[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Suddenly you are forgiven for all of the sin you have committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 120206.jpg (44 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
120206.jpg
44 KB, 225x350
>Suddenly you are forgiven for all of the sin you have committed

Why do people even sympathize with this fag?
>>
>>335990001
>that neck
ayyy lmao
>>
File: 291932421.jpg (82 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
291932421.jpg
82 KB, 480x640
I don't know. Because he's attractive, is my bet.

He's got a decent following in the remains of the active Suikoden community. Everyone else fucking hates him (myself included).
>>
You are a nigger
>>
>>335990227
the whole point of his fall was a tragic failure. He achieved his ultimate goal of defeating Luca but once he made it to the throne, he just doesn't know what to do from there. He swallowed his own promised and took the wrong path he least expected. Jowy was nothing more than naive, he realized it's too late and yet he stubbornly say he didn't regret it. Pretty much why people hate him, others just like him because he's the MC friend.
>>
>>335990227
>He's got a decent following in the remains of the active Suikoden community
A bunch of middle aged broads?
>>
Just felt like a shit Delita ripoff to me.
>>
File: 1390548463768.jpg (20 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
1390548463768.jpg
20 KB, 466x359
>I witnessed the Council at Muse and saw them bickering, mostly due to big fat asshole leading the knighthood state. So I'll assassinate the Muse Mayor who was the most sensible one.
>>
>>335990001
It's not like he's doing masacres like Luca.
>>
>>335992481
People in their mid to late 20's, early 30's. Pretty even gender spread.
>>
>>335990001
like every other antagonist(except for that one time in 3) he read the tablet of the stars and knew he wasn't going to get shit done because he's not the chosen one unless he tried to fuck around the guys who had all the power.
>>
>There are people that honestly think Suikoden II has good writing
>>
>>335992753
He'll do anything to end the war. Even if the most likely outcome without Riou's involvement is probably the entire City-State getting massacred and sacrificed by Luca.

I mean, unless Leon pulls a backup plan out of his ass. Silverburgs are bullshit like that.
>>
>>335994175
>he read the tablet of the stars and knew he wasn't going to get shit done
hilarious
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.