[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Literally impossible.
>>
Fuck off with these threads already.
>>
>>336096504
Never bothered fighting this guy and totally forgot about them.
>>
>>336096676
How the fuck are you supposed to get past him? You literally cannot avoid his balcony attacks; I can't see how to proceed without dropping off and killing him.
>>
>>336096861
Well I did

Dunno how you can't just run
>>
>>336097005
If you run full speed in any direction after getting hit the next attack hits you with 100% accuracy. Literally impossible.
>>
>>336096504
>>336097173
I bowed the three giants, and every dragon in the game to death

Just shitty enemies.
>>
>>336097173
>If you run full speed in any direction after getting hit the next attack hits you with 100% accuracy. Literally impossible.

Just sprint the whole way around you stupid fuck.
>>
>>336097173

Literally just run. If you're getting hit then I dunno, you fucked up somehow
>>
Bows. Crossbows. Magic/Pyromancy. You know, anything ranged.
>>
>>336096504
Git gud.

But seriously, you can i-frame all of his attacks with your roll and attack his hands. Much easier than the one on the ground surrounded by slimes, IMO.
>>
>>336096861
iframes are a thing, you know?
>>
File: demon souls.jpg (92 KB, 1236x652) Image search: [Google]
demon souls.jpg
92 KB, 1236x652
this guy is LITERALLY impossible. I keep starting a new game but I can't even get one hit in before he kills me
>>
>>336097828
Have you tried running?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.