[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Worldwide's Assassination Adventure is pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Mr. Worldwide's Assassination Adventure is pretty good.

I don't much care for a lot of the challenges just being "now kill the guy with this gun while wearing this disguise" and it's clear that the challenges exist to pad the amount of content in the episodes.

But on the upside, the maps are big and decently complex, there are some clever assassination setups, you can turn off all the handholdy bullshit.

I know I'm late to the game on this, but I never saw /v/ talk about it after we had all joked that 47 looked like Pitbull.
>>
>>335893063
I had so much fucking fun with the Vampire Magician challenges.
I love when Hitman goes silly.
>>
I also don't like how few voice actors there are. Having the same guy voice nearly every single guard in the entire game triggers my autism real hard.
>>
ive heard that the offline version of the game is completely stripped down compared to being connected to the server. is this correct?
>>
>>335893285
The writing for the people is really good though.
>>
>>335893961

What offline version?

I'm waiting for the disc version but am curious. I'm not a cuck who buys episodic games.
>>
>>335893961
I haven't tried playing it offline, but there is a bullshit message when you start the game up that says something like "An internet connection is required to experience the FULL RICHNESS of Hitman" or some shit like that.

It doesn't bode well for the offline mode.
>>
>>335893063
>$0,50 have been deposited in you paypal account
>>
>>335894135
If you have anything positive to say about a video game on the video games board, you're a viral marketer.

Don't EVER talk about video games I don't want to talk about.
>>
>>335893961
You don't get access to the challenge unlocks. Which range from useful, like starting with poison, to completely useless. The rest of the game plays the same.
>>
>>335894101
what triggers me really hard is that fucking message at the start saying the game has been made by a multicultural team. What is the point of this?
>>
>>335893961
FALSE FALSE FALSE

LIES LIES LIES

you cant play the game without always online DRM denuvo

ALARM !!! LIES LIES LIES!!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.