[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bowser isn't Fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Kirbyamiibo.jpg (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kirbyamiibo.jpg
597 KB, 1280x720
>Bowser isn't Fire
>>
What sort of autism am I looking at here
>>
>>335947443
My guess would be something from those Smash /v/eekend threads, those guys are incredibly autistic, to the point that they have rules in place to have tournaments based on where you spawn at the start of the match.
>>
>>335947443
If I was to guess it is the abilities Kirby absorbs if he sucks in a character.
>>
>>335947443
When scanning amiibos in Kirby Robobot Planet (or whatever this game is called), Kirby gets an ability depending on the character.
>>
>>335947325
>palutena gives you the mirror ability
>>
what's mewtwo and lucas' ability?
>>
>>335948462

PSI power, same with Ness.
>>
Are you only able to scan them and get the powers at certain points, as making the easy Kirby games even easier sounds silly.
Especially with Mike on command from Jigglypuff.
>>
What does Chibi-Robo give? Whip? Spark? Did they just forget they made that one and its random?
>>
>>335947443
>>335947652
Youre pathetic.
>>
>>335950028
>Tr4sh autist calling anyone else pathetic
>>
>>335950081
I don't play Smash Bros.
>>
>>335948838
It's once per level with a figure, with up to 10 amiibo max per level. Arena counts as one level the whole way through so you can only use each amiibo in there once.
>>
>>335949151
Chibi Robo gives Spark,
>>
>Sonic doesn't give you wheel or jet
>Ryu doesn't give smash or fighter
>Diddy Kong gives Bombs
For what purpose
>>
>>335952058
With Diddy I assumed maybe they wanted to represent DK64 with him and orange grenades. But if that were the case, Jet probably would have fit a lot more for the jetpack.
>>
Wait, robobot doesn't have laser or even beam? IT DOESN'T HAVE BEAM? What the fuck?
>>
>>335952356
It has Beam. ROB gives Beam.
>>
>>335947652
It's Kirby's ability he gets when using these characters' amiibo in Robobot you fuckwit
>>
>>335952459
oh, then it's odd that samus and mega man don't give it
>>
>>335952621
Mega Man is third party, and it looks like all third party amiibo give a random power, but you're right about Samus.

Speaking of Beam, why is Beam so weak? Its main attack doesn't even take out the weakest enemy in one hit, and it has such a long animation. It used to be be such a strong move in Adventure and Dreamland 2/3, but since Super Star it's been limp and unimpressive. Am I missing something?
>>
>>335947325
I thought Toon Link gave Cutter?
>>
>Rosalina gives ice power because Elsa
>>
>>335953601
She gives ice because she and Luma took the Ice Climbers' gimmick.
>>
File: ice.gif (476 KB, 450x282) Image search: [Google]
ice.gif
476 KB, 450x282
>>335953601
>>335953725
>>
>>335947325
I don't get the relation with Shulk and WFT and the powers they give
>>
>>335956134
Shulk has future sight in his game so ESP seemed like the next best thing to not make yet another sword giving amiibo. WFT is probably because Doctor's the closest thing there is for her.
>>
>>335956134
Shulk can see visions of the future. That can be associated with psychic ability, hence ESP. WFT keeps people healthy, which fits the new Doc ability.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.