[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMf Q4vbMBaw Are you hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wow-legion-shop-header.03cKN.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wow-legion-shop-header.03cKN.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfQ4vbMBaw

Are you hyped?
>>
>>335890382
how about no
gtfo shill
>>
>>335890382
Fuck off kotick
>>
>>335890382
i used to play this game religiously. i've logged over 3000 hours on my main. i just don't have it in me anymore. the community was ripped aside and now everything is built up for the casual gamer. it's boring.
>>
>>335890382

wow its fucking nothing lmao
>>
>>335890382
It's pretty sad that the only Wow threads with replies are those for legacy servers. They single handely destroyed all of their credibility with WoD, i wouldnt be
surprised if legion sells poorly.
>>
An event where you can turn on your own faction is neat. Too bad it's in an unplayable game.

In addition, how the fuck do you just turn into Nathrezeim? Moreover, it once again showcases the idiocy of making player character one of Azeroth's finest heroes. It's one thing if you're a nameless adventurer and a cog in the machine, but if you're so easily corrupted, entrusting Ashbringer and such like to you is just silly.
>>
File: Striven.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Striven.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>335890382
Not for that event, no.

I can't wait to see all of the Legion art, animations, music and world design. It's going to be great!

I have a little hope for the game-play/mechanic relations in pvp. I played my arms warrior pvp niche until WoD stripped it of what I enjoyed, so maybe Legion will be better for me. I can't know until I play.

As for the game's structure, I'm not holding my breath. I liked how it was in vanilla, simple and unforgiving, giving meaning to it all. After TBC released I never cared about or tried to get gear, I'd just kill people with my honor gear and enjoy the game-play.
>>
File: sad.png (1 MB, 1909x865) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
1 MB, 1909x865
>>335890382
>>
>>335894854
qt >3
>>
>>335890382
50 cents have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>335891836
lol.

Don't you pay attention to lore at all anon?

They went back in time and gul dan made a propecy about you being corrupted by illidan before he went back in time to be a back in time good guy.

So really it's okay that they trust such an item to your corrupted ass, because you just go back in time and then you're a good guy, and then something something illidan, something naruu have not forgotten us, something back in time..

and that's why they give the ash bringer to the leader of every class, so he can sit comfortably and command his pandas to go kill 20 boars for him.
>>
>>335890382
>2016
>Blizzard
Facebook games aren't videogames
>>
>>335895119
lol,

Blizzard are so fucking dumb. They probably figured if the lore characters go 'back in time', their sub rate will also back in time.
>>
>>335895217
The only way to get the sub rate they had back then is to set up legacy realms and close down that steaming pile of shit called WoD/Legion once and for all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.