[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: B009AGXH64deluxe_set.jpg (60 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
B009AGXH64deluxe_set.jpg
60 KB, 1024x708
I believe if we can have endless Wii U Hate threads, then we should have one Wii U appreciation thread.

No lie - I bought it at launch and have adored it since.

Yeah, it may not have all the bells and whistles that the PS4 and One have - but it has given me an incredibly comfortable gaming experience with a library of games that I enjoy extensively and still play to this day - and a few more games to look forward to this year.

Share your love with me. Don't like the Wii U? That's quite fine - hit the back button. Join one of the ten bashing threads.
>>
>spent $350 on launch for a console that lasted 4 years and 4 months and only had games come out for 2 of those years
Kek
>>
File: Matsumae.Ohana.full.449038.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Matsumae.Ohana.full.449038.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>335998386
Money well spent. Like I said, I've done nothing but enjoy it.
>>
>>335998290
I liked the wiiu before amiibos came out.

Now every game feels incomplete if you don't have the right amiibos
>>
I really don't get the hate either, OP.

/v/ feels more and more like the comments section of an IGN article lately. They don't seem to care about something unless it's successful and popular on social media.

Wii U has a lot of fun games that /v/ would have loved. I have a PS3 and a Vita but the Wii U still gets more play time than them.
>>
Wii U > Gamecube > N64 > Wii
>>
>>335998386
the worst bait I've ever seen
>>
>>335998290
I don't hate Wii u, just u
>>
>>335998641
>someone states a fact
>BAITTTTT!!!!
>>
>>335998623
GOD DAMN this is some serious fucking cock sucking

the gamecube is a billion leagues ahead of the shit pile that wii u is

better 3d mario
better mario kart
better pikmin
better smash
better mario tennis
better every single fucking game
>>
the gamepad has so much potential to really contribute to the gameplay, but only a few games make meaningful use of it. I don't know why that is, but it's a shame.

I do hope they take the gamepad concept further and improve on all the flaws.
>>
>>335998290
how can you like a system that doesn't have any games.
>>
File: wiiu collection.jpg (3 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
wiiu collection.jpg
3 MB, 4208x2368
>>335998290
I am with you, OP. Fuck all these recent shitposting threads. The Wii U might be done for this year but in the past years it offered me a lot of great hours of play.
And I'll tell you more. I don't give a fuck about the NX. I won't buy it at launch amd not in the near future in general. My backlog is so huge my Wii U will still be my main platform (along with my PC) for the years to come.
>>
File: 1430290717660.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430290717660.jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
>>335999001
I think it's better they abandon the gamepad with the NX, though I don't see them doing so.
Third parties can't find an original use other than map/inventory anyway. At least it had some potential with Zombi U, but I expected a lot more from ubisoft with Watch Dogs
I know...
>trusting Ubisoft
Never again. I didn't even get Rayman Legends used because of this.
>>
guard is cool,shame it won't get a sequel due to needing the two screen thing
>>
Can't wait to emulate MK8 + all the DLC for free at 60+ fps and AA
>>
>>335999807
>playing worst mortal kombat
>>
>>335998886
>better mario kart

just shut up
>>
>>335999807
>I can't wait to play a game people plated three years ago
Wew ok.
>>
TRANSFORMATION
>>
>You bought a Pii-U
>>
At least the emulator is making real good progress so we can forget about what huge of a fuck up this console was.
>>
>>335998886

>better smash

Yeah no. Go back to shitting on brawl.
>>
>>335998794
>someone states a fact
>">BAITTTTT!!!!"
>>
>>335998290
The best console for pedophiles to lure children into wii u chat lewdness.
>>
>>335998527
...such as?
>>
IOSU when?
>>
>>335999043
>Mon Hun 3U

I'd fucking LOVE to get this but it's still like £40, what the fuck
>>
File: 1379960778893.jpg (20 KB, 196x228) Image search: [Google]
1379960778893.jpg
20 KB, 196x228
>>335999001
>I do hope they take the gamepad concept further and improve on all the flaws.
This is what I wanted with the motion controls but it seems like I'm the only one who enjoys swinging my wiimote.
Considering how the Wiimote+ improved, I wanted to see new games with even more precise motion controls. I wanted to swing more swords, etc. Also there's barely any first person games on the Wii even though it's literally perfect for it.
>>
>>335999001
I'm not entirely thrilled on the screen thing, like maybe if they kept it optional some way?

I'm all for the gyroscope, though. If the pro controller had it, it'd be the GOAT as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame only the game pad had it and it's a chunky bastard
>>
>>335999001
The gamepad is nothing more than the second screen on the 3DS. The only purpose it will ever serve is for maps and maybe some inventory shit.

Less gimmicks and better games is what the Wii U needs and obviously won't get considering its dead.
>>
>>336006079
I agree to an extent, but the use of gyro aiming has become very useful for games that make use of it.
Starfox Zero has the problem of having to switch between two screens at once, so I think it would have probably been better if they'd added a zoom in function instead.
>>
>>336006832
Which games all had gyro aiming? I didn't like it at all in Splatoon.
>>
>>336007059
Nintendo Land, Splatoon, Zelda (item aiming) and Starfox Zero.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.