[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 DLC bosses against Luwdig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1451918890234.jpg (181 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
1451918890234.jpg
181 KB, 600x714
How can they beat Ludwig?
We all know that Ludwig wasn't anywhere close to one of the hardest bosses in Bloodborne but he was pretty much the coolest because of this entire introduction. Every turd that played this weapon probably used his weapon and we all heard how great he was as we played through the game.
Then the DLC is released and the first boss is Ludwig, a god damn crazy fucking horse like boss that seems to have nothing of its personality left and then the 2nd phase kicks in with the godly theme song and we have one of the coolest boss fights ever. His text and the god damn moonlight sword just added to it.

So, how can they beat him? I think they have to bring a fan favorite back to have a chance at beating him but I think the only one that could stand again him is Artorias, I doubt they'd bring him back though.
>>
I am a huge artorias fanboy, but i doubt artorias could even touch ludwig.

Realistically, i'd say kalameet should be able to defeat him, at least give a good fight if he's injured.

Manus may also stand a good chance.
>>
>>336054724
>I am a huge artorias fanboy, but i doubt artorias could even touch ludwig.
You think so? They should let us fight a wolf in p1 and then Artorias comes and beats the hell out of us.
>>
>>336054724
I would like to be able to meet him when he was sane and at his prime for
>>
>>336055589
Dlc*
>>
>>336054416
>tfw Ludwig wasnt even my favorite fight in that DLC

I liked Maria more
>>
File: 1460745038057.jpg (165 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
1460745038057.jpg
165 KB, 800x567
>>336055726
>>
>>336055726
Say no to bullying anon.
>>
>>336054416
I thought Souls of Cinder and Twin Princes came really close to beating him in hype levels

But honestly, a thing they could do would be to fight Ocelotte, after hearing about her for so long, or even Gwynevere, since she is the last of Gwyn's children. Fuck Artorias, that nigga is overrated. If they really wanted to do artorias again, then the only way would be to take us back to the past when he was in his prime, during the original age of fire.

>>336054724
I don't think he was talking about beating Ludwig in a fight m8, more of a beating him in terms of hype.
>>
>>336055726
Orphan is my favorite fight in the DLC. They are all pretty good, even the percieved shitty ones like Laurence and Living Failures.
>>
The vanilla bosses are all pretty good, so I thinl DLC will be on par with Old Hunters. Too bad there's not a release date set yet.
>>
>>336055921
Ocelotte is a dude. Also likely an invisible babby, as you can hear cries in Oceiros fight.
>>
Some meme battle against solaire.
He is the only popular character we have yet to encounter.
Gwyndolin is blob food, The first born has been found.
I don't know really Ornstein?
>>
>>336054416

They've got a couple connections left that could really make for ridiculous fucking bosses.

Manus.

The Serpents.

The Everlasting Dragons.

Whatever lies beyond both fire and dark.
>>
>>336057147
>The Everlasting Dragons.
I don't think they've ever done a really cool dragon fight other than DS DLC but he wasn't really hype worthy.
>Manus
I never liked that boss. Would be zero hype too.
>>
I really REALLY hope they give us some information about Primordial Serpents, they seem the reason behind all the events in the Dark Souls universe and we can see statues of them in Lothric Castle depicting them like angels

I think it would be a shame to end the series without a major reveal about them and what are they supposed to be
>>
>>336056445
>the Dark Souls universe is the same as the MGS one
>>
I don't really know

Orphan of Kos was a much better fight in just about every way though, the only difficult part of ludwig was not getting one shotted if you were a low level by the jump/charge attack

Despite it being a really good boss, it kind of felt throwaway being so early in the DLC as well

That being said, some of the bosses in ds3's main game exceeded how I felt with the Ludwig fight, nameless king's sheer visual presence, especially in phase 1, soul of cinder's gwyn recreation and ridiculous moveset, and twin princes phase 2 in terms of music, dialogue and spectacle

Fan Service is definitely not the way forward however, and if they wanted to do something both interesting on a visual/lore level, they could introduce a character referenced but not yet seen or encountered within the games

I'll build on these later
>>
>>336056445
Do you think we'll get to face Ocelotte in one of the DLCs?
>>
>>336056086
Great post anon.
Keep it up.
Wew
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.