[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he struggled with Deacons boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: epicmiscarraigebro.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
epicmiscarraigebro.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>he struggled with Deacons boss
>>
well yeah enb is a scrub
>>
>>336036115
>he didn't use Lucerne on the Deacons
>he summoned a guy with a straight sword instead
>>
Enb is really painful to watch when he's going in blind.
>>
>>336036115
>bullying the enb
he's cute and I use his videos for sleeping
>>
>>336036115
beating it on your second attempt is struggling now?
>>
>>336036734
yes

every person got this boss on their first try because it was PISS EASY

you'd have to be literally retarded to get cursed
>>
Deacons is a really fun boss concept but it is piss easy. I think I only used estus once and beat it on my first try. I love the ambience during the fight though.
>>
>>336036932
enb is just always super cautious. the best strategy for this fight is to just rush in and mash, same with crystal sage (which he had also had a hard time with).

it's more to do with his playstyle than being an idiot
>>
>>336036932

honestly I don't think ENB was playing to win just playing to explore
>>
>hurr durr maybe I should try parrying this giant sword
>>
>>336036932
I didn't even know you COULD get cursed. This is why I like (most) of his LPs, is because he likes to look for subtle changes and observe the bosses. The problem with the boss is that it seems like he spawns a rain cloud that'll just kill you in thirty seconds.
>>
File: 1459733451797.jpg (146 KB, 728x1093) Image search: [Google]
1459733451797.jpg
146 KB, 728x1093
>>336037541
Not sure what you're trying to imply here
>>
>>336036115
Why are his uploads so slow? I wanted to watch a walkthrough because I can't play the game thanks to medical reasons and people recommended my ENB. Can you guys recommend me someone else who is fun to watch, cares about the lore and has faster upload speed?
>>
>>336036115
Is the fight on a timer? I was taking too long and they all started casting darkness into the air giving the room a black fog and cursed me in about 5 seconds
>>
>>336037848

lobos maybe
>>
>>336036115

>claims he is a souls veteran
>thinks there's an ambush after every pixel of texture
>can do nothing but complain how the company that is renowned for reusing assets since armored core 3 is reusing assets for dark souls 3
>keeps backtracking like an idiot to the same god dakn road he went already without realizing he already went there
>sense of direction paragonable to a dumb woman
>can't fucking see NPCs standing in front of him
>can't even see how a pathway leads upwards into the next area
>can't even figure out massive giant sized gates are for gating giants

why do you fags like this dumb cunt
>>
>>336038132

I personally didn't notice. I wrecked all of them way too fast.
>>
>>336038146
Shit taste
>>
>>336038146
>zero editing, seems bored no matter what, constantly reads chat
his challenge runs are cool though
>>
>>336036115
said literally no one
>>
>disabled comments on every video

Couldn't handle the bants.
>>
>>336038286
I liked him more in ds1 days and when he did DeS revisits... He's become so mediocre
>>
>>336038286
>Defending Froms laziness
>>
Both ENB and German Fedora play Souls games now to just pick them apart completely from start to finish, they want to see everything and how it all fits together.

Quite alot of the audience watching seems to want them to either die over and over like they did, so they can get some sort of vicarious pleasure out of knowing someone else is as bad as they are, OR steamroll through the game explaining everything, while killing everything and never dying once to anything ever.

Both of them are endlessly vocal about it, both lead to comments threads being closed and hugboxes set up.

This is apparently the same audience that worked together to figure out all the shit in Demon's and Dark Souls while they were still in Japanese.
>>
>>336038286
The giants and the gates man were really terrible to watch. I don't understand how it can't be obvious what you have to do there.
>>
>>336038398
He just doesn't want to get spoiled
>>
My only complaint is that hes so focused on subtle details he completely misses items out in the open right under his nose.

Every time he walks into a room he should just slowly spin his camera 360 degrees. Shit gets hard to watch sometimes.
>>
>>336038286
>tries to cut the bridge where it would make no sense, leaving him unable to progress
>doesn't try it on the other side because he's too afraid of skeletons
>"hurr there's stuff down there wonder how i get it, oh well"
>>
>>336036115
ebn is nothing special but atleast he does it for fun instead of jewing on patreon like vaati
>>
>>336038663

I don't think he wants to play like that, I don't think he really gives a shit about what the viewers expect him to do. Like I think it genuinely is just a first play through doing whatever the fuck he likes because he knows he will play it again over and over and over and find out all the shit anyway?

Its like people watched Peeve and Oro play JP/AboxOne Eng versions on stream all the way through and expected the blind playthroughs from two people that helped write guides obviously playing the games for thousands of hours to be exactly the same.
>>
I like him. You got a problem with that, OP?
>>
>>336038554
Actually I watch ENB for the lore.
>>
>>336039010

no

I just don't like how scrubby he's being
>>
>>336039063
He quit lore videos mate, he explained some time that too many people are doing it so it's no longer interesting for him nor does he feel like hes adding anything to the lore discussions
>>
>>336038953
He does play that way to an extent though. He'll hit every god damn wall on the right side of a room and never even look in the direction of the left side of the room.

Like in todays episode he uploaded he tried to go up a level in the catacombs and didn't notice the orange highlighted staircase.

Look left marcus, fuck.
>>
>>336038286
>I have played the game and am watching someone else's recorded playthrough, why is this guy so bad
Every comment on his videos ever
>>
>>336039063

Just wait for his actual polished playthrough then, thats all I would suggest, blind anything is fucking cancer and the people that request them are nearly always complete cunts.

DS3 in particular is so much more fucking vague and easily broken when it comes to NPC interactions and questlines that expecting anyone to know when and where to go back to Firelink is just stupid.
>>
Everyone does stupid shit but not everyone documents it. I fucking blazed through the game and killed 90% of the bosses on my first try but it probably took me an hour of wandering around to figure out the fucking onion-bro elevator gimmick.
>>
>>336038146
So I checked that guy out and the first thing I noticed was the facecam. That's some next level faggotry
>>
lmao at all the SOULS PROS backseat gamers

most apt stereotype ever
>>
>keeps missing obvious shit
>glowing item drop after the Deacon boss fight
>he doesn't even notice
>doesn't explore for shit
>just keeps doing the same thing over and over and over

I hope one of the DLCs has a theme of miscarriage.
>>
>go into deacons and abyss walker first time with exile greatsword
>laughing at how easy they are
>go into them with a shitty +2 uchi and have the worst experience of my entire playthrough

I honestly believe people who are having problem with these bosses are using sub-par single target weapons.
>>
>>336039496

We already got Oceiros, we just need more of that.
>>
>>336039496

at this point I'm just waiting for his anor londo reaction
>>
>>336039297

Oh yeah its totally infuriating but again this is a blind first time run through, the other campaign run throughs hes done on Demon's, Bloodborne, DS 2 etc all come from well over 1000 hours of playtime. When you get to the stage of getting your hands on Debug versions of the game you tend to slightly change how you experience them, its not really about how the game itself functions and plays more about how it fits into the series, what new lore is there and the enemy designs shit like that. How its constructed.

That seems fine to me but holy shit does it sound pretentious and smug as fuck when they say it out loud. "I'm experiencing it on a higher level to you succccccccccccccccccccc"
>>
>can't fucking commit to a full playthrough of Des
>one playthrough of ds2
>didn't play ds2 dlc
>didn't play BB dlc

"pillar of the souls community"
>>
>>336036115
i wanna fuck that pig
>>
>>336039442

he mainly does insane souls challenges/speeds

watch his limbo vid

it's literally insane
>>
>>336039353

Shame on ENB for giving into pressure then and making shitty blind videos because that's what makes money, when he knew from Witcher 3 that everyone would be telling him how stupid he is.
>>
>>336037848
Fuck you, cripple.
>>
File: Red_Jelly.png (220 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
Red_Jelly.png
220 KB, 410x410
Blind playthrough from a man that is viewed mostly for his knowledge on each game is stupid. I still gave it a try but he only mutters things like "cool" when something vaguely new in a rehased shitfest comes up.
>>
>keeps trying to parry UFGS

when did he become so shitty
>>
>>336039778

I agree completely. Thing is neither ENB or Spy had the chance to play the game before it came out, Namco gave the license for the guide to Prima instead of Future press. So both were going to have to play the games at the sametime as everyone else.

People just bitched in every single last fucking Dragon's Crown video about him doing uploads as fast as possible.
>>
>>336039679
I just will see what he says about Karla (Yuria 0.5)
>>
>>336039353
>>336039778
>>336039979

oh fuck off

he just did this because he already spoiled 2 and BB for himself by shilling the guide
>>
>>336039872
this
he just bumbles around like an idiot and doesn't have anything insightful to say, if he can't comment on the lore then why the fuck would i watch?
>>
>>336040038

The only thing that's similar about them is that they look the same, Karla is a completely different character.
>>
>>336039658

Nah, no visible body for Ocelotte.

>>336040038

>expecting him to find Karla on the first go

Nope.
>>
File: 100.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>people complain when he plays spoiled via working on the guides
>complaining about him playing blind
>>
>>336040129

He wrote parts of the guide, it was not really just shilling it on his channel. To write that guide you have to put in stupid amounts of time playing the game.

I don't actually know what it is your trying to say here.
>>
>>336040038
If he can even find her.
>>
>>336040129

You do realize he could have, you know, played the game on his own time blind and not subjected us to a shitty blind playthrough right? Unless he just cares about making the Youtube bucks while the getting's good, there's no reason for him to lower the standards he's set up by all his other Souls videos.
>>
>>336040281
>>336040324

you faggots will complain about anything
>>
>>336039718
>didn't play ds2 dlc
>didn't play BB dlc
He did the guide for both of them, so obviously he must have played once. He mentioned in his LP recently that he doesn't like BB1s overral style, so there's that.
>>
File: 1460835832585.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1460835832585.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>336040276

There's a difference playing blind, with no foreknowledge about the game, and actually playing like you are literally blind inside the game.

Take today's video for example.

He saw a shiny upstairs and wanted to get there.

Did he explore? Nope. He just went back and forth a bit and then gave up.

He literally only had to look to the left of him.

JUST LOOK LEFT YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>>336037848
Have you watched his Bloodborne playthrough? I watched that when I was in hospital.
>>
File: images-14.jpg (17 KB, 363x405) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
17 KB, 363x405
>>336040202
>same set description
>literal same looks
>saved from prison
>constant insinuation of how they were raped until jailers got tired of them
>trouble past that led them to the viciousness in dark arts
>same phrases
>dame voice actress doing the same character

Yeah, retard, totally different.
>>
>>336040580

who cares

I like seeing him react to his favorite game series.

Get the fuck over it you baby.
>>
>>336040626

I forgot the part where Yuria was a fragment of the primordial man, and possibly the witch Alva was searching for.
>>
Hey now think about it this way.

At least its not Pat's grinds off-screen and lets push this awful shitty joke into the ground Best Friends Play.

Thats "Blind" as well. HA
>>
>>336040801

Except his reactions are terrible. His reaction to seeing a tower full of dead fire keepers (after managing to completely miss them the first time around) is "huh".
>>
>>336036505
ENB is painful to watch, period. Despite the fact that he loves Dark Souls he's really fucking...boring about it.
>>
>>336040935
He also missed the Patches encounter in that tower. You could hear the door close and even when he went to the room where you can see the closed door he just jumps down. He's gonna be so confused when he runs into Patches who starts apologizing.
>>
File: 1446794091309.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446794091309.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>336036115
>trying to do deacons with a rapier
>>
>>336040807
Oh, sick reference to DS1 and DS2!
XD
>>
>>336039979
Oddly enough, I've only heard negative things about the Prima guide.
>>
>>336041209
Yeah only a homo would go into a gangbang with his tiny rapier like that
>>
>>336041136

As though he'll even look around Firelink Shrine to any significant extent. Yoel will forever be rotting there.

>>336041212

I hate when a sequel continues story threads too. Why can't they just be there own games with no ties to anything else, because I guess that's what sequels are supposed to be?
>>
File: yawning jackasses.png (385 KB, 368x447) Image search: [Google]
yawning jackasses.png
385 KB, 368x447
>goes into Wolnir with 30k souls

lol wtf first time I fought him I saw those shiny bracelets and went straight for them and he died in 30 seconds

I didn't even know he spawned skeleis

blind enb is trash
>>
Deacons can be annoying by yourself and when you're using a thrusting weapon.

If you use literally anything else it'll be a piece of cake.
>>
>>336041136

That exact thing happened to me though. Im not retarded, it should not even really be possible to fucking do that.

Take the fucking pilgrim for example, I used him for levels thinking something was bound to happen and it was obviously making me hollow.

I did it 4 times and then he died which meant I got fuck all out of it, no new person turned up to give me shit no reason not to heal the hollow right? Oh no I appear to have fucked myself further. When was the last time joining a covenant stopped you from talking to an NPC?
>>
>>336041517
This, holy shit... i killed him first try BLIND then my 2nd time through I used a +2 blessed mace and had like no damage so he got actual moves off and I died twice, it you're prepared for a boss fight you'll win that one.. zelda-tier weak spots, atleast lore explains why they're his weak spots and prominently so
>>
File: 1456760748255.png (147 KB, 320x395) Image search: [Google]
1456760748255.png
147 KB, 320x395
>There are people in this thread that couldn't get past Pontiff with a greatsword
>These same people that can't get past him with 20 vigor
>>
>>336041209
>implying that makes it hard

I used a Rapier on my first playthrough and they were still the easiest boss
>>
>>336036932
I died 3-4 times to it, mainly due to the unavoidable curse.

If you don't have a powerful enough weapon too mow the mooks in one swing it's harder to do it
>>
>>336041996
It's objectively more difficult when with literally any other weapon I can just dive into all of them and kill everything in a 270 degree arc inside of three hits.
>>
>>336041916

I beat him second try with a fuckin longsword.

Died my first try because I got glitch stuck in a corner.

Frig off Mr. Miyazaki!
>>
File: priscilla.jpg (145 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
priscilla.jpg
145 KB, 800x800
>>336041517
Wolnir is some meme-ass-gimmick-bullshit though. But the most annoying part is that life draining fog everywhere not directly in front of his stupid face, with my weak ass resistance an extra roll or two would mean insta-death.

Once you understand how it works its pretty much impossible to fail it though, but I must admit it took me at least a few tries to get there...
>>
Hopefully he doesn't see this, he's one sensitive cunt. His channel was probably my favorite when he first started out, now he just whines about people being mean. Honestly I wouldn't even care if he quit youtube to go back to an actual job, he made some great stuff but at this point I feel like watching him is redundant.
>>
File: uhh.png (173 KB, 349x446) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
173 KB, 349x446
>>336042208
>I died 3-4 times to it, mainly due to the unavoidable curse.

>>336042304

no he isn't

I was SL 30

ran in his his bracelets because GLOWING FUCK ME LIGHTS

KILLED HIM IN 30 SECONDS NO FLASKS NEEDED
>>
>>336042350
I feel the same; he is to inconsistent and lazy to keep even an schedule.
>>
At this point I'm enjoying AGermenSperg's playthrough more.
>>
>>336042594
*too inconsistent
*a schedule
Jesus Christ, watching this kind of shit in Youtube is turning me into an idiot.
>>
>>336037325
This. He's just not aggressive enough and overthinks.
>>
>>336042595
So? He's always been more enjoyable for far fewer people... Just saying his musashi playthrough is the best thing on youtube right now
>>
>>336042824
>overthinks
Holy fuck THIS. He finds some random item and says "what are you trying to tell me". Holy fuck it's just a titanite shard the game isn't trying to say anything.
>>
>>336042350
Well, to be fair, he's probably fed up with his shitty, autistic manbabby fanbasd who craves Souls, Souls, and solely Souls. Whenever he plays a game he wants to play that isn't a Souls game, he gets shit and nobody watches the videos.
>>
>>336042595
He's pretty solid for background noise with all the rambling and odd tangents he goes off on. Granted, it'll be Christmas before he finishes DS3, but at least it's something to listen to.
>>
WHY ARE SOULS FANS SO EASILY TRIGGERED
>>
ENB is literally the only youtuber I watch.

He's mature and experienced and I like his view on things.
>>
>>336042980

>what are you trying to tell me

He thinks crystal lizards are some form of level exploration guides.
>>
File: 1408575101463.png (207 KB, 351x317) Image search: [Google]
1408575101463.png
207 KB, 351x317
>/v/ hates enb now
what happened?
>>
>>336041996
>Rapier
>Lock on to the correct guy
>Get in range and charge the long stab move
>Fuck up everything coming between your sword and your target
>Repeat
Might not be as effective as some wide arc sword, but I swear that is the most fun way to play that shitty boss.
>>
>>336042482
Wolnis is RNG as fuck. Sometimes he'll stay still like a good boy, sometimes he'll get in a fighting mood and you'll be lucky to get two hits before he puts his hands away
>>
>>336042980
Lots of the time items are used ether as lures for traps or signs to draw your attention.
Especially if item is slightly out of the way, but not behind any real dangers.
>>
File: 1438484871958.png (66 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
1438484871958.png
66 KB, 250x218
I'm imagining your autistic fucks yelling at your monitor for him to turn left and when he turns right you lose your shit. let the man play the last souls game the way he wants. you don't have to watch the videos if you don't like how he's playing, you retards.
>>
>>336043141

>now

He's always been an insufferable lore-fag, and terrible at PVP.
>>
>>336043141
Got popular, along with 95% of things "v recently dislike", its not hard to see
I'm the same tho, the more popular youtubers get the more likely I am to unsub
>>
I wonder if he's actually going to try and hit the bridge from the Wolnir side when he has to go back for them, because the skeletons will be running after him.
>>
>>336038132
Not really, some of the priests start casting curse farts, but if you kill even one of them the curse levels drop down significantly.
You can even see that happening in ENB's fight.
>>
>>336042482
I died to him like 4 times
The fog got me at least twice
I think I got fucked my the adds another time
Then I got killed when he whipped out his sword and I got killed by a literal shockwave attack (not 'shockwaves')

I feel like shit for dying to him but I feel like your experience with him can vary greatly depending on what he does
>>
>>336043009
It's kind of an odd spot to be in. Hugboxes are shit because they stifle content discussion and don't allow for outside ideas to enter, but at the same time, a cancerous fanbase is only going to encourage that kind of thing to the point where it just loops back into itself.
>>
File: 1459440049352.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1459440049352.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>336043126
>he is mature and experienced
>>
File: 1402583609929.png (41 KB, 302x278) Image search: [Google]
1402583609929.png
41 KB, 302x278
>>336043342
>see item next to ledge
>gee, i wonder if there are any enemies hanging off the side waiting for me
>>
>>336043009
Exactly thats why its redundant his, og ds1 playthrough has an assload of views because he got it early in japan and everyone and their mom didn't have a dark souls channel. Also I'd love to see people soomewhere other than /v/, whenever I look through the comments its nothing but people sucking him off and he has the nerve to complain, hell his newest video even has them disabled.
>>
File: enb.jpg (180 KB, 813x407) Image search: [Google]
enb.jpg
180 KB, 813x407
>>336042350
>>336042594
>>336043009
I feel its been downhill ever since he moved back from japan really. He seems quite miserable at times.
>>
>>336043443
>muh pvp
believe it or not but not everyone who likes souls game likes them for pvp alone.
>>
File: caged laff.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
caged laff.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>336043517
>I died to him like 4 times
>The fog got me at least twice
>>
>>336043141
i loved his playthrough of das2 because he knew EVERYTHING about the game, since he worked closely with from on the guide
gave a lot of insight into just about everything in the game desu
but yeah watching him go blind is boring as shit
>>
>>336043561
>lived for 5 years in japan
>was a teacher, studied 2 different subjects
>is a father
>earned money as a singer in a band

yeah he did a lot of different things, met a lot of people and has stuff to tell
>>
>>336043494

No, he'll just do the same thing he did before.
>>
>>336043561
don't let his hick accent fool you, he's mature enough to know not to let dumb internet shit get to him.
>>
>>336043782
>earned money as a singer in a band

hold up
what
>>
>>336043737
i-it's not funny...
the first time I ran into it like retard
the second him he moved into me and I couldn't get out in time
>>
I only died cause I didn't take their insta kill ball seriously enough
>>
>>336043738
then wait for his dark souls 3 from the dark equivalent playthough
>>
>>336043782

Being a weeb and having a kid aren't achievements.
>>
>>336043443
His dark souls 1 lore is legit , he's also uploaded like one pvp video. Now that I mention it,
>souls pvp
>>336043865
Hes divulged a great deal of his past in a series, I forget which. Talks about his WoW obession getting a scholarship to Mississippi state, getting bullied for wearing hand-me-downs.
>>
>>336036932
>every person got this boss on their first try because it was PISS EASY
I died once because I was enjoying killing everything and was interested if there was more happening. By the time I realized it was a dps race there wasn't anything I could do to salvage the fight.

>you'd have to be literally retarded to get cursed
Ayyyy
>>
>>336044067
It was his Bloodborne reckfast series
>>
>>336043853
Its ok ENB, your dead baby wont read the comments.
>>
>>336043993
Getting a free ride to college and hanging with Big M himself is.
>>
>>336036932
>I play games to show off how hardcore I am on an anonymous board

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>336044148
>Ayyyy

Not wrong at all.
>>
>>336036932
Died like seven times on my second character.
>>
File: 1453149728879.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1453149728879.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>336043876
>>
>>336044181
>Dead baby

Dead BABIES
Plural
Get your lore right
>>
>>336043865
He tells some stuff here and there.

He even helped his father building boats when he was young iirc.

He's cool.
>>
>>336043782
only a fanboy would know this things. defend yourself.
>>
File: cheeseburber.jpg (25 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
cheeseburber.jpg
25 KB, 500x468
>>336044240

>I'm mad because I died to easiest boss in the game

ok
>>
>>336044181
HAHA SO EDGY BRA XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD im being ironic btw
>>
File: 1390138995448.jpg (23 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
1390138995448.jpg
23 KB, 635x475
>>336044289
>>
>>336044181
Enb doesn't visit nor did he ever visit this place, vaati did and other youtubers, don't know what you're trying here
>>
>>336043853

Have you seen his responses to comments in his DS3 videos?

Hell, he quit making Witcher 3 videos because he let dumb internet shit get to him.
>>
>>336044297
That shits rough, maybe its a sign from Kos that his daughter should be an only child.
>>
>>336044353
>tfw you will never build boats with shota enb and then tongue his boipussy
>>
>>336043993
t. 16 year old dying a virgin.
>>
>>336044419
The word you're looking for is 'sarcastic'
retard.
>>
I actually bone'd out on my first attempt because I didn't immediately grasp the mechanics of the boss and didn't have the estus to make it with the rest.

I never died, though.
>>
>>336043141
fuck you, i still like him
him and Exelent Adventurs is the only e-celeb that's not total ass cancer.
>good taste in vidya
>not cringy ass attention whore
>actually works on some of his own games
>speaks moon and has waifu and child in nippon
Living my dream
>>
>>336044359
why? I am a fanboy. I'd marry him if he wasn't already
>>
>>336044472
>Have you seen his responses to comments in his DS3 videos?
I thought he wasn't reading any until he finished the playthrough. all I've seen him say about it is hypothetical comments saying he's playing wrong, which he used to emphasize he's playing completely blind.
>>
No im serious
>>
>>336044623
>I'd marry him if he wasn't already
this. I used to think he looked goofy, in a nice way, but once I saw him with a beard he became handsome in my eyes. I'd let him fuck me. no homo.
>>
>>336044691
He's directly replied to 3 (more constructed than usual) of my comments, hes reading them alright
>>
>>336036115
Not really, he just took way too ng pussyfooting about the first time, just enjoying the mechanics.

I was dissapointed he didn't ember and use Anri though, I actually thought you HAD to summon her there for the quest to continue, apparently not cause she was in the shrine after.
>>
>>336040489
>didn't like bb style
Red jelly got to him, proir to it he loved the game
>>
>>336044397
I really don't care because I'm not a sad cunt like you.
>>
>>336044864
then he's replying though whoever's filtering through the comments for him. he doesn't want to risk reading spoilers so he has a friend picking comments for him.
>>
>>336044691

Can't remember which video it was, but he got extremely salty and defensive, basically telling people they haven't played the game themselves if they are complaining about him sucking and refusing to experiment with things on his first playthrough.
>>
File: k.jpg (59 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
59 KB, 900x900
>>336044940
>>
>>336045000
I know and nice trips, but the replies looked like his own words so... if his friend is even typing out replies then thats a ton of work
>>
>>336045005
>he got extremely salty and defensive
I'm not calling you a liar since there are about 3 ds3 videos I haven't watched, but I've never seen the guy get salty over anything in a video and I've been watching this faggot ever since he was uploading jap dark souls videos
>>
>>336041050
Ds3 is a boring game, irytrill and anal rodeo are the only two points he'll really react to and because anal rodeo he won't care it's lazy because muh ds1
>>
File: 1419357857790.jpg (33 KB, 400x415) Image search: [Google]
1419357857790.jpg
33 KB, 400x415
>>336036534
>I use his videos for sleeping
Me too, somehow it is really relaxing.
>>
>>336044602
hi ENB cock sucking PCuck who dies at deacons and fucking WOLNIR
how's your slant eyed gook wife and your wife's son treating you
kill yourself
>>
>>336045180
He usually makes some passive aggressive posts on twitter when something on youtube happens. That's all I've seen.
>>
File: 1421513372476.jpg (36 KB, 481x394) Image search: [Google]
1421513372476.jpg
36 KB, 481x394
>>336043993
>Being a weeb and having a kid aren't achievements.
Are you even aware of the shit you just wrote?
Im pretty fucking weeb myself but at least i have a sense of self awareness
>>
>>336045180

It was like video 6, where he was whining about people being mean to him for not evening bothering to look at shit like what Yoel did for him. Hard to give evidence now, what with him outright purging the comments sections and turning them off.
>>
File: 1451901725298.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1451901725298.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
>>336045234
I bet you get trigger by anime too
>>
>>336045234
This post is so /v/ that I can't help but to laugh.
>>
>>336045234
THIS
FUCKING LMAO
>>
>>336045383
he addressed that at the start of one of the videos saying he was playing completely blind and wasn't going to know anything. didn't seem asspained to me. more like he was making it clear he was gonna fuck up and get stuff wrong since it was a blind playthough.
>>
>>336045219
It really is, I spend 2 nights on 1 episode because I fall asleep so fast
>>
>>336045234
>If I toss in enough buzzwords I'll look more offensive!!!
>>
>>336044521
Dont ever call me a retrad or ill come and beat the shit out of you faggot
>>
>>336045234
Nah hes more of a sonynigger, he voices his disdain of nintendo and owns a vita.
>>
File: For What Purpose.jpg (46 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
For What Purpose.jpg
46 KB, 323x454
>>336045234
>>
File: 1436223068398.jpg (228 KB, 485x883) Image search: [Google]
1436223068398.jpg
228 KB, 485x883
>>336045234
holy shit anon
>>
why so rude towards enb

he's a cool guy, fun to listen to, doesnt make epic dumb theories but educated guesses.
>>
File: nedroid2.jpg (24 KB, 210x261) Image search: [Google]
nedroid2.jpg
24 KB, 210x261
>he spent over 6 hours farming only 15 Proof of Concord Kepts today

Oh wait, that was me
>>
>>336045561

It wasn't that. That was a result of so many people getting on his case in earlier videos, and him being salty in the comments section. It was basically a bunch of passive aggressive statements after someone told him that it being his first playthrough is no excuse for not noticing that Yoel's level ups don't take souls.
>>
File: 1381536115709s.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1381536115709s.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>>336045661
>tfw you bought a 3ds instead of a vita
>>
File: EpicNoBaby.png (215 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
EpicNoBaby.png
215 KB, 620x525
>>336045698
>doesnt make epic dumb theories but educated guesses

lmao
>>
>>336039778
Oh my god, why did you have to remind me that those videos exist. Those were absolutely disastrous and completely unwatchable, thanks to his constant, non-stop, stream of nonsensical complains and whines.
>>
>>336045816
Edgy
>>
I don't get y'all. He's doing slightly better than I did on my first playthrough, and I've put 800 hours into DaS1 and 2 so it's not like I'm bad. It's blind niggas.

>>336045383
I remember that and it didn't come off as whining. If that's what you call whining, damn dude.
>>
>>336038146
He is boring..rush everything and 50 str with ultra sword...just kill everything in a couple of hits.
>>
>>336045887

you obviously haven't seen his early das and des videos

that's all he does

his faggotry spawned faggots like Vaati
>>
>>336045234
>unironically using the word cuck as an insult

ebin meme m8 :^)
>>
>>336041517
>giving a shit about souls
First thing people should learn to literally not give a shit about losing souls
>>
>>336045987

>speedrunner rushing things

WOW
>>
>>336045429
can i save this image
>>
>>336045816
That's true though. Every lore vid of his I watched I remember him going like "This is just speculation btw, just an idea I have not confirmed" etc. so often it almost got annoying. Meanwhile people like Vaati just state their theories like they're canon.
>>
File: 11987t0.jpg (57 KB, 750x443) Image search: [Google]
11987t0.jpg
57 KB, 750x443
>>336045808
I bought both and really regret the 3DS. I only use it to play the Castlevania DS ones. What the fuck happened to Nintendo?
>>
>>336036115
Why, he likes to check the boses moveset,sometimes he dies watching the animaions and shit.../v/ thinks that is a bad thing.
>>
>>336045759
Combination of wanting to do things yourself super blind and at the same time make videos and commentary of it to internet can't be great experience.
>>
>>336046097

That's not the point, retard.
>>
His sense of direction, situational awareness and mapping skills are horrible. He has bad idea of where everything is in relation to other things.
He strait up ignored Yoel because "muh shady deal" while at the same time saying Anri us interesting. Well too bad you won't get to see any because wgo the fuck says no to something on your first playthrough.
It's ironic to me because I tried playing DS3 with his mindset of exloring and paying attention to details which resulted in a very enjoyable playthrough with minimal misses. Do as I say not as I do I guess.
>>
>>336045851
>bitches and complains about every game he plays
>ds1 no longer gets an critism instead it's the basis of most comparisons
I've given up on him in the last year or so, he's gone full delusion and at the end of the day it's sad. He's willing to call DS3 lazy up until Anor londo, then he forgets it all and praises it instead
>>
He's cool for a YouTuber I guess. His family's wealthy enough to own a second home that he lives in so there's that. Owns up to his faults more often than most, though he has an awful habit of caring too much about his breadwinning when he was liked initially for being a very unique DS LPer. Can't say I blame him considering this is his career now.

Feel bad knowing people will shit on him for this just like they did for Witcher 3 and ANY OTHER LP THAT ISN'T SOULS.
>>
>>336036115
Can I get a link to that?
>>
>>336045808
3ds has a ton of great games m8, now wii u on the other hand...
>>
I enjoy his voice and some of the shitty jokes he makes, I enjoy his content when he's not going in blind. I never got to play Dragon's Crown so I watched some of that playthrough and it was entertaining. Also he does some good lore stuff without being edgelord trash about it like Vaati, and his voice isn't trash like Vaati's.
>>
I cant watch enb, hes too much of a pussy when he plays. Loke, he was scared of the fucking giants when they are piss easy when you get underneath them. Dude, just fucking grow a spine and fight them, you said it youself it doesnt matter even if you do die
>>
>>336046219

He knows what he's getting into by putting himself out there. He could have easily held off making any videos until he had played through the game multiple times so he could make videos on par with his DS2 and BB ones, but he didn't. He chose to make blind videos that show off his inability to notice the simplest shit, and he shouldn't get so butthurt when people point it out.
>>
File: 1451027147992.gif (254 KB, 256x540) Image search: [Google]
1451027147992.gif
254 KB, 256x540
>>336046131
Why would you save an image of nothing?
>>
>>336046251
>he actually used Yoel

wew lad
>>
>>336046251
>muh shady deal
I thought the same thing when I saw he could level you up. I figured the ending would be based on who you leveled up with more, firekeeper or yoel. then I read the wiki and found out he just dies.
>>
>>336038286
>simple mistakes of others TRIGGERMEEE!

I honestly can't imagine how insufferable you probably are to be around lmao.
>>
It's weird that he literally just praises everything and every boss. It'snot a bad game, but he took the bait with the references and shit all over the place. It's just Dark Souls Greatest Hits Edition feat. your favorite NPCs, Locations and Items
If Miyazaki wouldn't be the director people would shit on the references, just like they did for DS2
>>
>>336046258
I think meeting Miyazaki in person fucked him up. He heard about some of their design philosophy so now he assumes EVERYTHING had some deep hiden meaning. Like his constant "what are you trying to tell me From?".
I respect him for not giving in to the whole youtubers getting the game early and his passion but he's much more enjoyable when he knows what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>336046472

There's no reason not to. Especially in a fucking first playthrough, why would you not try everything you can do and see what happens?
>>
ENB is a good guy and an enjoyable Youtuber. I can't see how can so many people criticize/make fun of him when he is just a genuine soul's passionate. You must be quite lonely.
>>
>>336046528
>he literally just praises everything
he's said more than a few times that depending on how the game goes, the call backs can either be really dumb or really cool.
>>
>>336046251
I almost didn't level up at Yoel either. I don't see why it's that unreasonable to people, other than their hindsight after finding out.

Why do you think his sense of direction etc. is bad? I don't think he's missed anything major so far that one wouldn't expect on a first playthrough (haven't seen the newest ep though).
>>
>>336046251

>"oh my god, the NPC laughed at me sinister-like, I bet this means they're like Yurt"

I was in stitches for him thinking Greirat was gonna be Yurt 2.0
>>
>>336042595

>sees reference to DaS2
>oh no
>ugh

I can dig this.
>>
>>336046124
>Wow retarded
in his first playthrough you ass. The guy is just boring.
>>
>>336046251
>muh shady deal
I'll give you the other points but do you remember what game we're playing? If I went in completely blind I wouldn't have taken Yoel's deal or at least mad a backup save, for all I know he could have killed everyone in firelink after I leveled up.
>>
>>336046528

Show me an example in DS2 where the references were used for anything meaningful. Anor Londo shows up in 3, but it's to show how fucked up its gotten and to advance the story of Sulyvhan and Aldrich, rather than just being there for the sake of it.
>>
File: waxed.png (69 KB, 570x464) Image search: [Google]
waxed.png
69 KB, 570x464
Literally what the fuck are you guys expecting when you go into BLIND playthroughs of shit. you want people to not know what's going on AND not miss anything and play perfectly. what the hell. but yes as a literal ENB fanboy i've gotten bored of his blind letsplay because i've already played the game and it's frustrating to watch people not understand something. people shout that they want blind playthroughs constantly but then don't want any fuckups

>>336036932
lol eat a dick. if you don't know the fights a dps race before going in you're likely to die to the curse timer. it's instinctive for anyone who's played souls to not just run right the fuck in on a group of enemies like that

anyways. he's only worth watching when has insight and is willing to have conversations with people. and at the moment he's got neither of those things. he's playing blind AND turned off comments to avoid spoilers and shitflinging
>>
>>336046772
>loving people that are demagogic
>>
>>336046614
It is a shady deal, I can see why he'd wait on it. He doesn't even know that he dies yet.

And once you know what happens it's not really worth it because the hollowing is fucking expensive to get rid of.
>>
>>336046614
Because NOT doing it could cause other things to happen, and he wants to find out?
>>
>>336046719
He's become a bit of a bitch but there are far FAR more people on youtube deserving of this.
>>
>>336046776

he's an autistic speedrunner

what did you exepct
>>
>>336046430
Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate and like the fact that he is making blind videos, as I love seeing how people other than me approach and experience the game for the first time.

I'm just sad for him having to deal with all the "I'm so much better than you at video games, you suck." -idiots on the internet.
>>
>>336046772
Thanks for pointing this out so I know to avoid it.
>>
>>336046507
It's easy to see that it is shady but I don't see a reason not to experiment. He even made a second characters to fight abyss watcher and still haven't implied he took the deal. He also didn't even check on Yoel to find his dead body the last 3 vids. That' s not how a souls "veteran" plays.
>>
>>336046950
Doesn't matter if the hollowing is expensive to get rid of because there is literally zero reasons to do it. Hell, it even buffs Hollow weapons so you're gimping yourself if you do.
>>
>>336046841
>lol eat a dick I'm retarded and missed the gigantic hit me glowing spots
>>
File: Character Fighter.jpg (44 KB, 436x484) Image search: [Google]
Character Fighter.jpg
44 KB, 436x484
>>336046410
>Dragon's Crown
I really enjoyed his playthrough of that, same with his Murasama one.
Hope he does another Lonely Heart Club with a different character. I´d also like to see him play the Mura DLC.
I think he already confirmed he will be doing stuff for Leifthrasir, which is nice.
>>
File: 1436510742353.jpg (108 KB, 352x338) Image search: [Google]
1436510742353.jpg
108 KB, 352x338
>tfw I finally broke free from the Let's Play slog
Feels so fucking good.
>>
>>336047058

>he actually like DaS2's LOL UR GONNA DIE SO MANY TIMES BRO SO EPIC intro dialogue

thanks for letting me know to ignore your future posts
>>
>>336047078
Really? Who the fuck cares that he missed something? Stop being full of yourself.
>>
He's gonna completely miss Untended graves, Izalith and Dragon Peak, isn't he?
After the last episode I'm already 90% sure he'll miss Izalith, he'll beat Wolnir, get to Irithyll, spend the entire episode staring at the scenery and forget he ever saw Horace and a path under the bridge.
And I'm 100% sure he'll miss Peak. I mean he couldn't remember multiple shortcuts he unlocked to Deacons and took the longest possible route there multiple times, no way he's gonna remember to go back to the dungeon to test the emote he'll get much later in the game in one specific place.
>>
>>336046841
>you want people to not know what's going on AND not miss anything and play perfectly.
This is /v/, everyone here did every boss on first try, SL 1 run with no weapons, and did perfectly all NPC questlines, even ones that are impossible to do alongside with each other.
And everyone who doesn't reach that bare minimum level of play is faggot kuk meme fag.
>>
>>336047251
I didn't say anything about the intro cutscene though. Or anything that specific at all. Are you just shitposting?
>>
>>336047069
It's ugly man.

It's really fucking ugly.
>>
>>336047261

It's not like he missed an item. He missed the most obvious shit in the world.

Stop defending this weeb with weak sperm.
>>
Never knew he had a miscarriage. In which video does he talk about it?
>>
>>336047338

It was the reference the original post was quoting.

Fucking dickhead.
>>
>>336047364
Yeah, I guess, but the only character that I have that's so far not covered their whole face looked more fitting Hollow so I guess it comes down to that.
>>
>>336046841
I went up and hit the boss, you know like you are supposed to, and when I saw that worked I kept hitting him. I had no clue the curse thing happens until I watched his video and I've beaten them 4 times on my own.
>>336046828
Anal rodeo is lazy, Sully is one of the biggest Mary Sue's in the series, Aldrich is a pander boss and the entire area is HEY REMEMBER THIS!
>>
>>336047327
I definitely would have missed Izalith and Untended if I hadn't played online and saw messages.

I actually regret playing online. The two times I summoned people for bosses they ended up being complete jokes, while I know they would have been hard as fuck solo.
>>
>>336047390
Sorry I didn't realize you were actually a retard.
>>
>>336047403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv67NpOQp6U
>>
>>336047327

He'll never notice Patches, won't do any of Sirris's stuff, will constantly wonder where Hawkwood is (and never make the connection that crestfallen is Hawkwood), Anri will die to Horace and Greirat will die when he sends him out again. 50 parts from now when he is at Profane Capital he'll wonder where the hell Siegward is, since he hasn't seen him in a while.
>>
>>336046790
But wouldn't it be more fun to figure it out and experience it yourself?
On your second go you are more likely to check the wiki or something.
>>
>>336046828
Is the Storm Ruler, Siegmeyer, another Havel or random Sunbro shrine any better?
>>
>>336047606
Pretty much describes my first playthrough.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-29-00-48-51.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-29-00-48-51.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>336047602
Thanks
>>
>>336047504

How is Sully a Mary Sue? Did you just decide you didn't have enough buzzwords in your post?
>>
>>336047556

cool insults you child
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.