[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not preordering legion yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: LegionWorldMap.jpg (365 KB, 1002x668) Image search: [Google]
LegionWorldMap.jpg
365 KB, 1002x668
What's your excuse for not preordering legion yet?
>>
Flying mounts, group/raid finder, cross-realm battlegrounds and instances.
>>
>>335898216
>Alliance zeppelin to Fjord flies right above the Broken Isles
>somehow for years nobody noticed a giant fucking landmass on the trip there

Is the WoW team the worst one out there?
>>
>>335898296
But anon, that's pretty much the whole game
>>
>>335898441
Awful, isn't it.
>>
>>335898216
I've had my fill of getting fucked in the ass by blizzard with WoD already
>>
>>335898431
They noticed it, no one just gave shit about it before
>>
File: 1374613822017.gif (909 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1374613822017.gif
909 KB, 200x200
>The gap between Howling Fjord and Broken isles is smaller than the length of Howling Fjord itself

Then how come I can't see it from Howling Fjord?
>>
>>335898216

Should I buy Legion and get fucked in the ass by blizzard again? yeah nah.
>>
>>335898431
It was camouflaged with magic.
>>
>>335898569

separate map file dummy

you realize the entire map of WoW is just in a warcraft 3 style engine and are map files played in third person.
>>
>>335898216
never played WoW and im not going to start now.
>>
>>335898216
Not enough Gallywix.
>>
File: Hoovy.jpg (31 KB, 455x417) Image search: [Google]
Hoovy.jpg
31 KB, 455x417
>>335898516
>no one just gave shit about it before
>when the whole plot of Pandaria was literally 'Horde vs Alliance over this new piece of land because it's land lel'
>>
>>335898216
Because IMO WoW is and always was garbage and a huge unentertaining time sink
>>
>>335898659
I realise that. I get that you can see Hellfire Peninsula from Silvermoon

The point is that it makes no sense.
>>
Honest question, did they cut that island to the southeast of the main isles
>>
>getting assblasted about wow lore in 2016
>>
>Blizzard asks for Brewmaster Feedback
>Players give it, Brewmaster is currently garbage
>"We've definitely heard the feedback. Brewmasters are currently in a really good looking spot"

>Blizzard ask for Arms Warrior feedback
>Players give it, Arms is shit
>"We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now"

>Blizzard asks for Blood DK Feedback
>Players give it, Blood is completely fucked and basically has a 2 button rotation, scales inversely with several stats and is generally shit to play
>"Death Strike is not moving back to costing Runes. Please advance the discussion to other topics"

>Blizzard asks for Fire Mage feedback
>Players give it, Fire is a 3 button snorefest with every single unique and fun mechanic stripped out of it
>COMPLETE FUCKING RADIO SILENCE

Why the fuck do they even ask for feedback when they respond to feed back by saying "YEAH WE HEARD YOUR FEEDBACK BUT IT'S WRONG"?
>>
I don't play shitty games
>>
>>335898216
But I did. I did it to play with some old high school friends that still play.
>>
>>335899206
can you link to these threads, i need a good laugh
>>
>>335899289
Brewmaster one
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714421#6

Warrior one
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714420#5

The DK one is a few builds old so it's buried somewhere.
>>
>>335898746
>>when the whole plot of Pandaria was literally 'Horde vs Alliance over this new piece of land because it's land lel'
No, because prince got lost there
>>
>>335898746
The plot of MoP is that Garrosh did nothing wrong but we're going to raid his ass anyway.
>>
Man, the disconnect between players and developers in this game is boggling. Why feign transparency when all your internal decisions are final anyway? Regardless thanks for the links friend.
>>
I find it funny how all you guys talk trash about Blizzard as if you knew better than them, lol. Here's a little protip for you: if you don't have an active subscription for WoW, you are not in any position to whine about how "bad" retail supposedly is. It's band waggoning ship jumpers like you who stop Blizzard from making the game better, because they need ressources and money to design and develope content. By unsubscribing and/or playing on pirate servers, you are essentially stealing Blizzards money and throwing the dev team into a vicious circle where they can produce ever less and less content, which you nostards then complain about even though it was you that caused the shortage of content.

Is WoW in the best shape it has ever been? No. Are there legitimate criticisms to be uttered about both the quality and quantity of content? Sure, but it's mainly because of petulant little children like you who always point the finger at others (in this case Blizzard) instead of just looking into the mirror for once and realizing that maybe - just maybe - YOU are the ones who have killed the game and reduced Blizzards ressources by being egoistical fucking self-centered entitled brats who think they immediately have to pull the money plug the moment that something doesn't go their way.

So unless you are subscribed to the game, please spare us your rethoric. Nobody cares about a bunch of unloyal traitors who, in reality, were never truly part of the community to begin with.
>>
>>335898216
I did, but only because its WoW.

every other mmorpg is korean grindfest garbage.

Game is still shit though, blizzards "play the way we want you to play or don't play at all" mindset is really pissing me off.

3 button rotations need to stop as well, playing MM hunter is boring shit.
>>
>>335898746
No one gave a shit about it before because every time somebody tried to do something like steal from the tomb of sargeras they'd either get fucked up by the tomb's guardians or killed by the insane demons within. That's what got main-timeline gul'dan killed. It also doesn't help that Suramar is under a protective magic shield a la dalaran until Legion, so it's basically just a hunk of rock infested with murderous shit and magic junkie elves with no real natural resources. It's the kind of place you don't want to go to unless you absolutely have to, whereas pandaria is resource-rich and had a race worth trying to convert to the alliance/horde.
>>
>>335899616
Their design process is mind boggling. Brewmasters currently scale inversely with their mastery and are balanced around walking around and picking up fucking bubbles that spawn on the ground to heal damage while they're tanking the boss. It's completely fucking retarded, yet someone actually looked at it and said "Yes, this is good, we're keeping this".
>>
I don't want to have to grind 10000 level 91 bear asses to get a legendary.
>>
>>335899496
>leader of the alliance of different races
>lol let's shit on everyone who isn't orc
Surely, he "did nothing wrong", retard
I always welcome genocide and racism, but it doesn't change the fact that Garrosh was retarded
>>
>>335898746
Pandaria was NEW land
there was a potential of new resources to get from, thats why they wanted to explore it

Broken island were already explored in wc2 by guldan and wc3 by maeiv/illidan, and there seem to be nothing spectular there

they only get there now is because legion has started their invasion on the broken island (an island nobody cares about)
>>
File: 1460747217000.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460747217000.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
>What's your excuse for not preordering legion yet?

Because I've given up on modern day Blizzard long ago and no amount of shilling is going to change that
>>
>>335899805
said it better than me >>335899898
>>
>>335899805
so the North Korea of Azeroth?
>>
>>335899830

Don't worry, you should get a couple just through questing :^)
>>
>>335898216
It isn't as good as vanilla.
>>
>>335901718
It's better than vanilla in every possible way
>>
>>335901718
you think you do but you don't
>>
>>335898216

I think I want to, but deep inside I know I don't
>>
SHILLS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
>>
>>335898296
Well shit i guess we are done here.
>>
>Official Role Forums Shutting Down May 6
lol
You think you want discuss different healers or tanks? Trust me, you don't
>>
>>335898296
Fucking luddite cuck
>>
>>335898216
how the fuck did an entire continent move so far east?
>>
>>335898216
I don't like to play the game anymore
>>
Is Broken Isle legit only the size of two northrend zones?
>>
>>335898781
How would you fix it?
>>
>>335898216
>implying i need an excuse
>>
>>335899206
Ruining Fury like that is pushing me to not even giving Legion a chance. I was willing to before but now, I can't even give a shit about it with my spec broken.
>>
>>335898216
I'm not cucked by blizzard
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_042516_212021.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_042516_212021.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
>>335899750
I do for another week and they're ruining my class even more so I'll keep complaining thank you very much. I was causiously optimistic but everything just points to Blizzard not learning anything as usual and will just make things worse down the line.
>>
>>335898216
Did the map shrink?
>>
>>335903752
>he actually has a kusoknight

Kill yourself
>>
>>335903848
It's a warrior
>>
>>335903971
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>335903752
pimpin char anon
why haven't you done challenge modes yet tho
>>
my 10 year anniversary for quitting wow is coming up, not looking to getting back in.
>>
>>335902312
Literally why?
>>
>>335899805
>>335899898
>No resources
>Nothing spectacular
Well then I guess we can ignore Val'sharah, Stormheim, Highmountain, and the fact that a powerful race of elves has lived there since before the Sundering. Wew
>>
>>335899750
Yes, Blizzard just doesn't have enough money! That's why the expansions are bad! Thanks anon
>>
>>335904846
Could be when the prepatch is coming and all the class changes are going live
Which fills me with terror because BrM sounds like pants ATM
>>
>>335904846
No resources, having dedicated forums would cost you a raid tier
>>
>>335899750

I don't need to pay for the "privilege" of being able to tell Blizzard what they're fucking up. Don't act like you belong on some objective high horse when you spout your nonsense drivel.
>>
File: 235.png (687 KB, 556x471) Image search: [Google]
235.png
687 KB, 556x471
Because all the friends i've made on the game have quit by now and its impossible to get a good group of players to hang out with anymore who don't quit in weeks.

MMOs are dead.
>>
>>335899750

Nice ad hominem bro, you've done a bang up job.
>>
>>335898216
Because I'm waiting for Blizzard to start offering Legacy servers
>>
I hate the state of modern WoW, more then enough of a reason not to touch that game
>>
File: B_dL8dCXEAAz3DW.jpg (41 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
B_dL8dCXEAAz3DW.jpg
41 KB, 599x337
Because this doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>335899750

Holy shit that was a adorable but Naw fuck you, I'd subscribed in the past I'm not a traitor just because I feel like the game isn't worth paying for anymore.

Good little diatribe though that was cute, I bet you feel very self important in the WoW community
>>
>>335898216
Arms and Fury warriors getting the same treatment like in WoD
>>
>>335898431
> US plane to LAX flies right above New Mexico
> Somehow for years no politician noticed a giant fucking state on a trip there
it can happen
>>
>>335909172
You mean a pristine realms, right?
>>
>>335898746
I mean one of the key underlying points in WoW has always been the race to reclaim new lands after old ones get filled. Kalimdor, in Vanilla, was almost completely uninhabited aside from some urban centers, whereas in Cataclysm most of it has been populated quite densely aside from Tanaris/Silithus/Un'Goro. The colonization effort moved to Northrend. Then it moved to Vash'Jir, Twilight Highlands, Gilneas and Lordareon etc. Then to Pandaria. Now to Broken Isles.
>>
>>335909172
Why not just play on them for free?
>>
they wont open legacy servers or anything alike anytime soon though, even if they have any intention. They need the hype purchases for Legion how small they might be. Opening or announcing Legacy servers before the release will decrease that amount. At least thats what they probably thinking right now.
>>
>>335898216
I hated the changes made in Cataclysm, quit there after years of enjoying it and each expansion I look at to see if they fixed their shit and it only gets worse.

Fuck this game.
>>
>>335898216
I have intelligence and taste above anyone who ponders about resubbing
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.