[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE THINKIN AS YOU TURN TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Metal_Overlord.png (590 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Overlord.png
590 KB, 1024x768
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE THINKIN
AS YOU TURN TO ME
CAUSE WHAT I HAVE IN MY TWO HANDS
IS ENOUGH TO SET ME FREE
>>
>>336050796
>a pc port from 2014 has a 60 fps option

too bad max res is like 1600x900
>>
>>336051778
>2014
i meant 2004
>>
>>336050796

As bad as that game was the final boss was actually fun. Haunted house stage wasn't bad either
>>
>>336050796
IS IT ME
YOU SAY
YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
LEMME SHOW YOU WHO I AM AND WHAT I'M
HERE FOR
HERE FORRRRRRRR
TRY TO REACH INSIDE OF ME
TRY TO TAKE MY ENERGY
LET ME SHOW YOU JUST
WHAT
IM
MADE
OF
>>
ONCE UPON A TIME
>>
HEY ALL
HEY ALL
WELCOME TO THE GREATEST STORM
>>
>>336054786
Did you just make this up?
>>
>>336055036
I KNOW
I KNOW
YOU HAVE WAITED MUCH TOO LONG
>>
>>336051778
there's plenty of edited .exe for different resolutions
and if there isn't one for the res you want to play at, you can just edit one that's the same aspect ratio
>>
>>336055741
Was always funny how everything but the characters looked good in heroes
>>
>>336053431
SIMPLE CURIOSITY
TRY TO TAKE A BITE OF ME
LET
ME
SHOW
YOU
JUST

WHAT

I'M

MADE

OF

NOWWWWWWWW
>>
HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROOOOOW

LIVE AND LEARN!
>>
>>336055220
ANDI
AND I
I WILL BE YOUR SHINNING STAR

Best Sonic OST desu
>>
File: 1422053041667.jpg (61 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1422053041667.jpg
61 KB, 535x577
>tfw you never fought him
Collecting the emeralds was too hard
>>
>>336056506

Just collect them all as team Rose and cheese it.
>>
>>336056506
run on the parts that curve inwards so you're going over less distance
>>
TAKE OFF
AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
BRIGHT LIGHTS
COLORS ALL AROUND
>>
DROP THAT SMILE 'CAUSE YOU'RE BEATEN AGAIN
>>
>>336056506
git gud. If you do it right you can get the emeralds within the first third of the track.

The controls though are wonky, which dont help.
>>
GOT OURSELVES A SITUATION
STUCK IN A NEW LOCATION
WITH
OUT
EH
NEE
EX
PLA
NAY
SHUN
>>
>>336050796
i dont give a fuck if thats a water level and thats a big body of water im not playing
fuck that shit
>>
>>336051778
What's so special about that? It was 60fps on Gamecube too so why wouldn't it be the same for PC?
>>
>>336057987
That's actually an endless expanse of clouds. You're fighting him in the sky.
>>
>>336050796

THUNDER, RAIN AND LIGHTNING
>>
>>336057893

NO TIME FOR RELAXATION
>>
>>336058325

CAN'T HOLD OOOON MUCH LONGER
BUT I WILL NEVER LET GO
>>
i never beat this game as a kid. I think maybe I did rose's story all the way through but like I was stuck in all the others. I remember i couldnt get past rail canyon with the chaotix team or whatever and i was stuck on a lava rising section with team shadow. I was young so like I was shit at games but yeah I was never good at sonic games.
>>
Has Sonic ever gotten legitimately pissed off in the games? The only time I can remember is when Shara dies in Secret Rings and he turns into Darkspine Sonic but he just sounds like Jet back then.
>>
>>336059176
Shadow made him mad in SA2
>>
>>336059176
He generally doesn't react emotionally to anything. The only other extreme situations I remember are him despairing over when Elise died in one timeline of 06, but fuck that game, so who cares, and the other was him becoming all downtrodden and serious in the second half of Lost World after everything goes to shit.
>>
>>336059176
He got pretty pissed when talking to Merlina before the final battle in Black Knight. He also got pissed at the Deadly Six for pretty much killing all of his friends.
>>
>>336059395
>>336059550
I forgot how much Shadow pissed him off in Adventure 2. My bad.
>>
WHAT COMES UP MUST COME DOWN
>>
>>336059569
Lost world was a strange game, We got Tails flying off the handle and making a dramatic thing out of teaming with Eggman, despite having done this shit before several times,we got Amy and Knuckles dying off screen in a very implied horrible way, Sonic killing the deadly six in combat, Tails being robotized then suddenly being back to normal in the very next scene, then after implying Eggman's death, Sonic flat out causes him to fall to his death at the end of the game until they suddenly remember cartoon physics.

Very weird game, it's like they wanted to be series and campy at the same time but it came out horrible. At least it's been then Sonic and Tails cracking the same jokes every scene like in Colors.

>>336059670
Me too, completely forgot how Sonic sounded during the boss battle with him in the Dark Path, Weird how Shadow's game makes Sonic completely incapable of being series, even when you face off with him and the GUN commander or in the final battle when those demonic monsters start eating him and his friends.

>>336059569
Did it bug anyone else that he didn't at all recognize story Blaze like every other character?
>>
>>336060180

I was under the impression that Tails' augs were just cosmetic.
>>
>>336059893
YET MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THR GROUND
>>
>>336061394
>thr
FUCK
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.