[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It doesn't need to make sense, fans will write their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dark_souls_high_wall_of_lothric.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_high_wall_of_lothric.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>It doesn't need to make sense, fans will write their own stories and make sense of it
>>
>>336128960
or you can learn the story and not be lazy. i can explain briefly if ya need
>>
There is no story in Souls games or any Japanese game, they just mask simplistic content with grandiose (to them) phrasings.
>>
>>336129086
DUDE FIRE AND DARK IN AN ENDLESS CYCLE LMAO XD
>>
>>336128960
>dark souls
The game nerds trick themselves into thinking it's fun
>>
>>336129086
Who cares about story in video games anyway.
>>
>>336129086
So how are the three games tied together? Where did all the humanity go?
>>
That's fine, I don't give a fuck about the story in Souls games.
>>
>>336128960
good thing the story doesn't matter in these games unless you're that faggot Vaati trying to get rich off of it
>>
Whats up with the guys made into tree's? I never got why they were being worshiped.
>>
As much as I dislike souls games, that is one aspect where the design is very good. A good storyteller will create a world that is bigger than just what they explicitly show, big enough the viewer can fill in the ambiguities and the blanks with imagination.
>>
>>336130118
Why is vaati so CUTE
>>
>>336131775
Genetics. Straya cunts were voted some time ago the most handsome people on earth iirc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.