[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Bethesda has destroyed two of the best game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x960
Daily reminder that Bethesda has destroyed two of the best game franchises of all time and every new game gets worse. Can't wait to see the next elder scrolls FPS
>>
File: cucked.webm (867 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cucked.webm
867 KB, 640x360
Todd Howard does his beat, to be the "idea guy' that the 100's of Bethesda workers need. he keeps his hair nice and curly, and he keeps his voice at a reasonably high pitch.
>>
>>335938172
I've played both Fallout 3/NV and Skyrim/Oblivion before playing their respective prequels and I agree.
>>
I heard rumors there might be more than 5 voice actors for the new elder scrolls. Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: 1460675351223.png (434 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1460675351223.png
434 KB, 600x610
>>335938324
holy shit that guy is so small
>>
I heard the new game is set in the future so you can use guns and be a stealth sniper.
>>
>>335938324
When will they learn?
>>
Skyrim sucks
FO4 is fun, but not a very good Fallout game
>>
>>335938324
Penny doesnt even make eye contact with him, it's like he doesnt exist
>>
>>335938172
>He thinks any Bethshit game is good

Bethesdrones are literally the worse. I can't think of any single good game they have ever made. Stop buying they overhyped garbage and play real games you retards.

I tried Morrowind, it is garbage.
Oblivion, garbage.
Skyrim, garbage.
Fallout, garbage.
>>
>>335938172
>every new game gets worse
but skyrim was better than oblivion
>>
>>335940170
No....it wasn't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.