[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only high grade autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (39 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39 KB, 460x215
I have autism and need a game to play.

Pic related: That's the last game a wasted the last months into.

/v/ do your best bringing up the most autism satisfying games out there.
>>
What lads, you don't have any autismic recomendation?
>>
Please delete this
>>
>>335993070
No, pls give me game.
>>
>>335992253
Play WoW faggot, that's what all the autismos play
>>
>>335993369
WoW is shit as fuck.
>>
>>335992253
Have you played Factorio?
>>
>>335992253
Runescape.
>>
>>335993757
No, I looked at it and it seems not what I look for.

I played Stardew Valley and it was great.
>>
>>335993794
no mmorpgs please.

I don't like those.
>>
;_;
I thought you dudes understand the magic of autism.
>>
I just played a game called Train Fever, it's about managing goods and people transport using trains, trucks, buses and trams

There's a sequel coming in Fall with planes and ships too.

Try it
>>
>>335992253
dorf fortress
>>
Zachtronics' games are pretty autistic.
>>
File: feelfell.png (12 KB, 157x200) Image search: [Google]
feelfell.png
12 KB, 157x200
>>335996502
Thank you mate.
I just want to die.

;_;

>>335997297
X3 is like in open world economy simulator.
You can do a lot of stuff and enjoy successes of your investments, and the profits you turn into strong battleships to be to go on with the storylines.

This is an aspect I very like, Open World with lots of shit to discover and to build up yourself.

But well, I better stick to the memories of the nice games I played like Farming Simulator, Stardew Valley, 999 (1 and 2).

And still nobody red pilled me on Danganronpa.

Life is sometimes like the flower we know as the Tulp, it comes from the Netherlands but only as long as they don't drow in the sea.
>>
>>335997569
>Danganronpa
Isn't that just a VN?
>>
File: rl_stonesoup.jpg (63 KB, 540x392) Image search: [Google]
rl_stonesoup.jpg
63 KB, 540x392
Dwarf Fort
Elite Dangerous
E.V.E Online
Good rogue likes
>>
>>335997687
VNs can be very awesome.
>>
I finally decided to buy Danganronpa and also did it already,

I want to thank all of you for the kind support in these hard times.

I know that my economical situation does not allow me to waste money, but a man sometimes needs nutrition for his soul.

Thank you.

t. Rare subject in this Thread.
>>
>>335992253

There is no such thing as autism. Quit making up meme-illnesses.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.