[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DS3 /v/ fight club edition Getin here Outside Sullys bonfire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
DS3 /v/ fight club edition

Getin here

Outside Sullys bonfire

PW: rage
SL: Doesn't matter

No estus
>>
>>336117454
this is fucking the most autistic thing to come out of souls games
>>
OP here, on PC
>>
>>336117454
The only rule in fight club, is there's lots of rules in fight club.
>>
>>336117454
FINAL DESTINATION
>>
Coming in with my bandagger lmao
>>
so people are joining

cool
>>
take your autism back to >>>/vr/
>>
>>336118035
How is this in any way autistic you meme spouting fagtron
>>
like im going to join any passworded fight club when theres a softban exploit floating around. come on now.
>>
How exactly does password matchmaking work?
I placed the sign down and set my password to rage, will you just pick it up?
>>
enjoy your ban
>>
>>336117454
t. malcolm
>>
>>336119009
I thought the softban exploit was dropping over reinforced gear?
Is there another?
>>
I am getting on my softbanner character. Gonna clean house real quick
>>
>>336117454
SL?
>>
>>336117491
PCucks are raging autist enjoy the worst souls game who knew
>>
>>336119148
You get hit.
>>
>>336119194
>SL
>password
Does'nt matter anon.
>>
>>336119194
passwords ignore sl matchmaking

>>336119227
just go, this is obviously not your thread, make a BB fightclub thread or something and stop acting so fucking autistic

>>336119251
by an over reinforced weapon? or any hit by a softbanned? what?
>>
>>336119362
You get hit
Some one takes a thing, a weapon or something
they push r1
they hit you
and bam
b&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVOzdyDtWo

If I had to guess its one of our fucktards, because they like targeting clubs that use the password "reddit" but im sure thats not all they target.
>>
>>336119362
What happens is literally anyone can just turn on cheat engine and set it so when you hit someone, the person who got hit is automatically transferred souls and has their stats changed, thus resulting in a soft-ban for the person afflicted but the cheater gets off scott free.

Honestly it's making me consider dropping the game for a few months and just playing something else.
>>
>>336119534
>>336119532
jesus fucking christ
how the fuck can a company screw up that badly

they should stop banning people for it and instead use a cloud backup to knock them back down until they can fix it
Maybe ban when the backup has been tampered with

I guess people would just screw with that one then...
>>
Why won't you summon me senpai?
>>
>>336119703
eh, you kinda agreed to this once you got the pc version, it's been this way since the start, you trade the risk of running into hacker for those fps.
If i remeber the same thing happened in 2 with soul memory raises.
>>
>>336119861
I only even knew of the item drop one in 2
eh I'll just back up my saves in case this goes horribly wrong
>>
>>336120004
Isn't backing up your saves also something you can get soft-banned for?
>>
>>336120081
Some random article said that Namco encourages it because if you savescum to before you got the item/before the stat change, you won't be banned
>>
>>336120242
Apparently the source links to kotaku
I am now questioning its legitimacy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.