[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S6 NEARLY OUT BOYZ WHAT CLASS YOU PLAYAN? WHAT BUILD YOU GOAN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: reaper-of-souls.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reaper-of-souls.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
S6 NEARLY OUT BOYZ
WHAT CLASS YOU PLAYAN?
WHAT BUILD YOU GOAN?
ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE?
i only play about a fortnight of the season then go off and play other stuff
>>
>playing this trash
back to plebbit
>>
File: 1411635128049.jpg (97 KB, 610x473) Image search: [Google]
1411635128049.jpg
97 KB, 610x473
>>335958037
guess what
i have fun with it
>>
>>335958005
Are they adding anything new or just a new season?
>>
Are crusaders fun again yet?
>>
>>335958005
I typically play for about a month each season, just enough to get bored of the first class set I come across.

Now that they just give them to you I play even less though.
>>
>>335958005
>nearly
what
It's been out for like 8 hours
>>
What's the ETA? 3 Hours?
>>
SEASON HAS STARTED
>>335958642
MAYBE IDK i havnt checked patch notes extensivley
last season everything seemed on par for the most part in terms of viablility
>>335958614
Bunch of cosmetic wings, weapons and followers and balance changes, iirc heaps of shit got buffs
>>335958858
on eu maybe
>>
>>335958973
>on eu maybe
eh fair enough, I guess I somehow assumed that it was out simultaneously for everyone

Season 6 is pretty fun so far. Playing a barbarian and not rushing stuff this time around (I don't plan on playing other classes unlike in season 5 where I grabbed all the banners). I recently hit 50something and got that furious charge bonus damage legendary polearm which I'll use in Kanai ASAP; it's gonna be glorious along with Raekor which is my favorite set as well. This said, the moment I got my hands on this polearm it let me one hit kill everything on Master just like that.
>>
>>335958005
>ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE?

i quit after they gated stash tabs because they don't want to upgrade the fax machine they call the game server. not waiting for 4 seasons to play out before i can have enough space to have fun with all my characters. set dungeons were also the dumbest shit i have ever seen.
>>
I played wiz last season and wrecked everything/got lucky.

I've played most witch doctor and wiz builds but none of all the other classes. I'm thinking of going Barb. Is it a good idea? Monk seems funky in a bad way, demon hunter seems boring and crusader looks alright but I don't know. Which one will make me feel overpowered?
>>
>>335961087
barb will always be strong because raekors has crazy cc and speed
>>
>>335961087
Dunno I went monk last season and regretted it. I later rolled a wiz and it was so much funner. Monk a shit, requires way too much gear and effort to do anything. My friend who played crusader absolutely wrecked anything with no effort
>>
Is Monk still garbage compared to every other class?
>>
>>335963735
it's one of the four staple party jobs

not great for solo
>>
>>335964445
Don't tell me.

ZDPS.
>>
Did S5 go by super quick or was I just not paying attention?
>>
>>335961505
>Dunno I went monk last season and regretted it. I later rolled a wiz and it was so much funner
The whole game is clicking one button mate.
>>
>>335965120
Seasons are confirmed to be about 3 months each now.
>>
>>335965120
It came out mid january
>>
Leveled a wiz to 70 today and got the first 2 parts of the delsere set. As someone who never played wiz before, is this set any good? Any tips on what kind of build I could use while I gear up because I tried to build something around energy twister but it feels really weak without the full set.
>>
I bought D3 full price when it came out and it with literally the worst shit I've ever spent money on.

Not going to get bamboozled into ever giving money for it again.
>>
>>335965995

obliterate
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.