[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>breaks the bridge in the Catacombs >doesn't use it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: photo.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>breaks the bridge in the Catacombs
>doesn't use it as a ladder
>instead he jumps down
>>
I didn't even realize it doubled as a ladder.

He's done much dumber things than that in this blind playthrough.
>>
hes a fucking retard and annoying as fuck

>sees ds1 reference
>starts talking about the same shit hes been talking about in his old lore videos for like 10 minutes

SHUT THE FUCK UP ENB
>>
>>336125370

True, but today's video just pissed me off in a different kind of way.

He didn't even try to rush to cut off the bridge before the horde of skeletons came across it.
>>
>>336125375

>complaining that a lorefag behaves like a lorefag
>>
>>336125441

I'm more annoyed at how he's now probably gonna spend 4-5 videos backtracking and doing smouldering lake.
>>
>>336125204
Thanks for the spoiler, asshole. I'm like 3 or 4 videos behind.
>>
>>336125442

Not that guy, but he tends to really overthink things.

>What are you trying to tell me, titanite shard?
>Why did they put you here?
>>
>>336125204
>it's an "ENB complains about the Souls community, intentionally incites hostility, then complains that they're mean" episode
>>
>>336125608
According to his Twitter he missed 2 optional areas that he gets in NG+.
I assume he missed Izalith and Dark Firelink.
>>
to be fair, the game fucks you over and doesn't give you the option to climb down for a good 5 seconds after you cut the bridge down.
>>
>>336125942

>it's a "comments are disabled for this video" episode

Why?

He already said he wasn't reading the comments himself, that someone else was filtering through them for non-spoiler stuff.

So why remove it altogether?

>>336126195

>according to his Twitter

Was that in response to someone?

>>336126364

Did it? It gave me one as soon as it settled down from moving/collapsing.
>>
>>336126898
>Was that in response to someone?
Someone asked him where he was in the game and he said NG+, then they asked if he got all the optional areas and he said that he had missed a couple.

Maybe he misses them in NG+ also, but it seems like he is aware of them now though.
>>
>>336127197

So if he's done with the game, why is he releasing only one video per day?
>>
>>336128172
Views.
>>
>>336128172
Shitty Internet.
He can only get out 1 video a day, sometimes 2.
>>
the button prompt didn't appear to use the ladder so he assumed that it didn't work, he did actually try to check if it was a ladder but he did it too quickly for the fucking rom hack of a game to keep up and display the prompt
>>
>>336125441
Why are people getting mad at him for what he does in a BLIND playthrough? Do you all really expect him to know how everything works before he even played the game?
>>
>>336125942
How does he "intentionally incite hostility"? From what I've seen on Twitter, he's just giving people shit who have already given him nonstop shit for playing the game in a less-than-optimal fashion on his first playthrough of the game.
>>
>>336125204

>beat deacons of the deep
>didn't see their robes drop

CMON ENB IT WAS ON THE SCREEN 3 TIMES. CMON MAN.
>>
>>336128664

What?

At that point he already knew he could cut the bridge from the boss-fight side and he saw them rushing towards him and just stood there.
>>
>>336128664
This.

If you want to get mad at a playthrough, get mad at fucking Pat and Woolie playing DS3.

That shit is so fucking bad that it makes their Bloodborne playthrough look like Deadly Premonition.
>>
Listening to his podcast right now and he's complaining about the community.

He's right.
>>
>>336128483
Pretty much this
Still today's episode was pretty trash
>I wanna press forward but instead I'll backtrack through the entirety of one of the dullest areas in the game
Nigger just wait for NG+ to redo whatever you fuck up.
>>
>>336128842

Its amazing hearing all of them go "IT MUST BE THIS"

and it never ever is. Pat still has no fucking idea about how to level but at least hes doing it offline. Spy is throwing a shit-fit because he has to put a single point into Dex in order to equip a weapon. The autistic min-maxing fuck.
>>
>>336128850
Yup. The Souls community started going to shit around the time Dark Souls came out on PC, but DS2 really is where it became fucking terrible. Idiots took the "git gud" thing seriously and now there's such a level of elitism that literally every single thread about ANY Souls game turns into vile shitslinging and a complete lack of any real discourse.

Back in the Demon's Souls days talking about the game was fantastic. Threads were full of people trying to help each other out and discussions about the game's lore and world building. Advice was freely shared and people weren't shamed for asking questions. It's so sad what happened to the community.
>>
>>336129257
To be fair, great swords and ultra great swords having such high dex requirements is kind of crazy. It's just weird that you basically HAVE to make your GS or UGS Heavy in order to do a pure strength build.
>>
>>336129257
>You wouldn't know this because you never played Dark Souls but...

And then proceeds to be completely wrong.

The DS3 LP is turning into their Walking Dead Season 2 LP with how much unneeded hate Pat is throwing at DS2, even though he is completely wrong.
>>
The area it leads to is pointless anyways.
>>
>>336125204
I jumped down, but i survived.

Still at least he noticed that one are he kept running past and he has the idea of using spook. So maybe there is hope yet.

It'll be funny when he finally stumbles unto Patches.
>>
>>336126195
Hm, i'd wager he misses Archdragon Peak and Dark Firelink instead.
>>
>getting mad at another person's video
>a LETS PLAY of all things

I cringed so hard I had a stroke. kill yourselves
>>
>>336129293

He was bang on about the wiki thing, its a really strange comparison but something similar happened to WoW. All of the add-ons and WoWHead took any degree of conversation and exploration out of the game and then people complained it was boring and too easy with their class specific UI add-ons and golden trail.

Familiarity left From two ways to go make another game in the same style and hope fans actually see it as a send off to the series OR make it as hard as they possibly could. I'm pretty glad they choose the former, I might have had little problem with the game but thats just because I've played the previous 4 fucking games.
>>
>>336129293

>The Souls community started going to shit around the time Dark Souls came out on PC

Oh look, another person blaming the PC community for turning the Souls community to shit.

Protip: it turned shit the moment it was on more than one platform, i.e. 360's crowd addition.

So don't go all bullshitting about PC ruining shit.

I've been playing From games before Souls even began and while DeS had a niche, relatively peaceful community, DaS, specifically the multiplat console release, signaled the start of shitting all over each other. And I'm not saying the 360 owners started shitting alone. The PS3 guys did too. Because holy fuck if there's one thing that console owners enjoy doing, it's shitflinging at each other. If they can't boast how they have some exclusive to hold over the head of the other console corporation brand, then they start shitting up the mutual space they share. In this case, it was Dark Souls.
>>
>>336129293
We still have some DeS threads and Bloodborne ones are nice if you ignore the occasional shitposter who hasnt played it yet or is too much in love with DaS.
>>
>>336129517

>It'll be funny when he finally stumbles unto Patches.

How would he even do that?

It requires him going up the elevator in the tower behind Firelink, doesn't it?
>>
>>336129919
I'm not blaming the PC community, I was simply pointing out that it was around that time that the community basically started dying. It's not because of the PC community specifically, it's more a matter of the game being more widely available and thus a wider range of people having access to it. There is a degree of blame to be placed on the PC community since PC gamers tend to have the elitist attitude towards others so that just carried over into Dark Souls, but it is by no means entirely because of the PC release that the community became terrible.
>>
>>336128850
>he's complaining about the community.
He wasn't complaining about the community, he just thinks things are different and don't have the same mystery as when the series was new.
>>
>>336130029
The occasional Soulsborne fanart thread can also be pretty comfy.

>>336130123
The event already triggered, he just didn't notice the sound of the gate closing and chose leave by dropping down, missing the gate being closed.
>>
i fell with the bridge and ended up on the other side of the stalactite wall, i was able to run down the wall all the way to horace

it was fun
>>
>>336130189

>It's not because of the PC community specifically, it's more a matter of the game being more widely available and thus a wider range of people having access to it.

Ah, my bad, I misunderstood you then.

Yeah, I agree with that assessment.

Ultimately, wider audience tends to mean more shit getting brought into the community too, and there has to be more quality to outweigh it, but more often than not, shitters tend to be way more vocal.

As for elitist attitude, I don't know. Some have it, no question. I played on PC for as long as I remember, but during the years and decades, I expanded my boundaries and became basically an idort. Had the money for it so I saw no reason to restrict myself to just one platform.

Still like PC best, but yeah, there's so many fucking kids nowadays with access to PCs and no idea what they're doing, it's just a disaster.
>>
>>336129919
Bro, why are you so defensive? You know, maybe the reason so many people point to the PC release of Dark Souls as the moment the community died is because it's true. All you "PC master race" faggots who take yourselves so god damn seriously did the same thing with Dark Souls that you do with everything: Shit on anyone who is worse than you or has any kind of questions to ask. Not to mention the easy piratability of the game opened the community up to the toxic piratefags who never have anything worthwhile to contribute to any conversation since seemingly the only thing they can talk about his how stupid people are for buying games.
>>
>>336125939

That's the best thing about him tho.
>>
>>336130189
Agreed. It was popularity and the memes that turn one of the best communities of vidya I've ever known into a poison that contantly I try to avoid.
>>
>>336125939
Well in dark souls everything was placed in a way that gave it a back story, whereas dark souls 3 doesn't have a lot of that.

Also, how come Andre isn't from Astora anymore even though Astora apparently still exists?
>>
>>336130441

I'm not. At all. I just hate it when one community is solely blamed for everything bad that happens to something. I'd be defending the 360 crowd if someone was blaming solely them or the PS3 if someone was blaming them. Because it's never the fault of just one person.

>All you "PC master race" faggots who take yourselves so god damn seriously did the same thing with Dark Souls that you do with everything

And here we go! Don't you just love generalization?

>Shit on anyone who is worse than you or has any kind of questions to ask

Oh fuck off. Every, and I mean literally every, community has its shitters.

I have no idea how or when or why that elitism started, but it's there. You could have ignored the cunts, given them no attention whatsoever, but you did, you feed the fucking trolls, regardless where they originate from, and then you wonder why they're still there.

>Not to mention the easy piratability of the game opened the community up to the toxic piratefags who never have anything worthwhile to contribute to any conversation since seemingly the only thing they can talk about his how stupid people are for buying games.

Yeah, that's bullshit.

You could pirate it for the 360 and PS3 as well.

I know, because the first time I played it, it was on a friend's 360 and it was a pirated copy.
>>
His blind play through has been rough in a few areas, still the fact that tried his best to go in blind as a bat to the game is something i can respect.
>>
>>336130441
Come on now, I own a PS4, and that comment is just as toxic the PC fags in your theory. Just chill out people and enjoy the fucking games instead of shitting in this entry of the series or the platform of choice.
>>
>>336130697
>Oh fuck off. Every, and I mean literally every, community has its shitters.
This is true, but not to the extent that Dark Souls has them.
>>
>>336130837

Blame that on popularity.

Blame it on the internet, if you like.

People who got consoles also use the internet.

Or do you think people who post on the internet solely use PCs and nothing else?
>>
>>336130697
>You could pirate it for the 360 and PS3 as well.
Not nearly as easily as you could on PC. 360 required physical modding to play pirated games, and the PS3 CFW, while much simpler, did require a degree of familiarity with soft modding things in order to do it. On PC it was just a matter of downloading the game and installing it.
>>
>>336130808
>Just chill out people and enjoy the fucking games
But you don't understand, people are playing the game differently than me and that's WRONG. I MUST call them out on it at any and all opportunity!
>>
>>336130441
>toxic

Also the once who were spewing the git gud meme were all console players that finished the game and were assblasted their shitty console lost another exclusive. When pc guys started getting rekt by taurus and kapra at first and tried talking about it, all they got was git gud.
>>
File: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.gif
87 KB, 480x270
All of the games of which I enjoyed the communities are dead (Castlevania, Silent Hill, Metroid). Still soulsfag keep trashing to the ground a great series with their fucking arrogance and memes.
>>
>>336131198
Yeah, and that was 3 games ago. The community could have moved on from that and banded together, but no, that would require some level of maturity and desire to help one another, and we just can't have that now, can we?

Souls games becoming popular was the worst thing that could have happened to the series, which really sucks because without the level of popularity it has the series would have been dead at Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>336129919
Mate you can fuck right off, it was PC entirely that did it.

Sure, Dark being on 360 meant it wasn't quite as magical as Demons (NOTHING was, total unique circumstance) but PC getting hands on it fucked the community entirely.

It wasn't all bad additions but for the most part all the current bullshit you see Souls related is because of that. Anyone who doesn't realise this is an idiot or in denial. I play on all platforms and am glad the games are on PC, but don't kid yourself.
>>
>>336129919

Its so fucking strange to meet other people that really liked From's output before the coming of the Souls. Its just weird thinking that current From would never ever produce anything like what they used to. So many people are going to be all over whatever they choose to make next, and so much of it is going to be pre-emptively negative and "From was never good" shitposting.
>>
>>336125204
It's a BLIND playthrough friend. If he was pretending he was some authority on the game and knew what was going on, I might see the complaint. But this is literally his first time.

I understand blind not being your thing though, wait a month or two and he'll have a much more informed playthrough going.
>>
>>336129919
The PC community ruined the game. In a matter of days it became impossible to play the game online properly thanks to the number of hackers who were just out to ruin everyone's fun. That has not changed since Dark Souls 1, and in fact now it's at the point where assholes are attacking people with weapons modified to get their victim soft-banned from the game. Do you realize how shitty a thing that is to do? What kind of person decides "I'm going to go into other people's games and make it so they can't play online anymore, and that's ok"?

There's no way to have a good community when you have people like that as a part of it.
>>
>>336131436
Where'd this meme start?
>>
>>336131598

Hyep.

It's funny to me how so many people get upset "Oh God, From is reusing something from a previous Souls/Bloodborne game!" when that's what they've been doing the whole time.

I don't think a lot of them even know that Patches isn't native to Souls games at all.

Oh and I love the guys who go "but what if Souls had guns?" crowd. I really wish they would play Shadow Tower Abyss.
>>
>>336131436
someone post the google analytics
>>
>>336130675
>Astora still exist
In the item description says Astora is destroyed or some shit
>>
>>336131843
It's a console wars thing, sonyggers are mad that PCucks "stole" their exclusive series (even though Dark Souls wasn't exclusive, but Xbox really is irrelevant in /v/ discussions). The exact opposite would be happening if it was a PC exclusive ported to Playstation, it's all a matter of increase in popularity.
>>
>>336131427
As more and more people joined for DS2, the ones who played before wanted to feel better about themselves and tell newbies to git gud like they were once told before. Couple that with the retarded pro mlg pvp videos and the rise of fighting club faggots and you get a community that gets shittier and shittier. There was no real feel of figuring stuff out because DS2 had shitty lore and everything was available in a guide anyway.
It got even worse when DS3 hit because faggot streamers got it weeks before everyone else and discovered everything with their thousands of backseat players on stream. When most people got the game there was 0 incentive to try hard to find new stuff because it was probably something that was already discovered and nobody would care about.
>>
>>336131843
What meme? PC being full of shitters? Well, what was the first game to be played widely online? It probably started somewhere around there.
>>
>>336131843
Once the PC got the game + DLC before the consoles got the DLC

>>336132008
And to add, Anri only took the "of Astora" part, because it sounded cool to her, essentially.
>>
File: 1447112415088.jpg (104 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1447112415088.jpg
104 KB, 600x594
>>336131947
>"but what if Souls had guns?"

Isn't that just Bloodborne?
>>
>>336125204
All these salty faggots.
If you dont like the guy just dont watch him play.

Why neo /v/ is soo retarded.
>>
>>336131751

>What kind of person decides "I'm going to go into other people's games and make it so they can't play online anymore, and that's ok"?

A cunt.

If he could do it on a console, you think he wouldn't? Of course he would. This particular cunt just happens to have a PC and you can do that on a PC since it's not a restricted platform as consoles tend to be. That's all. Opportunity.

Also, people keep calling him a hacker, but Malcolm Reynolds is nothing more than a script kiddie who stole someone else's work and is just using that and acting up like he's done it on his own or like he's trying to "fix" anything about the game by forcing From to recognize the flaws in the game's coding.

He's just an asshole. That's all.

He'd be an asshole on console if could, but he can't, so he isn't.
>>
>>336132112
>And to add, Anri only took the "of Astora" part, because it sounded cool to her, essentially.

What a dork
>>
>>336131751
Cry more. Hackers aren't even remotely the reason why it went to shit.
>>
>>336132054
This is true, but that's no excuse for people who either played the game during that period or watched someone play the game shitting on everyone who is playing it for the first time now and thus don't know where everything is or how everything works. It's like these people completely lack the ability to understand that just because they know everything about the game it doesn't mean that everyone else also does.
>>
>>336132238
Be nice, she is just a girl in hopes that she'll find her husbando someday in this cinder blasted world.
>>
Why this sudden hostility against ENB? Did something happen I missed?
>>
>>336132238
Hey screw you buddy I love Anri ;_;
>>
>>336132392
Essentially, people are mad at him for not knowing everything about the game on his first go through.
>>
>>336132605

His viewers begged him to do a Blind playthrough and now realise that was a fucking retarded request and need to lash out against him for their own stupidity.
>>
>>336132605
>>336132701

Man, what happened. All this vitriol for essentially nothing. I mean I understand that it can be painful to watsch someone miss something as someone who has played games for his whole life.. but seriously somewhere in your brain you must realize, that this is partially irrational anger. ENB no less, which is obviously a very good player for the most part. Fucking community.
>>
File: 1456185550582.png (323 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1456185550582.png
323 KB, 400x504
>>336125375
Then why do you watch him?
>>
>>336132392
People is just weird, they already finish the game multiple times but they get mad that ENB miss stuff or get killed in a boss while he watch his attacks in a offline-first walktrought
>>
File: 1461515648923.jpg (70 KB, 1023x595) Image search: [Google]
1461515648923.jpg
70 KB, 1023x595
>>336132378
>>336132453
Calm down there Horace, didn't even know you could talk.
>>
Did Sully fuck Dancer?
>>
>>336132372
This is correct.
I think half of them are just retards who think their complains are ironic and funny somehow because they've been conditioned to feel superiority for beating this "ultra hard game".
The other half is just so used to cruising through enb's other videos where he knows what he's doing that it really upsets him when he misses stuff.
>>
>>336132392
ENB is making stupid mistakes, much like a lot of us do when we start a game blind. However, because guides are everywhere, and he has a large enough following, people are getting pissy he isn't playing so perfect as he had in other games

And this is why people who demand blind LPs should be shot, as it's almost always the worst kind of commentary if there is no prior knowledge or anything. No way to digest information due to reactions and thoughts being more in the present.
>>
File: 1450545505962.jpg (57 KB, 798x528) Image search: [Google]
1450545505962.jpg
57 KB, 798x528
>>336125441
Oh yeah, you're just supposed to KNOW you can cut that bridge down and use it as a ladder even though you could never do that in previous Souls games...
>>
File: penetrating waifu.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
penetrating waifu.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>336132453
Here's a webm of me slowly penetrating Anri
>>
>>336132392
He's doing a blind playthrough of DS3 and for some reason it seems to offend people when he does something differently than they did.
>>
>>336132924
Whoa there, Sirris, don't take everything so seriously.
>>
>>336132834
Community isn't the same anymore man. It's not about the discovery, or chearing each other on for their accomplishments. It's about pretending you're better than everyone else.
>>
>>336132701
I thought it was more that he personally wanted to do it blind, due to having worked on the guides for BB and DaSII.
>>
>>336132983

Anon, watch the video.

The horde of skeletons I was referring to came after he already knew the bridge could be cut down from the side of the boss-fight.
>>
File: 1456580964073.png (422 KB, 652x712) Image search: [Google]
1456580964073.png
422 KB, 652x712
>>336133009
BLUE BOARD!
>>
>>336133009
You.

Monster.
>>
>>336133069
Didn't help that Bandai helped cause this to occur with their 2-weeks of LPers getting their hands on it first.
>>
File: 1443135641730.png (229 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1443135641730.png
229 KB, 292x355
>Irithyll
>he's looking at the architecture
>"could this place be? no, I won't say it yet"
>doubles back to Catacombs and makes no progress
FUCK GOD DAMNIT
YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLOSE
>>
>>336125204
I did the same my first time.
It is cool to play with a guide?
or dont tell me, you play online following the messages for all the secrets.
>>
>>336133235
Bandai's marketing for any of the games hasn't helped at all. They push the elitism angle hard.
>>
>>336133086

I think he gave commentators the choice of waiting a month or so for him to play and get to the level of his usual output or do it blind right when he first got the game. Guess what they went for.

>>336132951

Theres one way to make blind playthroughs work and its having two co-commentators who have played the game beforehand guiding the blind player. Oh hey Geop is playing Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>336132951
>people are getting pissy he isn't playing so perfect as he had in other games
Do these people think those other playthroughs he did were also blind or something?
>>
wait it turns into a ladder? i just stood in the middle and it deposited me at the bottom with a little bit of missing hp
there's not even a single way to know it turns into a ladder, fucking hackazaki and his shit design
>>
>>336133319
>I think he gave commentators the choice of waiting a month or so for him to play and get to the level of his usual output or do it blind right when he first got the game. Guess what they went for.
Yeah this was something he talked about quite a while ago.
>>
>>336132951
This.
Also people think that if they've watched some streamers discover stuff live or read a message in game that somehow means they were the ones who figured stuff out. They take the messages for granted so much, I don't think they've ever stopped to think how much shit they'd miss without them.

I do admit some of his mistakes are because he didn't pay enough attention but that really happens to anyone and it's much easier to notice when watching someone else play.
>>
>>336125375
>sees ds2 reference
>either doesn't recognize it at all because he never played the Crowns
>or just mumbles "from dark souls 2..." and moves on

>>336133363
>there's not even a single way to know it turns into a ladder
Besides looking at it?
>>
File: 1407977988380.jpg (2 MB, 2363x1156) Image search: [Google]
1407977988380.jpg
2 MB, 2363x1156
I just want him to finish a DeS playthrough, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>336133424

Nah man I played with one hand with my eyes gouged out in Japanese with no prior knowledge of the entire series while doing backflips in space.

Git gud hurr.
>>
>>336133424
Yea and I even see it in myself. Like there was this not that strongly hidden secret I missed myself and saw in another video. Then the second ENB missed it my brain was going into negative mode and I immediately hat to tell maself I'm an idiot for expecting him not to miss something. I get the frustration if someone misses something you yourself know about, but people ahve to realize they are completely irrational about it. ENB does a great job for a first timer even.
>>
>>336129919
>PKEK thinks his shitty community wasn't responsible for the death of the series.

kys
>>
>>336133319
>two co-commentators who have played the game beforehand guiding the blind player

Sounds like the worst idea ever. Imagine if you were playing the game while some faggot was sitting next to you and constantly bitching that you went the wrong way and don't play the same way he does.
It's also not a blind playthrough.
>>
>>336133424
>I do admit some of his mistakes are because he didn't pay enough attention but that really happens to anyone and it's much easier to notice when watching someone else play.
Also doing commentary while playing will inevitably take some of your attention away from the game. It's hard to play a game and talk at the same time, even with a relatively slower paced game like Dark Souls.
>>
>>336133547
OH FUCK I NEVER LOOKED AT IT
That's right, I forgot literally everybody in the universe climbs down broken bridges all the fucking time, it should have made sense the moment I saw it
>>
>>336133323
I didn't imply that, only that because this is a blind playthrough, he will miss things, he will over analyze, and he will make mistakes. A lot of shit he is guilty a lot of people would be guilty of as well if they went in blind.

But lets be real, a lot of people are going in semi-blind or not at all. And when a huge portion of ENB's videos have been ones in which he has prior knowledge of, and probably has beaten the game a few times already, people are taking his blind LP with the bias that he'll be just as great as he was in his earlier souls/BB videos
>>
>>336133550
One day anon.

One day.
>>
>>336125204
Well he stood there for a few moments and the popup didn't appear to climb down. it takes a while. Kinda like A German Spy and his fogwall in Firelink. No patience.
>>
File: 1444373955077.png (17 KB, 170x192) Image search: [Google]
1444373955077.png
17 KB, 170x192
>Get DaS3 on launch
>Two other buddies get it, too
>We have fun exploring shit
>One of them is a cheatengine loving wikifag
>Ends up spoiling shit for us because he CAN'T NOT look it up

Also literally the only reason I knew the bridge was a ladder was because I fell off as a Phantom because I was a second too slow, and had to climb my ass back up.
>>
>>336133720

Not that guy, but a prompt pops up like it does for any ladder.
>>
>>336125204

The first time I play DS3 I did a 100% run. Did all the endings at the same time and one shoot everysingle boss.

Why this faggot can do the same, I should be the one making videos and working on guides.
>>
>>336133659

That would be fair enough if the two co-hosts were utter cunts instead of friends who are trying to get the player killed in the most amusing of fashions.
>>
>>336133720
You can see the path at the bottom, and then there's a developer message saying the bridge can break. They couldn't have made it much more obvious.
>>
>>336134005
Fucking develop some empathy. You might be right, but you yourself missed obvious shit in your life. Giving someone shit over something so trivial helps noone.
>>
>watching ENB aka normofag
>not watching based MAN, who has literally beat his own addiction

You guys disgust me.
>>
>>336133815
To be fair the animation has to play out completely for it to appear and it kinda takes a long time.
Like in the last episode enb had they idea that you could climb down but the promt just took to long to appear so he missed it.
>>
>>336130953
I'd blame it on the (very successful) marketing of the game. "You will die, again and again and again!", "Prepare to die!" and all that stuff together with the community's own stuff like "git gud" painted the games in a way that made people think they are the uber-gosus of video gaming for beating it. When in reality.. Souls really isn't thaaat hard as it's often made out to be.
It attracted the scum of the gaming world, the elitists.
>>
>>336134193
man is trash
>>
>>336126898
Apparently his friend can't take it, so he stopped for the time being.

And he obviously won't moderate the comments himself since spoilers are abundant.
>>
File: 1461604177438.jpg (52 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1461604177438.jpg
52 KB, 645x623
>tfw your favourite ecelebs are Funhaus and Sleepycabin, but the former has no drama, and the latter doesnt do shit now, so you can't discuss it on /v!
>>
>>336134313

>Apparently his friend can't take it, so he stopped for the time being.
>can't take it

There so much shit to be found in the comments section? I never really had a proper look.
>>
>>336134386
Reading youtube comments is about as fun as deepthroating a 12 gauge.
>>
>>336134178
Another anon here but the prompt does take a second to appear so it's easier to miss than the other is giving credit for. I almost did but passed by it again shortly after and saw the prompt.
>>
>thought the bridge looked like a trap
>avoided it
>fought off the skeletons with my claymore r2's in the narrow path leading to anri
>did thia for all 3 attempts at wolnir
>didnt realize the bridge was safe or a ladder down until i was summoned and host led me down.
>>
>>336134386
>reading youtube comments
Not even if you paid me.
>>
>>336128770
to be fair he did check the bit where they drop first

it's retarded how the robes don't drop but appear after reloading the area
>>
>>336134463
Every single video on the internet has a top comment with cropped furry porn. Every. Single. Video.
>>
>>336134717
Not music videos.. they are even worse.
>>
File: ymwxAm0.png (259 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ymwxAm0.png
259 KB, 700x700
You want to know what actually irritated me about this episode more than anything gameplay related?

Him saying Anri in an awful French accent like a cunt and then saying if could see the Japanese version because he knows From it would totally be Le Anri. Get to fuck with that shit, You do not change the pronunciation of a characters name just because you think they did it wrong, I very much doubt the excellent voice actors that work in the Souls series would not ask what version of Anri they wanted.

Its nearly as bad as Gaswang.
>>
>>336134845
How can anyone get mad at something like this.. like why the efffort? please explain.
I'm not trying to mock you I am generally curious.
>>
>>336134970
He's being a pretentious moron. What sort of faggot thinks he knows how a name is pronounced better than the fucking owner of the name? Anri says ANN REEE. That's how it's pronounced in this context.
>>
>>336134845
To be fair japs mispronounce shit all the time

Ever seen any anime where they try to speak German, French, or hell, English?
>>
>>336134970

No one is actually MAD, or really angry, it puts noses out of joint to hear people willing get things wrong and then explaining themselves in the most arrogant fashion.

Add that to internet comment hyperbole.
>>
>>336132112
>because it sounded cool to her

Seriously? Where is this revealed?
>>
DeS faggots need to realise that as the foundation of this community they're directly responsible for how it turns out in the end. You're community wasn't ruined, it evolved naturally from the attitudes and values you lot espoused.

I feel like a big part of the appeal of this series was that it gave the appearance of being esoteric and inaccessible, and I think a lot of the backlash has less to do with how the new community behaves and more to do with the ego damage that's been done to the original fans. They prided themselves on having in depth knowledge of this really difficult, obscure game but when the series took off normal people adapted to it instantly. It's not just that it's not obscure anymore, it's that the illusion that you can appreciate it on a superior level is gone.
>>
>>336135107
>>336135191
Alright, if it's the arrogance I can kinda understand. To be fair I didn't see the video so I can't judge but I can see your point. It still seems somehow not worth the effort to get angry about it..

Then again, I also get angry over the smallest, stupidest shit so I can't really preach.
>>
File: [Visible confusion].png (547 KB, 457x570) Image search: [Google]
[Visible confusion].png
547 KB, 457x570
>Wants to do a completely blind playthrough
>Doesn't accept the early copy even though he know that he'd get more views
>Doesn't accept the early copy even though that'd mean he'd have less exposure to spoilers
>Doesn't accept the early copy to do literally what he's doing right now, but for a bigger profit, safety net.
This is bugging me way more than it should.
>>
>>336135137

Oh of course but we have a series of games using the same talent pool Voice acting studio in the UK. I do not think its all that much of a push to realise that they would more than likely check a hell of a lot of shit when the script comes through.

How do you want us to pronounce this?
>>
>>336135107
Are you OK dude. You sound really upset.
you should sit or take something.
>>
File: 1461431905245.jpg (169 KB, 1007x768) Image search: [Google]
1461431905245.jpg
169 KB, 1007x768
>peoples excuse to watching cancer e-celebs are usually "its fun watching them play"
>people are raging that some e-celeb sucks, not having fun

what are you losers doing with yourselves?
>>
File: Castle Lothric wall.jpg (75 KB, 814x561) Image search: [Google]
Castle Lothric wall.jpg
75 KB, 814x561
I guess I can use this thread.

So, what is this about. Dlc?
>>
>>336135647
What is what about? It's just a wall
>>
>>336134518
I thought the message was more about if you got a ton of people on it at once, it breaks. It apparently worked when I first tried this, as I lead most of the skeletons on the bridge thinking that'd work. It appeared to work, but then realized when my second attempt failed that I have to attack the bridge and make a run for it. It turned out that in my first go, a skeleton hit the bridge. whoops
>>
>>336135406

The only reason I can think of to do any of that was to play the game at the sametime as a greater audience and discover stuff together like when Demon's and Dark first came out. I don't think he realised it was going to be quite as bad as it turned out to be. Quite as much of a terrible fuck up.

You had so many people playing the JP version just to blast through to the end, having no understand of Japanese they just wanted the game, they could play the game to the end on stream and face no negative consequences, then Peeve did the Xbox One stream for like 14 hours of the full English version and the Wiki got filled out and webms and etc etc everyone is now an expert.
>>
The only problem I have is that the videos are just too short!
>>
>>336135406
If he had you'd be bothered by the fact that he "sold out".

He said in the last podcast he did in knowing he'd make about a quarter of the sum he would make had he taken an early copy.
>>
>>336135234
The Elite Armor Set
>"Armor said to have been given to elite knights of fallen Astora.

The mere mention of Astora invoked wistful pangs, and perhaps it was such a dream that drew Anri to this faraway home known only by name."
>>
>>336132983
M8. M8.

The game, at very key points, leaves messages to you. These messages appear whether online or offline. They are marked with a Crown-like symbol.

There is a message that clearly says "the bridge wears thin" or something like that.

As you cross the bridge, a horde of skeletons comes after you. Like,a ridiculous amount. Anyone with half a working brain can put two and two together.

The only tricky area to get to is Archdragon since it is not immediately obvious how and where to activate the right gesture. That being said, it's sensible enough to figure out. There's a strangely out of place Dragon in the dungeon, the only point in the whole game where it happens. You later get a gesture from a drakeblood doing the same position. You could at least try.

Even then, all of that is easy to discover simoly because people leave messages. It's that easy.
>>
>>336135762
Leave it to namco and their shitty advertising to ruin it.
Giving away the game early is one of the worst things they could have done and only streamers and youtube shitters benefited from it.
I mean how many people watched the streams and decided not to buy it after they saw everything already.

I just don't understand why they would do that.
>>
remember how hard this fag tried to get his own shield design in ds2?

Seriously, fuck all Dark souls e-celebs. All of them.

"noooooo, ________ is a cool streamer"
Fuck you. The only guys I would consider watching are the super best friends because I have met them. And even then Patt is terrible.

Oh fun fact, they CONSTANTLY smoke weed while they are playing, Just letting you guys know if you are retarded and can't hear the audio ques.
>>
>>336133009
Nice keyblade, asshole.
>>
>>336136317
>remember how hard this fag tried to get his own shield design in ds2?
He did and big fucking deal? Why is this even something to get angry at?
>>
File: solid brick.jpg (41 KB, 422x317) Image search: [Google]
solid brick.jpg
41 KB, 422x317
>>336135647
Do you have some sort of issue with completely normal looking walls?
>>
>>336136185
Dude it works, is their best and fast selling game so far.
I bet we are going to see more of this tacticts in a near future.
>>
>>336136478
because /v/ has autism

But how can you make a game that captures that sneaky, secretive and mysterious feeling from these games without it being diluted over time by the community?
>>
>>336136317
Uhh, that was another guy that did an ENB shield.

And it was plagiarized and traced.
>>
>>336136317
>he
>implying it wasn't some obsessed viewers forcing it
>>
>>336136185
never EVER work in marketing
>>
>>336136671
endless DLC
>>
>>336136623
>>336136723
The game didn't sell well BECAUSE of the marketing, retard.

It sold well because of the fucking name.
>>
File: 1405884761025.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1405884761025.gif
2 MB, 400x400
So when are someone gonna set up a support group for LPers gong through these games blind? Because it sounds like each and every one of them doing it are having a fucking nervous breakdown from all the comments they're getting. It's ridiculous. ENB is shutting down comments and moving to a subreddit for comments, and the zaibatsu are most likely gonna dedicate a good chunk of the next dozen podcasts to crying about mean comments on their DS3 playthrough.
>>
>>336136317
>remember how hard this fag tried to get his own shield design in ds2?
Except he didn't? It was some "tribute" and he didn't really appreciate it.
>>
>>336136801
You have no idea how marketing work.
>>
File: 1384589982381.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1384589982381.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>336136478
Literally a shill, trying to use his E-celeb influence to rig a developer contest. Thank god he failed or we would have another onlyafro. A Jackass who can just point back to is previous "content" and pretend he's a big dick ass-hole in the souls "community"
>>
>>336136623
It would've been the same anyway minus ruining it for a lot of people. By the point the game was out for everyone there was no point to try and discover anything yourself. No sharing and discussions were needed because you could just watch some video instead or read the wiki.
People were literally robbed of the experience because of some shitheads with a stream.
>>
>>336136974
Except, again, this isn't true.
>>
>>336136819
The TBF should have learned a long ass time ago that blind LPs suck, so they deserve it.

This is ENB's first blind LP being recorded, and probably did it more for his fans than anything, even though. Still, blind LPs almost always are terrible ideas
>>
>>336136832
He didnt like it at all.
>>
>>336136819

https://youtu.be/1vA8hnFbLn4

You'll fucking love this then.
>>
>>336137056
except it is.

Try taking his dick out of your mouth and look at the situation objectively.
>>
File: 1412707523342.png (569 KB, 699x472) Image search: [Google]
1412707523342.png
569 KB, 699x472
>>336136974
>>336136832
>>
whats up with his "Souls is Dead" video, is it just bla bla good old times" ?
>>
>>336137196
He didn't push for the shield nigger. Someone else made it and got his fans to vote for it. He's not connected to the Porcine Shield being in the game. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>336137126
Spy can suck a dick after he chokes down the bukake from the TBF
>>
>>336137196
Okay. I want you to give me objective facts that prove he pushed for the shield to be in the game. Show me how he did it.
>>
>>336136962
I know how fucking marketing works, retard.

Nobody bought this game because it was given to Twitch streamers for free. People bought it because "muh dark souls PREPARE TO DIE XDD so hard" because nobody shuts the fuck up about it.

They got more NEGATIVE press over their stupid shit than positive.
>But there's no such thing as negative press.
Yes there is, retard.

You're a fucking retard.
Don't work in marketing you stupid Spaniard piece of trash.
All you'd do is burn money and think you contributed to sales, when it would've sold well without your meddling.

Fucking KILL yourself.
>>
>>336137280

Its a podcast and its pretty well thought out and explained. Its not boo hoo at all.
>>
>>336137280
Sort of, he doesn't like that there isn't too much mystery left in the game because of all the community being spoiled on it by wikis and promotional videos
>>
>>336137049
Or you just dont watch the videos or wiki.
I didnt and play offline my first time and feel the same than other guys 3 weeks before me.

The marketing was really good since people was crazy for the game 2 weeks before was released.
>>
File: 1300893796806.jpg (55 KB, 671x508) Image search: [Google]
1300893796806.jpg
55 KB, 671x508
>>336137126
Holy fuck I hate AGS and the stupid fucking way that he talks.

You're making a videogame commentary video for the internet, not making a statement before the supreme court or something.

Having him drop in on the 2BFP DeS stream to hear his stupid laughter and watch Pat suck his cock nonstop ruined it for me, despite his helpful advice.
>>
>>336137308
>>336137418
Dick in mouth disease.

"garble garble this dick in my mouth tastes so good"

You fags rushing to defend your eceleb god is proof enough..
>>
>>336137554
>The marketing was really good

Literally everyone did nothing but bitch for three weeks. The advertisement videos they made had people bitching because "This isn't Souls, this like fucking CoD mountain dew shit."
>>
File: 1417484754148.gif (703 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
1417484754148.gif
703 KB, 286x225
>>336137631
aaaaand you've gone off the deep end.

Nice talking to you retard :)
>>
>>336137457
jeah just watched it, i think a a big part of why viewers mostly "behave" in the comment secion is because he just seems like a nice dude and he tries to think before he speaks, in the podcast he just seems like a bid fan of the series trying to explain why he is not going nuts over everything in the game,
-No bullying fo bad english, i tried my best
>>
>>336137631
I only started watching very recently ENB for his blind playthrough, cock lord. It was common fucking knowledge back when DaS2 had this stupid shield contest that it wasn't him. You're just wrong dude.
>>
>>336137427
You don't hate use CAPS to make your POINTS, you DUMB retard.
>>
>>336137604
he's a fedora lord what did you expect?
>>
>>336137554
Of course I don't but that's not what I mean.
Say you found out something cool like a hidden area or something by accident. You can't even go out and share it because it was already discovered a week ago.
You don't have to experiment with anything because at that point it would just be a waste of time.
>>
>>336137631
The guy who made the shield did it without ENB's consent. The guy did it because the winner got a free copy of the game.

He did it to try and fish for FREE VOTES because "Haha, muh ENB shield I'll vote for that :^)" and the guy literally fucking traced it off a google image.
>>
>>336137604
I can kinda see where you are coming from, but I don't have that much hate for AGS.
He just kinda tries to hard. I think he wants to replicate ENBs style of commentary. However ENB has some inborn charisma, which makes you want to listen to him talk about some shit. AGS way to talk feels to forced and natural to feel appealing to me. Seems like an alright guy though.
>>
>>336137784
And plague called him out for owning multiple katanas
>>
File: 55012267.jpg (130 KB, 483x343) Image search: [Google]
55012267.jpg
130 KB, 483x343
>>336137631
>>
>>336137427
What negative press did early streamers create?
The rest of the world isn't /v/ that can watch someone else play a videogame for 10 minutes and declare it shit. The VAST majority of people watching the streams are getting hype for it while doing so, or watching it so that they can play their own game and already know everything about it and feel like a cool guy and get sick gamer cred for beating the super hard game

Most people don't watch that shit and say "Welp, that's that. I have experienced everything this interactive media has to offer me."
>>
>>336136557
Look at the wall again, the weird texture on the wall resembles that of a door.
>>
>>336137752
Stop replying m8. He's either so deranged that he still actually thinks he's right or he's bating you at this point.
>>
>>336133319

I'm still astounded how something SA figured out nearly 9 years ago still alludes these retards: if you're going to play blind, have people there to make fun of the person going in blind. Geop barely made any progress in 48 minutes, but it didn't matter because people were there to guide him, talk Souls, and try to bullshit him into dying. Whereas ENB is just a slog watching someone flail about.
>>
>>336137853
It's a strange day when the furry porn artist is practically the best thing related to SBF
>>
>>336137853
based as always
>>
>>336137812
The two of them did collaborate a bit during the early days of the souls games, but something seemed to have happened and the two never seem to be in contact anymore. Guess Marcus went off to do his own thing, and AGS went off to suck off the TBF
>>
>>336137853

Most of the time in anything he turns up in Spy gets ripped to shreds by Nick from Bitter Bits and Plague. Its wonderful.
>>
>>336137770
CLEARLY I fucking DO, you mouth breathing AUTISTIC fuck.

>>336137859
The negative press of "Hey, this game is already out. Why can't I buy it? Why does this guy get it for free? And why does he get it three weeks before I do?"
The negative press of "Hey, Namco, why are you advertising this shit with fucking KEEP CALM AND DIE-tier shit? This isn't Souls lol."

Even fucking Normalfags got mad about that, retard.

Please, PLEASE fucking kill yourself right now.
>>
>>336137961
Situations change m8. They worked together on the team making at least one of the guides.
>>
File: solairecosplay.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
solairecosplay.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1707
>magic requires heavy stat investment to be good, meaning you have to miss out on vigor
>basically all your ring slots are used for magic boosting rings, one of them even making your defense complete shit
>as a result you die in 2 hits and enemies are aggressive as fuck too making slow spells (aka the only good spells) risky
On the plus side this makes spellcasters way more fun than ever since it's not as braindead as in the previous games, but just going pure melee is way more beneficial. And don't even think about bringing magic into pvp.
>>
>>336138185
>meaning you have to miss out on vigor

Vigor softcaps at 27, there's no reason to not get there or close to there, even if you're aiming for just SL80.
>>
>>336137946
>it's a "Pat continues to use a katana in plate mail with a shield and my autism goes into overdrive" episode
>>
>>336137812
Yeah that's pretty spot on. He just sounds like a little kid trying way to hard to sound like a really eloquent and formal adult. I'm sure he's a nice guy with lots of helpful advice to give, I am just personally turned off watching anything with him in it because he's so obnoxious. Same with Vaati. I like some of the content he puts out but it's PAINFUL to watch through because it's so fucking pretentious.

I think part of ENB's charm and the reason for his popularity is that he keeps it real. He comes of as humble and talks like a normal person instead of a self proclaimed "scholar of the Souls community" who thinks that they're presenting a fucking PhD thesis or something.
>>
>>336138084

They both did portions of the guide for Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne.

Plus at least none of them are Vaati, no matter what or how bad these playthroughs get they still are not Vaati.
>>
>>336137696
Yes but that is what they want. The game is super popular now. Remenber back then when nobody knows what Demon or the first Dark Soul was?
Now everybody can enjoy the game and that is good.
>>
File: 1409644376998.png (291 KB, 718x451) Image search: [Google]
1409644376998.png
291 KB, 718x451
>>336138304
>"So Woolie how does it feel playing a REAL Souls game?"
>"What do you mean? Nothing is really different from the others"
>"...T-There's more..."
>>
>>336138018
>Why does this guy get it for free?
What the fuck are you even talking about? Why would anybody give a shit about that? Nobody cares that reviewers get free review copies of games. People like streamers. People want their favorite streamers to stream this game they want.
cite one single example of riotous uproar over something that nobody cares about
>>
>>336138289
At the end of the game sure, but early to mid game you feel inclined to focus on attunement and intelligence to maximize your potential
>>
>>336138358
>Remenber back then when nobody knows what Demon or the first Dark Soul was?
You mean because it just came out and nobody knew about it because it was made by From "the guys that did the robot game" Software?

It's almost as if people need to actually buy a game and talk about it before people know it exists.

Don't think Bamco's DS3 marketing did anything to help, at all, flat out.
>>
>>336137427
If you can see why you are wrong then is sad.
Im done with you. Talk to the hand.
>>
>>336138425

Woolie acting as though he didn't sound pathetic when his only frame of reference was DS2 and he desperately tried to make comparisons to it whenever Souls was brought up.
>>
>>336138425
>Pat suddenly pretends not to like Bloodborne as soon as DaS3 comes out
What is with this? It's getting on my nerves.
>>
>>336138593
It's gonna be great when they get to the final boss and Pat is super excited about his second phase while the other two are confused.
>>
>>336133815

You have to practically be falling off the ledge to see the prompt.
>>
>>336138586
Go to fucking work, Bamco Marketing Dept.

>>336138494
>Nobody cares.
Clearly people do. Bamco even referenced themselves getting flak and heat on their fucking Twitter.
>>
>>336138694
Are they playing it like in Bloodborne (switch off between 1 character)?
>>
>>336138310

This sounds stupid but Spy is an actual real life fedora, he owns a fedora and has complained that he feels bad when he wears it now.

He has multiple katana's, he has full Japanese tea sets and spends episodes discussing which tea is being drunk and where it comes from and how it was prepared. More than anyone else I have ever come across he is the personification of "enlightened by my own intelligence".

You just selotape that onto the clipped German accent and you have a recipe for disaster. Like theres a video where I think Soulbrandt got invited to America to play DS3 together and Spy took them all to a restaurant expecting a civilized meal and they all ordered shit that they like instead of listening to him.
>>
>>336138793
Pat is glued to the controller. You really think Matt is gonna put himself on the controls in a Dark Souls video? Or Woolie when he's still salty over snailborne?
>>
>>336138643

Hes been hanging out with three people that hate Bloodborne and can pretty well explain why. Hes just copied them basically.
>>
>>336138586
>>Talk to the hand.
fuck off gramps
>>
>>336138798
I do like his tea talk, as it pulls away from him going too fedora tipping
>>
>>336138694
Why do they stand for this?
Why are they letting people who haven't even played DaS sit in for a DaS3 playthrough? I don't even dislike Woolie but it seems absurd not to make him go through at least that much.
>>
File: Already bitter enough.jpg (32 KB, 385x439) Image search: [Google]
Already bitter enough.jpg
32 KB, 385x439
>>336138940
I stopped following them after Ride to Hell when I realized I just didn't enjoy them anymore
>>
>>336139046
Woolie is 'saving his playthrough' implying videos. Why Woolie is here for 3 is a mystery to me as well.
>>
>>336139046

They have to hold onto it in case they need views. Who cares if it's mandatory to fully understand and appreciate DS3? Not like they'll figure anything out anyways.
>>
>>336139134
I only have watched them for their Souls game videos since Liam came on because the backlash is always really fucking funny.
>>
Did Woolie really never go back and play DaS 1? All Pat did during the DaS 2 playthrough was talk about how 1 did everything 2 does but better.
>>
>>336138798
Tell me that video exists on youtube.
>>
>>336139275
>Now Woolie, you wouldn't know this because you didn't play Dark Souls but...

It's the motto for the LP.
>>
>>336134193
Gb2 PCMUSTARDFAG on le leddut, nigger
>>
File: 1324495641405.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1324495641405.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>336138798
wat
>>
>>336139032

The fucking one episode of Tea Talk where you can see hes wearing a fucking dressing gown.

Too good.
>>
>>336139467
I think there are better catchphrases that came up during that playthrough, you know what I mean?
>>
>>336138798
Man this sounds so sad. It really makes me embarassed for him and I hate that fucking feeling. I am just way to sensitive about this shit. Everytime someone cracks a horrible joke I kinda always wanna save them from their horrible situation and it feels like fucking work everytime.
>>
>>336139654
Oh boy!
>>
>>336139654
>Pat randomly saying drop your shield silently at the end of a sentence
>"I am the shadow, ones true self. You know what I mean?"
>"One day I will look in the mirror and say yes Pat, I do know what you mean"
That shit was too good
>>
>>336139334

https://youtu.be/8fqMjPzIHek

The actual story is from a podcast somewhere, might be on Peeves channel, but I imagine it was from here where they went for Pizza at I think last years E3.
>>
>>336135727
I thought the same, until I realized that the enemies can attack the bridge as well.
>>
Why nobody talks about Lobos Jr.
He is really cool.
>>
File: 123456789.gif (1 MB, 300x149) Image search: [Google]
123456789.gif
1 MB, 300x149
>>336139624
Got me there
>>
>>336139958
>he somehow makes a fucking pizza place sound pretentious
Fucking murder me and my entire family.
>>
>>336139624
Please link the video. I need to see it,
>>
>>336140169

https://youtu.be/8xlsEhKl08g?list=PL_ftpUY_ldBS_yPiitetU85PQg4_4-tSy

Look at that cast iron tea pot. I love introducing people to Spy and getting reactions like this:

>>336139813
>>336140158

I'm sorry/not sorry, you can imagine how his Persona 4 LP is.
>>
>>336140467
>you can imagine how his Persona 4 LP is.
I can't.
I don't want to.
I won't let my mind wander that deep down the 'tism rabbit hole.
>>
>>336140467
>Putting flavored tea in a cast iron teapot
Holy shit this fucking faggot needs to end himself. This is repulsive to me.
>>
>>336139958
>>336140158
>>336140467
That pizza bit is hard to swallow.
>>
>>336133550
The day when he finishes the Vagrant Story playthrough
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.