launcher.

I don't see the appeal of the little drones.

Personally, I love the sniper that sees through walls every few seconds, and it's also a great team ability useful at any time. I use him with an SMG, so I'm running and gunnng, seeing through walls, and pretty close to teammates.

The chick with the invisibility wall is more useful for those who camp with sniper rifles or assault rifles.

Are they really working on a 10th operative? An original one? Hopefully a medic of some sort.
>>
Did they balance the game yet or is it still shit
>>
>>336139331
Just installed ut4 m8. Was looking at this before hand, it looked interesting before it came out but seems DOA
>>
>>336140285
Well, Maven is already an original operative.
>>
>>336140283
>Picked the albino cutie because she was ho
That's literally the only reason I have the Major and Maven.
>>
f2p when? Free weekend almost over and those early access packs are all shit.
>>
>>336140409
Wait, UT4 shit? Or First Ass?

>>336140520
We are slaves to our dicks, you and I.
>>
played the first closed beta like 6 months ago

are there any new bigger maps?

i remember 3; a street at night which almost nobody played, the back and forth one with the tachikoma, and the one that was played 90% of the time which was like assault on a control room
>>
>>336140432
Oh ok, didn't know that.
>>
why is this shit region locked
>>
I recently watched through Arise and the Movie that goes with it, and wow was it underwhelming. Why can't they just give us SAC season 3 or another Mamoru Oshii film? That's what everyone wants.
>>
File: 1454477671942.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1454477671942.gif
3 MB, 220x212
>2100
>still using ar-15
>>
>>336140609
$2.50 is pretty fucking cheap mate
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.