[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OoT had better side content than MM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zelda_mm3d_07_thumb_0.jpg (30 KB, 420x258) Image search: [Google]
zelda_mm3d_07_thumb_0.jpg
30 KB, 420x258
OoT had better side content than MM.
>>
>>335964828
>OoT is a better game than MM.
Fixed that for senpai
>>
>>335964918
Thank you desu
>>
>>335964828
Nah, MM was nothing but side content
>>
>>335964828
>People who prefer MM are edgelords
>People actually think the 3 day system is fun
>>
>>335965309
As someone who played neither game when it released, I can objectively say without nostalgia that MM is the better, more original, and ultimately more fun game, and the time alteration plays a big part in that.

OOT is really just a 3D clone of LTTP which did nearly everything better
>>
>>335965221
Exactly, yet it couldn't even do that as well as OoT. All collection quests are stuffed into a single individual area for you to clear out in one go, because the time system screws over any long term collection not based around major items. The longer sidequests are mostly based around chains of a character telling you to go wait around for something else to happen, which you either beat first time because they're easy, or fail and have to repeat their bullshit waiting again. There is not optional 'dungeon' with the quality of the Gerudo Training Grounds. The respective mask/medicine trading quest in OoT are more interesting in their own right than MM's more elaborate trading quests.

The same does have quite a few clever shorter sidequests, but its at its best when the quests are shorter and have more minimal reliance on the time system. Things like Jamming with Jappas, helping the toilet hand, following the flying business scrub to his home, the way stopping Sakon affects the curiosity shop, the swamp pictography ect. are all quite clever and better than the more overrated and gimmick filled longer quests.
>>
>>335965758
>LTTP which did nearly everything better
Aside from having better enemies, what?
>>
>>335965758
>can objectively say

Is this a meme exclusive to /v/?

None of the other boards I visit have, at a minimum, 3 people in every thread saying their opinion is "objectively" fact.
>>
>>335964828
MM is literally 90% side content.
>>
>>335967508
I said 'better', not more.
>>
>>335964828
Like what?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.