[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Solidus Snake was a true hero, who fought to free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vCiT7GL.png (1 MB, 1114x637) Image search: [Google]
vCiT7GL.png
1 MB, 1114x637
Reminder that Solidus Snake was a true hero, who fought to free the world from the influence of the Patriots and shut down their digital censorship.

...and you killed him.
>>
>>336041254
Doc-oc ripoff.
He had to die.
Also, people trying to save the world don't generally hijack massive robots and slam them into a nation's capital.
>>
>>336041617
did you even play the series?
>>
>>336041617
>nation's capital
I'm pretty sure NYC isn't the capital of the US.
>>
>>336041617
>doc oc ripoff
what the fuck is this that I am reading
>>
>>336041254
The Boss, Solidus and Ocelot confirmed for true chess masters of the metal gear universe

All snakes and Otacons confirmed for dummy heroes that thought they were doing hero work but always get used in order to combat the real heroes.
>>
>>336041254

He was a terrorist and a torturer. Not surprised you edgy faggots misunderstood his character and actually identify with them.
>>
Senator Armstrong also did nothing wrong.
>>
>>336041254
He is the epitome of a Libertarian. That's why he is so perfect.
>>
>>336041254
Reminder that Solidus Snake was a phoned in third snake that really didn't need to exist aside from LOL RELIVING SHADOW MOSES
>>
>>336044061
Kojima invented him during MGS1 development. He was mentioned at the end of MGS1. Solidus is the second best Snake famalam.
>>
>>336042025
It confounds me how Solidus permitted himself to lose, and Ocelot either narc'd to the Patriots or failed to properly guide Solidus' actions against them since his plan to take them out hinged on taking Solidus' body.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.