[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo Thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461796694095.jpg (50 KB, 641x247) Image search: [Google]
1461796694095.jpg
50 KB, 641x247
How did they do it? I'm honestly really impressed by Nintendo's performance this year and the wii u's rock solid 2016 line up (cant wait for tokyo mew mew mirage sessions in june!)

Now, hopes for 2017?

No shitposting please
>>
I feel bad for Nintendo. They think that people want innovation and cool new experiences when in truth, the masses are retarded and buy whatever is popular. The masses don't want change, they want fifa #256. It's one of the many reasons I hate Americans.
>>
>>336000616
But just a few months ago they revealed that they had enough bank to live for eternity? They're good man. They just gotta pump out sweet amiibos
>>
>>336000767
They're doomed
>>
>>336000616
Each of those games the ignorant masses play stemmed drop the original type which people would call innovation. Nintendo is forever chasing the golden goose of innovation cause it's turned them a few quick million bucks time and again.
>>
File: luso.jpg (91 KB, 744x696) Image search: [Google]
luso.jpg
91 KB, 744x696
>>336000616
>It's one of the many reasons I hate Americans.
List them.
>>
>>336001487
Let's not devolve into immediate shit posting and maybe try a real conversation just for old times sake.
>>
They seriously need a new project management structure because if I was in charge of this shit I would have had someone's ass out on the chopping block years ago. I'm sure most of nintendo's staff jerk off to yaoi about 60 percent of the working day.
>>
Nintendo are an idiotic company these days. They shouldn't be in the console market.

It makes sense to develop their high quality software on better hardware with more units sold, but the dumb japs running the company don't want to break what's been a "winning formula" for the last 25 years, even though they have 0 understanding of the western market.

They're a failure and don't deserve any sympathy. Even their games have gotten significantly less creative than they once were, especially Mario 3D World.
>>
>>336000616
>The masses don't want change, they want fifa #256
>It's one of the many reasons I hate Americans.
you're talking about Euros though
>>
>>336000454
>Continues his bullshit approach to discussing competitor
>>
>/v/- financial analysts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.