[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bad series with lots of titles. Fuck Dr. Mario. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: dr-mario-miracle-cure.png (249 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
dr-mario-miracle-cure.png
249 KB, 600x300
ITT: Bad series with lots of titles.

Fuck Dr. Mario. It's shit. Nintendo keeps returning to it even though it's fucking dreadful and was never good. There's like half-a-dozen games for a mediocre Tetris clone.
>>
>>335905949
>Dr. Mario. It's shit.

Sure it is, if you don't like videogames or fun. I love the Dr. Mario series. I play Miracle Cure all of the time. I hate that it took them so long to make a 3DS Dr. Mario.
>>
>>335905949
t. someone who is still butthurt about the Smash roster
>>
I love Dr Mario and it's my most played game on the 3DS.
>>
/v/ - calling all videogames shit
>>
>>335906301
No, it's utter shit, and they keep remaking it constantly.

Panel de Pon > Tetris > Puyo Puyo >> Puzzle Fighter >> Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble >>> Dr. Mario > Columns

(I've never played Kirby's Star Stacker or Magical Drop)
>>
>>335905949
Can someone explain to me why there are so many Mario vs Donkey Kong games? Who even plays them?
>>
>>335906605
>Panel de Pon first
Mah nigga, grade A tastes
>>
File: 1456528686267.gif (979 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
1456528686267.gif
979 KB, 400x316
>>335906605
>Tetris > Puyo Puyo >> Puzzle Fighter
>>
>>335906651
The first two were excellent (Donkey Kong '94 and Mario vs Donkey Kong) and I don't know who bought the others.
>>
>>335906605
Oh, fuck, I forgot Yoshi/Yoshi's Egg/Mario & Yoshi. Put that between Dr. Mario and Columns, it's trash-tier.
>>
>>335906605
That's, like, your opinion, mate. But why don't you make a thread about one of the puzzle game series that you enjoy? Or a positive thread about all puzzle games in general?

Dr. Mario is still great. Btw, I enjoy all of the series that you listed.
>>
>>335906864
Because Dr. Mario is awful. It's a legit bad game, an awful Tetris-like that sold because it was a Tetris-like game on the GB, and Nintendo flogs the fuck out of it for some fucking reason. I had to play it to complete Ultimate NES Remix and it was fucking excruciating, terrible game.

And, really, you enjoy Columns? Fucking hell, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>335905949
kys kys kys you stupid b8
>>
>>335907021
>board for people who like videogames
>person likes videogames

Yes, clearly there is something wrong with me. And I like most puzzle games. I used to play a lot of Columns at a friend's place who only had a Mega Drive and a PC.
>>
>>335907501
But Columns was awful, a Tetris cash-in with awful mechanics

It's the Tetris-clone equivalent of liking Bubsy the Bobcat.
>>
>>335905949

Whatever you're favorite weeb title is.
>>
>>335907987
Not Nepnep? ;_;
>>
>>335905949
I love Dr Mario. Or at least the old ones. I always play the SNES version when I'm sick. It's a fun game.
>>
>>335906605
Nah:

Panel de Pon > Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble = Meteos > Dr. Mario > Tetris = Puyo Puyo > Lumines > Columns >>>>> Puzzle Fighter > Bejeweled and all its clones
>>
Damn op. I play Dr. MARIO on my 3DS on the daily. I also played it a lot on NES Remix Championship mode. Do you suck at combos?
>>
>>335905949
No, Dr. Mario is fantastic. 64 was the fucking best thing ever. Too bad these budget downloadable titles are shit. Dr. Luigi has atrocious music.
>>
File: FB95IMG951461718298285.jpg (75 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
FB95IMG951461718298285.jpg
75 KB, 1136x640
>>335906605
>Columns being bottom tier

I usually dont call opinions wrong but holy shit thats wrong
>>
>all these Dr. Mario defenders

Not even OP but holy shit you guys have garbage taste. Is it just the nostalgia or something?
>>
>>335910737
OP, stop baiting already.
>>
>>335910737
hey guys not op here but do you guys all have shit taste????????????
>>
>>335906605
>>335906743
>>335908956

>all these niggas who love PdP as much as I do

Shit OP, you should have just made a Panel de Pon thread.
>>
>>335911846
If I could force Nintendo to grant me three wishes, I would ask for a new HD, 8 player Panel de Pon (kawaii fairies included, none of the Puzzle League DS crap), a new F Zero with as much love put into it as Mario kart 8, and a new Wave Race in the vein of that F Zero I asked for.
>>
>>335907632
We had Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind on my megadrive we were kids, it was somewhere between mediocre and alright.
>One of the few titles we had with multiplayer.
>Controls are alright, has a glide.
>Bubsy can go fast, good for showing off.
>Music is pretty catchy.
>Character says shit we don't understand in a funny voice.
>Did I mention it was one of the few titles with multiplayer?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.