[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this faggot die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1435894547686.jpg (28 KB, 343x362) Image search: [Google]
1435894547686.jpg
28 KB, 343x362
When will this faggot die?
>>
>>336105456
>>
>>336105456
what he did that he is getting so much hate lately?
>>
>>336108513
>STicker Star
>Star Fox Zero
>>
>>336108513
People used to blame Iwata
Now they blame Miyamoto
He's just a convenient scapegoat for Nintendo hate

And they'll cry crocodile tears for him when he dies like they did for Iwata.
>>
>>336105456
Can't kill what's already dead.
>>
>>336105456

>when nintendo is ashes shiggy has my permission to die

Honestly though fuck this guy and his refusal to listen to what fans want. Instead he forced endless casualization and gimmicks on people and ground the user base down to emotionally stunted autists
>>
File: 1344820258316.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1344820258316.png
102 KB, 241x228
>tfw you realize Iwata was the only one keeping this asshole's faggotry in check

Rest well Iwata-san
>>
>>336108620
I can hardly wait for the crossover funeral art on that day.
>>
When you stop touching yourself at night
>>
>make sure your childhood heroes are old as fuck, that way when you grow up they are already dead.
best advice i can give to the children i will never have.
>>
>wanting the guy who created Mario, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda and Star Fox, to die
Hi Plebbit
>>
>>336108708
You didn't appreciate what you had when you still had it.
>>
>makes a few mediocre games
>fanbase literally wishes him death

The autism of Nintendo fans knows no bounds.
>>
>tfw Miyamotto fired Iwata and Monty Oum
>>
>>336108513

>>336108513

Let aounuma run zelda into the ground for 20 years

Buried endless beloved ips never to see the light of day again

Let metroid be ruined. Let paper mario be ruined

Wagglan and gimmicks instead of gameplay

Retargeting games towards infants and the elderly

Physical dlc out the ass

Going mobile
Only allows paper thin stories or themes in games

His games just aren't innovative or interesting anymore

But it's not all his fault, nintendos entire creative division and executives are a cancer to the brand
>>
>>336108708

Nintendo literally isn't any worse now than it was in 2010. It committed brand suicide with the wii. It abandoned it's base and after the waggle fad died many original users had already moved onto consoles with games that weren't only shovelware
>>
>>336108853

I just want him to retire along with every senior employee at nintendo. Also liquidate NoA and just let atlus handle translations
>>
File: yoshis-story-03.png (354 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
yoshis-story-03.png
354 KB, 800x600
>>336109034
>Retargeting games towards infants

It may come as surprise for you but the appeal always took children into account so they'd always have new Nintendo fans. In addition to games that would appeal to their existing fans.

The people who were the children during the 4th/5th gen(myself included) or 6th gen are adults now. When you're a kid 100% of Nintendo titles woudl appeal to you, when you're older less of them are. You guys are selfishly demanding they stop making games made with children in mind and instead have all of them for yourself.

Even Paper Mario which you mentioned was created with the idea of it being a child's 1st RPG.
>>
>>336109285
>. Also liquidate NoA and just let atlus handle translations

Of every single Nintendo game in addition to all of their own games? You're a buffoon.
>>
>>336109285
Most Atlus games are translated by Atlus themselves already though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.