[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE Seriously though, whoever designed that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Sulyvahn's beast.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sulyvahn's beast.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Seriously though, whoever designed that room before Archdeacon McDonell is a dissgusting subhuman
>>
>>336130414
just walk back through the arch, as he disappears hit him, then run back in. he spawns with the damage you put on him as he disappears. EZ
>>
>>336130513
You're a tremendous faggot
>>
>>336130414
They only have 2 or 3 moves and their telegraphs are extremely obvious. Never block, just roll through their swipes and counter from roll.
Practice on the one on the bridge.

For the reservoir, pull one towards the ladder and kill it there, then kill the other. Seriously, once you've learned their tells you'll see how easy they actually are.
I'd take these over the great-shield knights any day.
>>
Just roll under him and resist the urge to strafe left/right
>>
>>336130414
>giant room with 2 enemies which you can easily pull from far away

absolute madmen
>>
Aldrich Faithful room is literally impossible. 2 of those fucks at the same time is bullshit.
>>
>>336130414
I found that using bleed really helps out. It builds pretty fast and takes a good chunk out of their health. Just use a fast weapon to build the bleed and your good. Other than that, just dodge and don't block.
>>
they're extremely weak to bleed, they keep bleeding if you use carthus rouge
>>
>>336131779
>>336131818
>they're weak to bleed
Is this a Bloodborne reference?
>>
>>336131359
My dear pupil, it sounds like you haven't quite discovered the art of bow cheese yet.

Shoot the first one from a distance and you'll have yourself a 1v1. They hit hard but they're pretty fragile themselves and like others pointed out you can speed up the killing even more with bleed.
>>
>he isn't a pyromancer
>>
>>336132640
While it's charging towards you, you can climb back up the ladder and drop attack it.
>>
>>336132724
>playing literal babby mode
Apply yourself
>>
>>336132796
don't climb up all the way tho
>>
>>336132796
Exactly. With a bit of luck you hit its head properly and it flinches, so you can go in for a critical afterwards. At that point you should easily be able to finish it off.
>>
>>336130414
>Beat the bridge puppy first try, barely
>Take a dozen tries to kill the puppies behind the illusionary wall
>Was even bow pulling them one at a time

That shit was frustrating.
>>
>>336132879
Knight is babby mode friend.
>>
>>336132610
No, Bleed is just a buildup damage type and things without armor tend to be weak to it.
>>
>>336130414
Large weapons are a big issue for them. With 3, maybe 4 hits to the face region causes them to get thrown backward and exposed for a hell of a critical. I cleared the archdeacon room one beast at a time with a 2 handed Zweihander. They really aren't all that difficult, just aim for the face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
>>
>>336130414
I threw like 3 big fireballs at it, the first one staggering it, and it died before it got a chance to attack. Seems like that's its weakness.
>>
>>336130414

>Aggro 1
>Dodge his attacks while attacking him
>Kill him
>Kill the other

It ain't rocket science.
>>
>>336130414
Did they change this in the latest patch? I remember fighting one of those curse spiders on the bridge but last time I went it was one of those beasts.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.