[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have hundreads of games in my backlog. Convince me to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: CgPWZwJUkAUKBEP.jpg large.jpg (98 KB, 1024x561) Image search: [Google]
CgPWZwJUkAUKBEP.jpg large.jpg
98 KB, 1024x561
I have hundreads of games in my backlog.
Convince me to play videogames.

protip : you [/spoiler]need to because im fucking tired of not playing videogames and shitpost all day long[/spoiler]
>>
Me on the left.
>>
File: cute girls.jpg (177 KB, 913x716) Image search: [Google]
cute girls.jpg
177 KB, 913x716
>>335897868
play a game with cute girls in it
>>
File: time.png (11 KB, 477x66) Image search: [Google]
time.png
11 KB, 477x66
stop buying video games and just get into an mmo you dumb fuck
>>
>>335898190
gw2 is terrible though
>>
>>335898089
Me on the right
>>
You need to install a game then uninstall it.

This will make you realize how easy it is to move on from game to game. If you find that you don't want to play a game anymore, just stop playing it. Keep saves of all your games backed up in case you want to go back in the future. Explore the world of video games without feeling obligated to sit through a long session. Load games up and don't even play them. Load them up and look at some settings/controls. Load them up, play a level, then uninstalling it.

Realize that playing games isn't your job or obligation. Try some out. Discover what makes games good to you.
>>
>>335898221
>so terrible that Ive played it for 1343 days
sounds like you have a bad case of git gud
>>
That game looks really interesting OP
>>
>>335898162
but those are boys anon
>>
>>335898089
>>335898267
me in the middle o_o
>>
>>335897868
Here is my tip for you.

http://whatshouldiplayonsteam.com/

Step 1. Roll
Step 2. Install game and finish it
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Repeat step 1.

If you can't finish your games, it's time to find a new hobby.
>>
I just started the first armored core
I guess you can have some trouble with the controls in the begining but once you get the hang of it you can enjoy muh fightan mechas
>>
I've been posting on 4chan for 8 years, but there's something that's always confused me. Do people actually believe those retarded posts like "HURR RESPOND OR DER WILL B A MONSTER UNDER UR BED 2NITE XD"? Are you all retarded superstitious 12 year olds? Are you just shitposters from /b/, who know that it's wrong but you think replying is "funny" for some reason? Are you just stupid and you see other people doing it so you do it too? And don't say you did it to get a response like this, because this is the only response I've ever seen criticizing such posts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.