[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after 35 hours of trying again and again, I just concluded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 8f22h.png (283 KB, 629x480) Image search: [Google]
8f22h.png
283 KB, 629x480
So, after 35 hours of trying again and again, I just concluded I don't like Dark Souls
Is there any reason to try DS3 and/or Bloodborne or are they the same thing?

>Git gud
It's just not fun, other games give me more pleasure
>>
>>336024695
I'd say 35 hours is enough. It's just not for you.
>>
>all these idiots that bought it back it was fad of the week and they wanted to fit in on /v/
>the tears that have been coming lately

the best
>>
>forcing yourself to try and like a game
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>336024695
You aren't the only one, gameplay basically consists of rolling around and poking things in the back. For a game with such vaunted gameplay, it's actually pretty dull. Deciding to kill off the series was probably a good idea on the dev's part.
>>
>>336024873
He wants to fit in apparently.
>>
>>336024695
It's only fun if you've watched your eceleb idol slog through it and are emulating his every move. Dark Souls wouldn't be a thing if not for Twitch and it's shitty "culture."
>>
>>336024873
I wasn't forcing myself, the basic gameplay seemed ok, but the level design seemed horrible
I forced myself to see some more locations, maybe it would improve
It didn't
>>
>>336024695
Srs, git gud.
Do you know how weapon scalling works? See, you grab your weapon of choice and you look at it's stats.
Ex: If it's got an E in Str and a D in Dex, it can be concluded that it's gonna hit harder if you keep upgrading it and raising your dexterity lvl. Plain easy.

I can just see your stats all over the place with you lvling faith and intelligence, sweet black jesus
>>
>>336024695
BB and ds3 have faster combat and look better. Maybe you'd enjoy them more?
>>
>>336024695
DK3 is simply more Dark Souls, so if you didn't enjoy the first game, you won't enjoy that one. Bloodborne is Dark Souls for hardcore DEX players who scoff at the mere thought of touching a shield.
>>
More people need to take this approach. This game is not for you. I'm not making any judgments on you based on just that, i dont care enough. Cool, you dont like it and move on.

Not like one of these faggots that cries and cries about how this and that needs to be changed for them to like it.
>>
>>336025678
Are the locations labirynth corridors like DS1?
>>
>>336024695
You gave it your all anon, no shame If you don't like it
>>
You're not alone OP. I tried those games and they're just not fun. Don't force yourself to like it just because it's popular.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.