[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start playing this game again after 3-4 years of absence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: le devil man 3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
le devil man 3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>start playing this game again after 3-4 years of absence
>start a new character and open it up for coop
>play all day, level up my character to 26
>not a single person joined

does nobody play this anymore?
>>
yeah that's pretty much what I figured.

Shame, the game seems to have really improved since I last played it.
>>
>>336097046
were you playing the campaign? i think every one does adventure mode or whatever the fuck and does greater rifts now. Grim Dawn is a better experience imo but it doesn't have servers for multiplayer though.
>>
>>336097046
Everyone's doing seasonal characters and grifts. You can pretty much finish with the campaign in like, a night anyway.
>>
ARPGs are a pretty lousy genre in general and for anyone who actually enjoys them D3 is a real bore.
>>
like i wanna join up with anyone
>>
>>336097046
>play all day

>level 26

what tier pleb are you
>>
How do I make Monk not suck? I got full Ulianas and some other shit but I feel like that'll only get me so far.

Strugglin' on T8-9ish
>>
New seasons last less than a week for most people.
It's so ridiciously fast to level and gear, and the gear upgrades you can strive for past that point are extremely boring.

Diablo 3 was terrible at launch, improved slightly when the developers took some chances, and now it doesn't even resemble its own genre anymore.
>>
in all honesty what's better than rolands crusader
>>
People only level up using adventure mode now because it's much faster, you need the expansion
>>
>>336099246
shenlongs generator builds are easy and powerful

use innas , shouldn't be too hard to get the parts.
>>
>>336101217
>>336098902
Oh, so that's what that DLC is all about. Nobody left in the base game I guess. What's new in this "adventure mode?" Is it worth the 20$?

>>336099236
by "all day" I meant like 4-5 hours. What can I say, I like exploring all the parts around the map besides the main quest.
>>
>>336102897

the adventure mode is what makes diablo 3 as good as it is, so yes its worth the 20 bones. it goes on sale sometimes too

you have to clear the campaign at least once so make your decision after you get to level 60 and kill diablo
>>
>>336099246

U6 requires some specific legendaries to be strong.

Namely Gungdo Gear, Binding of the Lost, The Fist of Az'Turrasq, Lion's Claw, and The Flow of Eternity (Cubed)
>>
File: a cute.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a cute.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
Where do I find the Wings of Kokabiel? Do they drop from the Mericless Witch? I've killed her 13 times on T10 by now and haven't gotten anything.
>>
File: diablo reactions.png (1 MB, 2096x1036) Image search: [Google]
diablo reactions.png
1 MB, 2096x1036
>>
>>336106305
RoS is alright with the current patches but it's still missing the long term motivation.
>>
>>336099007
Yeah I don't see the allure of these, I made the mistake of buying d3,van helsing, and torchlight 2 off of recommendations and the story's in these games fucking suck. I don't give a shit about loot, and the combat is okay enough. But past that all I felt was regret. It was my own fault for not doin research tho
>>
>>336106463

Don't be surprised when a genre isn't for everyone yo, A big part of why ARPG fans were put off by D3 is it's attempt to push the story hard, when fans of the genre care about loot, grind, and build crafting primarily. D3 got better at all of those after 2.0, but that awful hamfisted story is still there.

Don't play ARPGS for story, just don't.
>>
>>336097046
Ial totaly come maxx u out
>>
Hardcore seasonal or go home
>>
>>336106797
True, I didn't mean to say they were shit. I just don't think they're the genre for me. I definitely fucked up trying to give a fuck about the story. But they seem fun if I can go into it with the right mindset of knowing it's mainly about killing some shit with bros. I'll prolly give them a second chance at some point.
>>
File: Screenshot046.jpg (35 KB, 834x169) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot046.jpg
35 KB, 834x169
>>336107382
>>
everyone is getting power level'd
I'm already green in all slots, working my way through t10

once I get my cube powers, I'll start pushing the GR ranks.
>>
>>336103013
>you have to clear the campaign at least once
Not if you're playing seasons.
>>
>>336107679

really? you don't need to clear the campaign even once?
>>
>>336107729
for seasonal, no
>>
>>336107729
Not if you play Seasonal.
>>
File: Diablo 3.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 3.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
>>336097046
>>
>>336106305
are you retarded?
>>
>>336107996
What type of chocolate is this?
>>
>>336108079

its rabbit chocolate
>>
>>336107996
they took out all the shit when they killed the RMAH. Leaving nothing but a hollow shell of polish.
>>
>>336107729
You have to clear it at least once in your whole playing time, then with every new season you have adventure mode unlocked.
>>
>>336107729
its as close to blizzard will come to admitting its fucking awful.
>>
>>336107382
Played hardcore seasonal last season but I'm gonna switch to softcore this season. I found myself hesitant to try for higher level greater rifts because a single lag spike could mean losing a nearly fully geared character.
>>
If I wanted an mmo ID play an mmo
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.