[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people think demon's souls bosses are shit >the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: king maria.jpg (70 KB, 515x439) Image search: [Google]
king maria.jpg
70 KB, 515x439
>people think demon's souls bosses are shit
>the best boss in the bloodborne dlc which is known for its excellent bosses is almost a 1:1 copy of a demon's souls boss

Explain. This.
>>
>>336103067
I fail to notice the similarities between Ludwig and Allant.

Please explain original poster of this fine thread
>>
>>336104031
first post best post
>>
Ludwig and Orphan of Kos are wildly overrated
Maria is just another hunter and the Living Failures were mediocre at best
>>
>>336104190
t.PC cuck
>>
>>336104031
OP you should've worded your post better. Ludwig's 2nd phase felt pretty underwhelming desu.
>>
>>336104190
I disagree about Ludwig but you're right about the others really.
>>
>>336103067

Making bosses like Gehrman and Maria parriable was a huge mistake.
>>
>>336103067
Ludwig get shit on by Maria
>>
>>336104031
Um, they have basically the same attacks, and the area is the same.
>>
>>336103067
>people think demon's souls bosses are shit
I've never heard that before but I would understand if someone disliked all the world end bosses being big semi-scripted fights not traditional fights.
>>
>>336104807

Wrong as fuck.
>>
>>336105323

Piss your honky ass off.

Parrying bosses is fucking stupid.
>>
>>336104807
>>336105434
if you couldn't parry them you'd realise how flawed they are
>>
if they made maria immune to the stun lock and say, not parryable during the third phase, boom great boss
>>
>>336105225
It was cool imo because the fights were the "end world" fights so i didn't mind them all being more thematically/ gimicky cool instead of actually challenging to fight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.