[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yfw people are literally scared of this boss. I'm helping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Yfw people are literally scared of this boss. I'm helping people out with this guy and the hosts are basically rolling around or standing in the distance, ocasionally coming in to try and get a hit and they get rekt by an easily dodgeable attack. Why would you even wanna play like this?
>>
Lothric prince was way worse. That teleport and the camera were a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>335908482
Right? I think it's from the meme that this guy is the hardest boss in the whole series that gets players running scared. I mean he is a bit tricky, and heaps of fun too, but hosts are so pathetic when they have to summon 3 phantoms
>>
>>335909383
I never had camera problems in this game. Honestly, if you lock on to the boss, I don't see how the camera could ever fuck up
>>
Haven't gotten up to him yet. On a scale of 1 to champion gundyr, how hard is he?
>>
>>335911027
What the fuck do you mean, "Right?". Do you agree with him or not?
>>
>>335911350

i killed champion in my 5th try, this faggot is wrecking me and i'm still stuck at him
>>
>>335908482
We're you the guy that helped me out earlier today, that was attack the dragon's feet 24/7? I think I did about 99% of the damage in the first stage.
>>
>>335911350
When will this "Champion Gundyr is hard" meme die?
>>
The fight is so tedious
>>
>>335911350
>champion gundyr
>hard
Beat him on my first try, whereas Nameless King rekt my shit about 10 times before i finally took him down solo.
>>
>>335911684
*Were
>>
>>335908482
Wanna help me out OP?

I'm trying to beat Nameless King before I finish the game.
Unless I can leave the Kiln without triggering an ending

>>335911137
The lock-on camera is super fucky in the King of the Storm phase.
>ahhh shit I'm flying above the camera's vertical limit
>whoa here comes an attack from off-screen
>time to get behind the dragon's head while he does the flame breath for free hits
>the camera casually slides inside of its body so I can't see shit

>>335911350
Do people really think Champion Gundyr is hard? He's almost easier than Iudex Gundyr given that his second phase is just a couple new moves and they're still easy to dodge.
>>
>>335911684
Don't use a summon at all next time you casual shitter, you don't have the right to criticising others
>>
>>335911350
>>335911697
>>335911703
>>335912014
No clue. Whenever I watch videos of people fighting them they can facetank 8 blows before getting low. In my game he'll put me to low HP with a single light attack.
>>
>>335912014
When you beat the final boss it gives you the option to stay in the current ng or move on.
>>
>>335908482
>People say how difficult Nameless is
>Don't have any problems with him

>People say how easy Oceiros is
>Can't beat his second phase without summons to at least distract him from attacking me all the time beacuse I can't find attack window when playing alone

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>335912014
Dodging the flight attack is easy. The lightning spear is easy enough to dodge, but to dodge the slash attack, simply roll right when the dragon begins to swoop down.

Also, not locking on works so much better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.