[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limited Run Games Is Exploring A Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ChPg6hVU0AAwWmY.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ChPg6hVU0AAwWmY.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
to those still bitter about fatal frame being digital

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/30/limited-run-games-is-exploring-a-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water-north-american-retail-release/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

what do you think? how successful are these guys?
>>
>>335971429
I doubt it'll happen, but will definitely buy a copy if it's true. It's a great game.
>>
File: 1456097941036.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456097941036.png
2 MB, 1280x960
Oh shit.
If this is successful then they may release Ray gigant for limited release.
Please /v/ buy so that other weeb games can get a chance.
>>
>>335971429
implying nintendo has anything to save them this year now that zeldau is delayed
>>
>>335971429
This company is the worst, I hope they don't get Fatal Frame, considering Nintendo rarely let's third parties publish their games minus The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. >>335971638 I hope they don't get Ray Gigant either.
>>
>>335971919
Other than releasing shovelware and scalpers buying them before anyone can buy them. What's wrong with LRG?
>>
>>335971429

day one buy if this turns out to actually happen. the only reason I haven't played it yet is because I was waiting until I could manage to hack my Wii U. but if I could buy it retail I totally would.
>>
>>335972160
you too?
i was hoping my wiiu can get hacked so i can play my imported eu copy i dont know how successful it is
>>
>>335972062
That's basically it. They're a company that releases garbage for "muh collectors" because it's a physical game for Vita or PS4 and they sell out immediately and then get resold for insane amounts. I don't want them touching any actual good games, because what's the point of fighting over a limited run game? I think they only make about 2,500 copies of their prints. At that amount, what's the point?
>>
>>335972612
kys
>>
>>335972612
The company is literally called LIMITED RUN games. They're not gonna print 100,000 copies of a game. That defeats the point and is unrealistic. They're not here to take over being a distributor for a game. Their objective is to appeal to that odd like 5-10% of the video game market who just don't like digital games at all.

but I will agree on one point. Fuck scalpers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.