[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit is going to be even more of a shitstorm of assblas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
This shit is going to be even more of a shitstorm of assblasted Autists than Cheater's Lament

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/showthread.php?48559-Lmaobox-Premium-Detected&p=265689#post265689
>>
>>335969716
A bot got people banned? What's the story here you fucking autist.
>>
>>335969957

Not OP, seems like a bunch of people got banned after using a private hack and I'm guessing some popular members of the community got caught.

Or not, I'm not sure. What the fuck, OP?
>>
>>335970364
>popular members of the aimbotting community

How is that a thing?
>>
>>335970472
members of the tf2 """""competitive""""" community
aka nobodies
>>
What did LMAOBOX even do? Autoaim?
>>
>>335971161
Yes.

It also made you spam GET LMAOBOX AT [website]
>>
File: tumblr_m5f5y3pFxF1r01t8wo1_400.jpg (17 KB, 390x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5f5y3pFxF1r01t8wo1_400.jpg
17 KB, 390x353
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfcMHrF3dGByk-UV8CEDhhhDVBhb3Uo2QC7kWU6ciEs/edit#gid=0
I can understand script kiddies shitting on other players for fun.
But when you're a "comp" player with thousands of hours and playing in a team. Why risk everything fucking with an aimbot?
>>
>>335971634
The premium version (that you pay for) didn't spam textbinds.
Also you could set it to just assist your aim, so you're not whipping around 180 degrees to headshot spies and shit.
>>
>>335971845

Why the fuck would you pay for hacks? What's the point of even playing in the first place?
>>
>>335971657
They would have never gotten anywhere without the bot to begin with. Also lolaolfhalfha Millennials cheating?"? hold da p[hone that is so not common.
>>
>>335971957
Compensating for a micropenis, most likely.
>>
File: 1305016703610.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
1305016703610.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>335971957
but daddy if im not the best player no one will watch my faggot twitch stream or follow my faggot steam account and twitter and i wont make any many dollars of dead people, wahhhhhhhh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.