[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YUKIMURAA!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: Shingen_sb4_render.png (1 MB, 978x818) Image search: [Google]
Shingen_sb4_render.png
1 MB, 978x818
YUKIMURAA!!
>>
>>336007550
Go away Shingen. Nobody on /v/ cares about Basara.
>>
>>336007550
was best girl.
>>
>>336008071
Why /v/ hates fun so much?
>>
File: tatanka.png (293 KB, 620x924) Image search: [Google]
tatanka.png
293 KB, 620x924
>>
>>336008623
No, /lgbt/ is 2 blocks down.
Filling the stage with gimmicks is not fun
>>
>>336008071
go fuck yourself with a stick you dirty faggot

>>336007550
OYAKATA SAMAAAAAA

Sumeragi best game of 2015, sadly no localziation so the western people will never be able to appreciate the amazing gameplay SB4S have
>>
>>336009056
>Filling the stage with gimmicks is not fun
Well, I can agree some stages are too gimmicky, but on the other hand every stage in SB3 felt kinda the same. SB4 still has a lot of fun stages to play.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 300x348
What's his name again, /v/?
>>
>>336009201
I was blown away with the dubbing in 3 considering how much liberty they took with Devil Kaings. I wonder how badly 3 did in the west to cause Capcom to not localize 4/Sumeragi.
>>
>>336009506
According to vgchartz yeah, I know it sold ~300k in the west, which is pretty damn good for the series. But I guess dub was too expensive and it's Capcom with unrealistic sales expectations again.

Nowdays Basara struggle to sell even in Japan which is damn shame. That new Yukimura-den gameplay looks interesting and I don't mind these games as long as we'll also get Basara 5 at some point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_yGnB-jUA
>>
>>336009857
It's sad to see a franchise trying so hard to stay afloat by pandering to the lower denominator(fujos). There's not alot they can do with the story now that the Sengoku Jidai concluded in 3 and 4 is just a retelling of the era.

Are they getting ufotable to do character design again? Shit does not fly with me. How did they make the design worse than SW? Least the gameplay is good and gimmicks are more or less reduced.
>>
>>336010450
I think Nobuyuki looks fine. Masayuki is meh but not as bad as Katsui for example.
>It's sad to see a franchise trying so hard to stay afloat by pandering to the lower denominator(fujos)
It is sad indeed. I still surprised how few people know about such fun game.
>>
>>336010817
Criminally underrated. Forever remembered as the weird quirky DW ripoff known as Devil Kings. Capcom only have themselves to blame for not advertising this game enough. I've only known this series from the anime and pick up SB3 while window shopping in gamestop.

>Nobuyuki has twin tails
>Azure dragon is not remotely blue
Yukimura-den is shapping up nicely. Looks like they've decided to take the SW direction to create the kinetic feeling in the combat. I hope they're planning to make those changes to the old characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=EpYnAs1eFuw
>>
>>336011260
>I hope they're planning to make those changes to the old characters
I doubt there will be anymore playable characters. It's a spin-off about Sanada after all. Maybe Sasuke will get in but that's it.

I hope SB5 will be PS4 exclusive. I don't like how series is held back by old hardware, Basara needs more enemies.
>>
>>336011459
It's not too bad since Sumeragi on the PS4 has a larger enemy count. Is SB5 happening though?

>After the death of the legendary Takeda Shingen known as the “Tiger,” the lord and Sanada clan who serve the Takeda house were hit with a life or death crisis by the threat of the Oda army. Takeda Katsuyori, the child that succeeded the family headship from Shingen, is captured by the demonic Nobunaga Oda, and is now on the verge of death. In order to rescue the lord, Sanada Yukimura will fight against the Oda army together with his army raised father Masayuki and older brother Nobuyuki.

This tickles my /his/ boner fancy. Hope this is a close representation of the actual events of the Sengoku era through the Takeda clan. Capcom should do a Ieyasu spinoff seeing how he's a key player of that era.
>>
>>336011957
>Sumeragi on the PS4 has a larger enemy count
Huh? I never heard about it. I think both games are identical. PS4 version just being more stable and has better textures.
>Capcom should do a Ieyasu spinoff
I think they said about whole "-den" series. So if Yukimura-den will be a success then we can most definitely expect much more of these games. But I don't really like the idea, to be honest. Without dozens of playable characters it just doesn't feel the same. I want my huge roster. Few spinoff releases between main games is fine though.
>>
File: kirayamato.png (212 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kirayamato.png
212 KB, 640x360
OYAKATA SAMA
>>
>>336010817
>>336010450
It still had sexy women in it, so it was doomed to fail.
>>
>>336012497
Take my word with a grain of salt. That's what i've read on the Koei warriors forum. From the streams I've watch the framerate has consistent 60fps and 20% more enemies on map.

>Masamune's favoritism of Christianity is represented by a cross on back of his new outfit
Interesting.
>>
>>336012497
Don't get me wrong wanting more spinoff. I just want a fair representation of the most important daimyo in Japan and his Basara incarnation is simply "muh bonds". Ieyasu's character development is largely glossed over and a spinoff will serve as a accurate representation of his growth from a naive child to a traitorous, backstabbing warlord.
>>
>>336013872
Well, Basara is not really historically accurate so characters being one dimensional is fine here. That's why Yukimura-den also feels kinda weird.
>>
>>336009228
Gogandantess!
The greatest swordsman
of a dead series ;_;

Why won't anyone from Onimusha guest star in a Basara game?
>>
>>336016807
Because guest characters are cancer.
>>
>>336009857
Is the first one Masayuki?
Looks fun.
I thought this game would be just Yukimura and Date but if they introduce new characters I'm all for it!
>>
File: ORE SANJOU.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ORE SANJOU.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
>>
>>336011459
>Basara needs more enemies.

No it doesn't.
Enemies need to be more varied and aggressive, not harmless targets that due by the dozen every time you sneeze.
Dynasty Warriors already holds that niche.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.