[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_3075-images(2)-317413649.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3075-images(2)-317413649.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
>catalog
>ctrl-f
>bloodborne
>0 matches found

C'mon people, I spent 6 months G-I-T-T-I-N-G-G-U-D enough to beat Padre Asscoin. I'm almost to this charming fellow. I'm running saw cleaver plus 5 at 22 strength.

GIVE ME ANYTHING YOU CAN.
BLOODBORNE THREAD.

/cruise control
>>
>>336069165
I can't overcome that lousy orphan. He's the last monster I need to slay but the jumpy psychopath is just...fuck. He's all over me every second. Once he hits his 2nd phase I'm thru...
How to kill the orphan?
>>
>>336069165
lol i beat father gasoline on my firts try
>>
>>336069165
S I X M O N T H S
I
X

M
O
N
T
H
S
>>
>>336069319
He's a tough fuck.

Pump some vit if you're low.
>>
>>336069489
Do you have a good weapon recommendation for him also? I've been using the Saif because this characters a dex build and I like swinging it around but if there's a better weapon specifically for him I'd love to hear it.
>>
6 months to beat gascoigne? Im not one of these people who claim they beat everything on the first try but what the hell?
>>
>>336069448
Fuck you man, I had some stress coping issues to work out. Dying repeatedly was pissing me off was fucking up my game. Once I found my zen though I breezed through the next boss. But this guy has me worried he's squirelly looking.
>>
>>336069901

Gitgud at parrying
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151205151306.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151205151306.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>336070097
Not OP but for what it's worth, BB was my first 'souls' game and I had NO fucking clue how to do jack shit and I was an impatient retard who refused to sit an learn how to git gud. I tried Gascoigne for about a week straight before giving up and moving back to Destiny.

THANKFULLY I bought the game digitally or else I would've taken it back and never tried again roughly 4 months later. After getting tired of Destiny's shit, I went back and decided to quit acting like a 12 year old with ADHD and pay attention to the mechanics of the game.....

Now, I've got about 4 characters in BB and 2 in DS3 and I fucking love these goddamn games.
>>
>>336069901
I just wiped the floor with him with the Rakuyo, but I'm probably overlevelled too.
>>
>>336070775
>also this
>but mostly with other games instead
>for six months
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20160429190531.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20160429190531.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Shit is fun. I have trouble replaying it since I feel the need to go through all the chalice dungeons again but I really love it.
>>
>>336072239
Been playing DS3 for a few weeks now after finally getting the platinum in BB. Watching this makes me fucking miss the quickstep dodge while locked on.

I'm fairly certain BB is the superior game.
>>
>>336069319
dodge through him instead of trying to outrun the shrimp yoyo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.