[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this game so overrated, /v/? >6 different clothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: garbage.jpg (310 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
310 KB, 1280x1024
why is this game so overrated, /v/?
>6 different clothing stores
>all the clothes look like shit on CJ anyways
>can't even strafe
>disgusting piss filter over everything
>one of the missions literally makes you recreate the Hi-Fi murders with Ryder
>all of the cars are boxy trash that handles like a boat
>half the map is filler and the rest is the same generic city copy pasted 3 times

honestly, how do people even enjoy this trash
>>
they tried to shovel as much menial content (stats for example) in as possible and made the map unnecessarily large, which kinda made it feel soulless. dialog was GOAT tho.
>>
File: 58jcpTu.jpg (43 KB, 417x213) Image search: [Google]
58jcpTu.jpg
43 KB, 417x213
its not overrated, but GTA V is
>>
>>336019650
>one of the missions literally makes you recreate the Hi-Fi murders with Ryder

wait, what?
>>
>>336020508
you're kidding, right?

all of /v/ sucks SA's dick.
>>
>>336020332
>made the map unnecessarily large
San Andreas' map is fucking tiny

The only problem is the lots of nothing off the roads linking the cities
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 256x325
>>336019650
>>336021806
This is why Vice City will never be topped.
>>
IV is the best in the series thus far and you know it
>>336022180
As good as IV and better than 3 by a mile, map was way too small though i was excepting it to be the size of driv1r
>>
I genuinely had to stop playing at the hifi murders mission because it was just too fucking weird. it made me lose a lot of respect for r*. I live in utah so maybe that has something to do with it but idk. That mission was horrible, way worse than the torture stuff in gtav
>>
>>336022729
when the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>336022729
what mission are you talking about
>>
>>336019650
>>336022729
Is this an epic new meme?
>>
Because it came in 2004 idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.