[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps Thanks team ninja for giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 18921783426453867.jpg (33 KB, 536x240) Image search: [Google]
18921783426453867.jpg
33 KB, 536x240
>1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps

Thanks team ninja for giving power to the players to enable or disable "movie mode!"
>>
Consolefags will complain like they did when Drivrclub has some options for tweal graphics.

Why do consolefags hate freedom so much?
>>
>>335984790
What is there to complain about? Nobody is complaining besides 60fps fags.

Go watch the digital foundry video, nobody cares about devs giving the option to players or the game for that matter. The comment seciton is filled with PC players explaining how they won't buy the game because it's not 60fps like they don't even fucking own a PS4 or enjoy video games anymore.

Nioh is fucking 10/10 regardless and I know this is a shitposting thread but seriously, it's fucking good.
>>
that's p. cool
>>
Who the hell wouldn't pick 720p60?

Seriously who
>>
>>335984225
Might be early additions for Team Ninja's required NEO/PS4.5 patch. I guess they then could patch in an uprez on the 60fps version.
>>
File: Ken-Sama.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ken-Sama.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>game is really good when you get a feel for its combat system
>the first couple of days of seeing Soulsbabbies all over the internet bitch and moan after they got their asses handed to them was hilarious
>The PS4's actually starting to get its shit together on the exclusives front
>Ken-Sama has become relevant again

I don't see the problem, Nioh's great across the board
>>
>>335985317
On a timing heavy Team Ninja game---no one with a shred of common sense. But I can hear the argument for less twitch affairs. If the PS4 version of Firewatch or Gone Home had a high FPS, lower resolution version, you wouldn't gain much with the extra frames. Likewise with most single player titles outside of shooters, driving, and sports.

I'm a PCCuck so I play mostly at 144 fps in most games, so I am jaded as fuck and could never play at 30FPS again. But, I remember my console days. If 30FPS is the floor of the frame rate--and not the cap--I was able to stand it during those times.
>>
>>335985317
Some retard who just bought a Full hd TV.
>>
wish all games did that

sure can't wait for the not-so-glorious 4K experience on PS5 (lel 4.5) that will still be 24fps and not improve if you use 1080p
>>
>being a console peasant
>caring about graphics

why are people still this dumb in 2016?
>>
>>335985456
May he rest in peace
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.