[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would an Eva game designed by Atlus, with a very similar style
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Would an Eva game designed by Atlus, with a very similar style as Persona, work?

-play as shinji
-do school stuff and social links
-every few weeks an angel attacks
-get stronger by spending an evening traing in Eva battle simulations
-if die to angel auto game over
-social links reveal information that helps shinji uncover the truth
>>
No, because silent protagonists wouldn't work in EVA.
>>
Asuka is best girl.
>>
if only to see them try to tackle EoE in video game form

but no, so much of Evas story hangs on shinjis personality and if you could choose how he acts many plot points wouldnt make sense
>>
No

Make it like xcom.
>>
File: Smug Rei Face.jpg (87 KB, 410x416) Image search: [Google]
Smug Rei Face.jpg
87 KB, 410x416
Probably not but I'd play it anyway for the waifu bait
>>
only if I get to kill that bitch Asuka
I tried watching a few scenes with english dub, and her voice is grating. I seriously want to punch her VA because of it.
>>
Make it a vn game with elements from that raising shinji game. The angel segments play like asuras wrath
>>
>>336111923
>watching dubs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR2v3E1Zwq8
>>
>>336111923
Leave Tiffany-chan alone!
>>
>>336111380
All of that had very little to do with the core of EVA. Reducing it to a crap game like that would demean the series.
>>
>>336112040

There already is an Eva VN, but I agree they should make another one and make it better.
>>
>>336112051
I only watched a few scenes in english. The one that sticks out is when her "mother" called from germany, and she starts speaking the language. I wanted to hear if the japanese VA or english VA spoke it better.
>>
>>336111380
>press X to be the most beta character anime has ever seen
Yes, that sounds like a good idea for a video game.
>>
>>336112163
I could get behind another VN.
But I swear, if they last minute cockblock me from a Kaworu ending once again...
>>
Persona formula is pretty good, I totally expect hybrid/bastardized versions to appear after the success of Golden.
>>
>>336112051
thats like the one bit thats better in english because of how goofy it is
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.