[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anyone else surprised by this game? I hope there's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Splinter_Cell_Blacklist_PC.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2115) Image search: [Google]
Splinter_Cell_Blacklist_PC.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2115
Was anyone else surprised by this game? I hope there's a sequel soon.
>>
>>335969969
The ending was honestly awful, but other than that it was pretty good. Obviously not anywhere near the quality of the first three, but it was surprisingly good, yes.
>>
best song coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-FU-1YoUU
>>
I know people here hate mark&execute, but it's the closest thing we have to being John Wick.
>>
i thought i would be able to get used to the new voice actor but no matter how much i play the game it doesn't get any less jarring. why couldn't they find someone who was even ten years older than that kid?
>>
>>335970797
alan tobins the bomb
>>
>>335970797

I think Blacklist is somewhat of a soft reboot, Sam probably isn't supposed to be in his fifties anymore.
>>
>>335969969
While the game was pretty fun and basically Conviction except better, I kind of wish they swapped Sam for some other Third Echelon guy. He sounds too much like a Jack Bauer ripoff.
>>
>>335971162
you just can't do that to a character as iconic as fisher. ubisoft needs to clean house, i'm tired of them sabotoging their own games.
>>
>>335971352
>>335971412

Why do people think Sam is this amazing character? Ironside made him memorable but apart from that he's just an operator with a sense of humor.
>>
I thought about buying this for the multiplayer, is it still active on 360?
>>
Panther was the best style of play 2bh.
>>
>>335972736
I'd agree

The actual ghost missions for grim are incredible but for the story panther's more fun
>>
>>335969969
I can't believe it's running on Unreal Engine 2.5
>>
>>335971663
because he is an amazing character, as was lambert.
>>
it is a great game with fantastic multiplayer. Unfortunately that MP has the worst friends system and the worst, most convoluted menu system imaginable. You randomly get kicked from games with your friends. The only way to quit mid-game is to ctrl+alt+del

But the core gameplay and all that is awesome
>>
>>335973083

Grim's missions were great, Border Crossing made me sweat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.