[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's still /lastgen/ here ? Literally no reason to upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Who's still /lastgen/ here ?

Literally no reason to upgrade to next gen .
>>
>>336075126
does pc count?
>>
>>336075126
it's true, this gen has pretty much sucked s ofar
>>
>>336075126
I run a windows vista laptop from 2008 and exclusively use it to play WC3, does that count as last gen?
>>
>>336075757
not op i assume so
>>336075126
i had my 2008 pc and ps3 360 till about 2013 then i got a slightly newer pc 360 and ps3

No reason to upgrade at all

The PS4 is finally starting to slow down at only 55mil units so they are making the neo

the xboner is dead in the water and getting killed off for windows 10 UWP store

Great time to be a PC gamer when the new cards are coming out next month
>>
Thinking about selling my PS4 and getting a used 360 to play the Halo games I missed. PS4 is an abortion.
>>
Poorfag here. Thinking it'll be more advantageous to wait a couple more years to buy a PS4 so console prices drop and the library gets bigger.

I'm scared if I buy it now I'll just play Bloodborne and then have it collect dust
>>
>>336075940
are foodstamps currency to you?
>>
>have all three

Wii is the only one plugged in still
>>
>>336076406
They would be, but I can't apply for EBT in my state. I'm a grad student
>>
>>336075126
I own a ps4 and wii u but ps3 is still my most played platform after pc
>>
>>336075126
Haven't bought a xbone or ps4. Usually get a console for rpgs but there hasn't been much. I haven't even upgraded my pc in a while. Still have a 2600k and a gtx 670.
>>
Thing is that the gen still feels brand new to me even though they're a few years old and they're talking about .5 models now. I own an xbone but it's kinda whatever. Doesn't feel too exciting.
>>
>>336076035
ok then yes because my pc can only run world at war on the lowest setting
>>
I used to use my PS4 for Netflix until I replaced it with a $35 Chromecast. Now I use my PS4 as a coaster to protect my IKEA table from drink condensation.
>>
>>336076538
No reason to upgrade CPU now or ever. Intel isn't even making better CPUs. They just laid off like 8,000 people from their PC division because no one is buying new CPUs. People only buy tablets and phones. Your CPU is already more powerful than the current consoles.
>>
I didn't even get a PS3 until the PS4 was already available. I refuse to "upgrade" to the current gen until there are a larger number of worthwhile games.
>>
>>336075126
I have both PS4 and Xbone but I've played PS3 and 360 a lot this gen due to PS+ and Games with Gold
>>
>>336075126
i´ve never owned a Ps3 , xbox 360 , or wii.
I never went past PS2.
>>
So long as Bannerlord is able to run on my 650 Ti I'll probably end up going a few more years without upgrading anything. Nothing so far has really made me want to upgrade.
>>
>>336076832
This, gotta get those greatest hits and hidden gems
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.