[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461036455999.jpg (971 KB, 1920x1250) Image search: [Google]
1461036455999.jpg
971 KB, 1920x1250
Are you excited?
>>
File: Aranea.jpg (266 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
Aranea.jpg
266 KB, 724x1023
Yes, but I'm not letting myself get hype.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ncmysjoKH71rmr4ga.png (300 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncmysjoKH71rmr4ga.png
300 KB, 500x391
>>336098538
I've been waiting ten years, the hype cannot be undone for me.

I just hope this guy's still in. I wonder just how much of the story was changed from Versus XIII.
>>
>>336098726

I've been waiting for about 8 years, but I'm not letting the hype get to me. None of the XV trailers has had XIII-Versus vibes yet, and the whole night time invasion/escape scenario being canned killed a lot of hype for me.
>>
>>336099010
Well from what we do know the whole magic royal ring thing has been around since Versus XIII days and they say the game is still pretty dark.
>>
>>336098726
>hasn't been in any trailers since 2013
>no information about him at all
>not even a name
Definitely removed
>>
>>336099373

yeah they say

they also said after uncovered we'd see a lot more of a darker tone like the XIII-Versus trailers

we'll just have to wait and see
>>
>>336098424
this, P5 and nioh are the only games I'm looking forward to this year on PS4
>>
>>336099578
To be fair Aranea was last seen in the 2011 trailer when it was still for PS3 before this year so there's still hope.
>>
>>336100696
That's because not only is she supposed to be a side character, her whereabouts were constantly asked unlike hoodman
>>
>>336098424
Kinda.
Really interested in the characters, world, and story, but that combat is so shitty it may ruin the experience for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.