[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it really that bad? I got it from a humble bundle and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (72 KB, 299x129) Image search: [Google]
1.png
72 KB, 299x129
Was it really that bad?

I got it from a humble bundle and I'm not sure if I want to spend my time on it.
>>
doesn't really feel like a hitman game for a lot of the game. There is one really good wrestling level though.
>>
It is not bad.
>>
if you already own it then play it, it had some nice moments
>>
>>336021021
It's a 5/10, worth playing with high production values but so ridden with bad design choices it's painful, especially coming from its predecessors. It has lucky led to the new Hitman being the best in the series.
>>
It's a good game but they shouldn't have called it Hitman.
>>
>muh franchise

its a fanfic and fanfics can be just as good as canon
>>
>>336021021
Yes, fuck that game.

New Hitman is actually decent, surprisingly.
Close to Blood Money but still woefully incomplete as it stands.
>>
>>336021021
At first I thought it was uttergarbage
because the AI is really bad
but it finally grew on me, and I played the whole game trying to push it as much as possible in terms of glitches, and shit
the stealth, gone, too broken
>>
What >>336021096 said, it doesn't really enforce being sneaky or incognito or anything, kinda ruins it in my opinion.
>>
If you want a cover shooter with mild stealth mechanics, no.
>>
>>336021021
It's a decent game but a shit hitman game.
>>
>>336021021
I've played Hitman since the beginning way back in the day. Hitman 2 came out, was awesome, then Contracts was...well, alright, whatever. Blood Money was GOAT, and I got super hyped for Absolution, and just ended up being confused and disappointed. It might have been a decent thing on it's own, but it never really felt like a Hitman game. They based a lot of it in America, and it felt like it was a caricature of what a European thinks America is.

The plot was also 100% garbage. Pure trash. There were a *few* levels that were worth repeating but since you've already got it, just fart around for a few hours with low expectations. It's probably one of the easier Hitman games as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 768x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 768x428
>>336021021
its better than mr worldwide, thats for DAMN sure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.