[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nioh thread... Souls babies not allowed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3054210-3644455110-maxre.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3054210-3644455110-maxre.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
Nioh thread...
Souls babies not allowed.
>>
I'll bite, platform?
>>
>>335904673
so is the game out or just the demo?
>>
>>335904673
This game is better designed than souls, at least when it comes to combat the the dying/retry game loop.

Whereas souls you feel accomplished by cheesing things and running through hard parts. In this, once you get accustomed to the fighting mechanics you'll constantly be getting gear, game is all gear (skill) based.

Basically casuals' Ninja Gaiden.
>>
Does the damage percentage on armor matter more than the defensive multiplier?
>>
>>335904673
Tell me about Nioh
>>
50% Dark Souls
25% Onimusha
15% Ninja Gaiden
9% Way of the Samurai
1% The Witcher
>>
>>335906497
where comes the witcher part from?
>>
>>335904853
PS4.
>>335906648
Not-Geralt player character.
>>
>>335906497
ninja gaijin
>>
I really hope they patch in more weapons or skills because I can see it getting rather boring when every weapon basically feels the same just with different numbers attached to them. They also should just drop the stats system, it feels kinda forced.
>>
>Diablo tier loot
Hate this shit
>>
>>335904673
>...
>>
>>335904673

Jaime, is that you?
>>
>>335904673
Will there be a character creation in the final game, or we all have to play as japanese Geralt?
>>
>>335904673
Literally all they need to do is make his hair and eye color that vibrant in the game itself, and it will be 11/10. Right now he looks just a bit too old and gray for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.