[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the End of Evangelion of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: end-of-evangelion.jpg (105 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
end-of-evangelion.jpg
105 KB, 960x600
What is the End of Evangelion of video games?
>>
>>336016892
Xenogears. How many times do we need this thread?
>>
>>336016892

Drakengard is the EoE of vydia
Mgs2 is the NGE of vydia
>>
>>336016892
Digital Devil Saga 2
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (15 KB, 270x203) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
15 KB, 270x203
I finally got around watching EoE after 4chan praised it as the best anime ever made

I thought asuka died when she got attacked by the SEELE EVAs, how come she appeared at the end?
Also, why did shinji strangle her?
>>
>>336017232

Asuka turned into tang shortly after dying, and because of that she could come back like the rest
Shinji strangles her because he's fucked up in the head and asuka is a cunt
>>
>>336017232
>how come she appeared at the end
Because she didn't die.

>why did shinji strangle her?
Because at that point he was a psychopath who was both frustrated with Asuka and didn't know whether or not he was in reality. If she resisted, he'd know he wasn't in the tang world.
>>
>>336017232
Essentially,

Humanity gets FUCKED and turns into lcl, shinji says "fuck u" and rips 'gods' head off to reject humanity fusing into one super mega epic organism. The very end has people turning back into normal from LCL, shinji and asuka wake up first because lol idk

Asuka just got fucked the fuck UP, not really dead
Her only real damage was getting her eye raped by the Spears, all else was just pain.
I heard he choked her to confirm his existence or some shit

For real, youtube that shit my man
This is a good channel with plenty of videos on the subject

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ngsZ4pvyww
>>
File: end of ME.jpg (566 KB, 1022x507) Image search: [Google]
end of ME.jpg
566 KB, 1022x507
>>336016892
Mass effect 3
>>
File: Ritsuko2.jpg (50 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko2.jpg
50 KB, 320x240
best girl
>>
>>336017232
Because Asuka is a giant cunt and her at least struggling would be the most satisfying way to know he's real now.
>>
>>336017779
/thread honestly. Ending that people will bitch about until the end if time? Check. Has WAYYY too much influence in its medium? Check. Sexualize characters that shouldn't be sexualized to pander? Check.
>>
Everyone's gone to the rapture?
>>
File: end.png (944 B, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
end.png
944 B, 240x160
>>336016892
Mother 3

there are actually a lot of similarities
>>
Xenogears
>>
File: dd.png (2 MB, 1703x1080) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
2 MB, 1703x1080
>>336016892
If you mean in the sense that it ramps up to complete batshit bananas apocalyptic eldritch horror towards the end, the original Drakengard is probably the best analogue.
>>
File: fleshwound.jpg (15 KB, 473x270) Image search: [Google]
fleshwound.jpg
15 KB, 473x270
>>336017750
>Her only real damage was getting her eye raped by the Spears
Notice how this shot is from inside the plug?
That's Asuka's real arm.

Going by the damage to Asuka's eye and arm, it's pretty clear that whereas normally damage to the body of an eva is translated to the pilot as 'just' sensation, longinus-inflicted damage is translated completely and directly.

Meaning that seconds after pic related, Asuka dies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.