[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people call it "The One"? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dyk.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dyk.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
Why don't people call it "The One"? It's a much better nickname than "XBONE"
>>
I call it the "Shitty fucking waste of money box" personally
>>
because Orwellbox is too long and The One sounds like praise
>>
Well Microsoft shill and/or newfag, "The One" is what microsoft wanted everybody to call it but since its a massive fuck up and the "Xbox One" it was easier to just merge the two names into one.
>>
because xbone sounds better and "the one" is a very obvious marketing ploy
>>
>>335959224
Yeah, xBONE sounds great.
>>
>What are you doing later bro?
>"Not much. Just gonna browse some slash-vee and play The One"
>>
I just call it Xbox IRL, but I say Xbone on 4chan because it seems to be the most used term for it.
>>
>>335959349
What's wrong with BONE?

you can't appreciate a good boner?
>>
>>335959349
>xBONE

Isn't that a public torrent group?
>>
>>335958917
why do they call it an xbox one?

one look and you buy a ps4 lol
>>
>>335959796
One look and you turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
Because it's XBoned
>>
>>335959639
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>335958917
Everyone i know just calls it the bone.
>>
>>335961179
You're a bone
>>
>>335959186
>hey ricky what did you get for christmas?
>I got a The One. What about you mike?
>parents got me a The One as well
>>
>>335962890
Retard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.