[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you solve this by yourself or did someone tell you? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MGS1PsychoMantis.jpg (4 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
MGS1PsychoMantis.jpg
4 KB, 640x348
Did you solve this by yourself or did someone tell you?

Don't lie.
>>
>>335946595
Wasn't it in the booklet the game came with?
>>
>>335946740
no
but but the colonel will tell you if you don't
theres another way to do it too
>>
I beat the twin snakes in one sitting, so I probably did it without a guide.

But on the off chance I did, it was probably a good idea since TTS is pretty stupid.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 704x173) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 704x173
>>335946595
campbell told me, i dont know how anyone could have figured that out by themselves
>>
>>335946595
oh you mean the fatal frame demo hideo made before fatal frame was a thing because that nigga sees the future

no i read in EGM when the first MGS game was on the ps1 what the fuck was up with that
>>
>>335946595
It's weird, I can't remember a time I didn't know about the big MGS secrets. It's like as far back as my memory goes, I've always known it.
>>
>>335946740
Don't know, my game wasn't original.
>>
>>335946595
My first time beating it I managed to kill Psycho Mantis without the controller port trick. It was tricky as fuck but I did it. It wasn't until after that I found out about the controller trick.
>>
Called everybody on Codec when Mantis was kicking my ass. Can't remember who told me to switch controller ports. I did it and won.

Did the count as nobody?
>>
Campbell had to tell me
We also had a Sony TV when I was a kid and the hideo thing made me think a cord came loose or something
>>
>>335946595
I was like 12 years old. I thought pulling out the memory card would help.

My dad came by while I was raging at it while switching the memory card around, and told me that he was predicting my movements, not reading my memory and I instantly got it.

I love my dad.
>>
>>335948138
Pretty sure Otacon flat tells you if you wait long enough.

Otacon knows everything

except how to keep his pussy alive
>>
>>335948034
I don't believe you.

Explain.
>>
>>335948816
Dude it was fucking years ago. All I remember was chasing him around with the FAMAS a lot.
>>
>>335946595
>starts reading out games i know are on my memory card

HE IS READING THE MEMORY CARD

so fucking hard to figure out as a 12 year old right?
>>
>>335948894
You literally can't land a bullet with the controller in port 1. It just goes through him.
>>
>>335948894
thats basically how i beat him on the nth try
>>
>>335949031
Unless you shoot the busts, he probably just got lucky and doesn't know why
>>
>>335949031
That's 100% not true.
>>
>>335949031
two words
>thermal goggles
also
>travel back in time and tell your younger self to stop being so shit
>>
>>335949031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgUVh0pFjU

>buys into the meme
>>
File: 1110664201994.jpg (84 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84 KB, 449x642
I don't really remember since I was like 12 or 13 at the time. My first time with it was in Twin Snakes since the girl who got me into MGS told me to start with it. Knowing my faggot 13-year-old self I probably used a FAQ for 90% of the game.
>>
>>335946595

There was more mind fuckery in a game for GC called Eternal Darkness.
>>
>>335946595
campbell directly tells you what to do
>>
>>335949546
> underrated
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.