[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These games completely suck ass and have terrible gameplay. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: dota2 and csgo.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dota2 and csgo.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
These games completely suck ass and have terrible gameplay. So why do millions play them daily?

Other noteworthy mentions: LoL, Hearthstone etc.

Do PC players just like playing repetitive garbage because there is nothing else? Is it because these shitty games run on toasters? Is it because "oh all my friends play it so I do" type shit.

These games fucking suck, so what gives?
>>
>>335995120
Russians and brazilians.
>>
>>335995120
>These games completely suck ass and have terrible gameplay.
Why can no one on /v/ write out an actual argument?
>>
>>335995438
No one takes the time to read well thought out arguments.
>>
>>335995120
have you tried not playing those kinds of games?
>>
>>335995529
no one cares about time.
>>
>>335995120
Is it the Opinions Equal Facts hour already?
Personally, I don't see the appeal in Counter strike at all, but enough people enjoy it that I can simply assume they see something in it I don't, or that they like something I don't about it.
>>
>>335995797
You have to be pretty stupid or know nothing of the game at all if you dont see the appeal of counter strike
>>
>make a (decent on its own) shooter that singlehandedly casualizes the entire multiplayer FPS genre
>casualize that game TWICE
How do they keep getting away with it?
>>
Why do console players play nothing more thand endless FIFA, Madden, Cawadoody, Asscreed and Halo releases?
>b-but Bloodborne
Sold like, what two millions copies and PS4 has 40 million units sold.
Hell there's more TLoU hd remasters sold in PS4 than any other worthwhile exclusive.
>>
>>335996135
This isn't a thread about CoD or BF.
>>
>>335995120
I'm probably gonna sound like an autistic retard but I'll give you my reason why I would play a couple of games of league rather than finally getting around to finishing witcher 3 or any other game in my backlog
When I think about playing any other game I get slightly anxious about the mood I'm in and if it fits the atmosphere of the game. I also don't want to play by my self. I also start thinking about how much time I have to invest in a play through of the game and how much down time (cutscenes and stuff) there are until I get to gameplay and action. I also consider how much effort I have to put into that game.

Basically there are a bunch of autistic little things that turn me off the game and make me decide to go back to playing something easy and mindless like lol. You could say I'm an advanced breed of casual.
>>
Different people, different tastes. You don't need to get mad just because people enjoy something you don't.
>>
>>335995120
>If something is popular it's bad
I love this meme.
>>
>>335997220
>If something is popular it's good
I love this meme.
>>
>>335996438
>le deflecting CS baby faec
>>
>>335995919
Column B, all the way, it's a shooter, and it has terrorists in it.
>>
>>335995120
you probably got your ass handed to you that's why you're butthurt, people play them because they are fun competitive games.
>>
File: 1442230546416.jpg (835 KB, 2500x2464) Image search: [Google]
1442230546416.jpg
835 KB, 2500x2464
>>335995120
Most PC gamers these days are simply console refugees, they don't suddenly have taste just because they started playing games on PC. Sad but true. Also, third-worlders.
>>
both are really well designed games with a high skill ceiling. If you are into multiplayer fps or moba it's the best product on the market.
>>
>>335997321
Not in every case, of course, but come the fuck on, disregarding games just because they're popular. "Terrible gameplay" my ass, I know OP's shitposting but he should at least try to play games he listed.
I mean, I can play a few matches of CS:GO every week with my friends, but it's not the only game I play and I hate Dota / LoL. I imagine it's the same with everyone else. Just opinions.
>>
File: geebo.png (80 KB, 1524x1212) Image search: [Google]
geebo.png
80 KB, 1524x1212
>>335997719
this desu
>>
>>335995120
>These games completely suck ass and have terrible gameplay
Is this the post where OP thinks his opinions matter?
Don't play them then. They're fun and can be easily played with friends.
>>
>>335995120
>These games completely suck ass and have terrible gameplay

Loving this meme.
>>
>>335995120
They dont sucks ass, its popular and the most popular multiplayer games on their respective categories and has build a multi-million dollar franchise through e-sports and its continues to grow
>>
>>335995438
Because most guys on /v/ are around 14 years old
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.