[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
I'm playing a No Grinding Ironman run of FE Awakening Hard Classic, and I'm wondering if my promotion strategy makes sense.

I'm waiting until 20 to promote, except for Sumia and Cordelia, who I'm promoting early at 10 so they can get Galeforce ASAP to pass on for broken kids. I'm also thinking of promoting my MU earlier than 20, just because he's turned out kind of weak, and Rally Spectrum is a really good skill that he could just rallybot with.
>>
File: sakura cosplay by emiknightly.jpg (572 KB, 1000x608) Image search: [Google]
sakura cosplay by emiknightly.jpg
572 KB, 1000x608
>>
>>335930537
>The implication that Kjelle didn't fuck Severa's brains out
>>
>>335930537
Hard mode classic is actually fairly easy if you know what you're doing; you don't need to think too deeply into it. You don't even need to breed your units, if you so choose. Yes, the kids are broken if you reach S support with their parents once they OP as fuck but you said you weren't grinding so that wod take forever to achieve.

The less units you train, the more experience those units get. Only use the select few characters you plan on taking to the final battle. Personally, I've never liked promoting at level 10 for the unit to reach its full potential but in awakening, you can just keep reclassing over and over if necessary.
>>
File: 1448652475558.gif (2 MB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1448652475558.gif
2 MB, 500x362
>>335930537
Can someone just spoil me on why theres a bunch of Awakening lookalikes in the new FE?
>>
>>335932141
It's literally them. They traveled from a parallel universe or something to try and change fate, i guess. I don't have the game but I get the gist of it.
>>
File: sakura3.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
sakura3.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1161
>>335931857
Staff~ Staff~
>>
Retard here. Does anyone know how to hack a 3DS? Please explain so a retard like me can understand.
>>
>>335932720
I was at 10.2 when I did this months ago. This is the guide I used, but it's probably outdated so look for something more recent unless you have an old system version.
http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW
>>
>>335932294
That's the story for Gen 2 units. for the Gen 1 units in Birthright, they're reincarnations.
>>
>>335932294
Getting real tired of all the parallel universe bullshit on FE. It's quickly replacing the "dragons"
>>
>>335933051
Thanks anon. I have a launch day 3DS so hopefully this will work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.