[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with these people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: BeingThisRetarded.png (2 MB, 1245x839) Image search: [Google]
BeingThisRetarded.png
2 MB, 1245x839
>Organize one panel with the most talented and influencing american game-designer to teach your student.

>Student could also show their game to them. Allowing incredible networking and feedback.

>Invite one Chick, she can't come because of her schedule, cancel the event at the last minute because the panel is now only male.

>Students are fucked.

What the fuck is wrong with this industry?
>>
>>335940938
all they needed was the girl from that game company to fit the quota
>>
>>335940938
sjw is your answer
>>
File: 4387662344287698.jpg (22 KB, 228x342) Image search: [Google]
4387662344287698.jpg
22 KB, 228x342
Colleges across America have been taken over by liberal retards and now people are becoming aware and angry because of it
>>
>Game design class
>Legends of the Game Industry
>Almost all of them are businessmen rather than designers and creators
>And mostly literally whos to boot.
>>
>>335940938
>american current year
>going to college

>>335942920
/thread
>>
>Goldenberg
>>
>>335940938
>>335940938
WHAT?
So they just canceled it? Told everyone to fuck off because the one bitch who was supposed to attend couldn't make it? All to make some bitchy and transparent attempt to seem politically correct and progressive?
What the fuck is wrong with this country.
>>
>>335940938
>Having a vagina on your team/company/service automatically makes you legit in the eyes of popular media promoters and artists.

Should have started exploiting this months ago. The women doesn't even need to do anything but exist on paper. Gotta fucking love this era.
>>
>>335940938
the most pathetic part is that normal, rational women in the games industry have made it very clear they don't get harassed or anything. They are treated normally by their coworkers because they work in a professional business environment, it's not a fucking high school club with dudes shooting down someone's idea because they're a woman

a minority of extremist feminazis have become so obnoxiously loud about how "oppressed" they are and such and now shit like this is happening.

they should just hold the panel somewhere else that isnt a fucking university, aka a breeding ground for rabid leftists and tumblrinas
>>
>>335940938
SJWs.

Its always SJWs.

Don't let the "Well both sides are bad!!" people fool you, SJWs are the ones who do the most shit and get away with it.
>>
>>335944908
I challenge those people to find me a major SJW panel canceled because of people who disagreed with them.
>>
>>3335943148

Don't be shit, there are simply elements of higher edcucation that are entirely moot currently. That doesn't mean those other resources have aomehow become less effective. I fucking wish I could go to school.
>>
They cancelled this four hours before it was supposed to start. What a fucking nightmare our education system is.
>>
>>335945143
school is a fucking joke unless you're doing stem

the only reason anyone goes for school to anything that isn't stem is because there are jobs that won't hire without a degree, you learn NOTHING of value that you couldn't have picked up yourself in 1/30th of the time and at less than 1% of the cost
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.