[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barotrauma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: barotrauma.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
barotrauma.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>What is this?
A free SS13-ish game about dying horribly on a submarine.
>Where do I get it?
http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
>Is there a server?
the current server that is up is wowzers, pass is rage
>Where do I get the subs?
https://mega.nz/#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw
>What do I do in-game?
General rundown is: Get generator running, set up the railguns, go to objective marker, kill monster/get artifact, go to endpoint. Also fix any hullbreaches and get any unwanted water out the sub during all of that.These tasks are all shared across the crew obviously, so you don’t have to (and shouldn’t) do all of it yourself.
>I’m new to this, should I take assistant?
No. The game has character skills and the assistant is objectively worst at everything. Take engie or mech.
>What are the controls?
WASD to move, E to interact, Tab to chat. Type "r;" in front of your message to talk on the radio. LMB uses most objects in your hand, some others have to be “aimed” with RMB first, like any weapon or the welder/cutter. CTRL to crouch.
>How do I set up the generator?
Set shutdown temp to 6-7k, then fission to 100% until around 2k (grid load and temp should be the same), then enable auto-adjustment and you’re basically done unless someone fucks with it. Just make sure to replace the fuel rod once it’s empty.
>How do I set up the railgun?
Set the capacitors to charge at 100% and put the shells into the loader (pick them up with E, then hit E on the loader and drag them into the boxes with your mouse). Protip: C4 (and possibly stun grenades) can be put into the shells to make them more deadly.
>How do I fire the railgun?
E on the periscope, then RMB to aim and LMB to fire.
>How do I equip a diving suit?
Unequip your current clothes, then hit E on the diving suit. Don’t forget to put in an oxygen tank
>>
>>335878194
>generator
>>
Now with 100% less randy opening all the goddamn ballast tanks and drowning us all
>>
>>335878381
not to mention he put all of the remaining fuel rods into the reactor, blew it up and ruined the entire mission
>>
>>335878504

That's how that fucking happened?

All fuel rods into reactor and overheated it?
>>
>>335878591
the mission where we couldn't get any fuel rods and quit, yeah
>>
File: 1452161899066.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452161899066.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>335878194
confirmed trojan virus

don't download the game
>>
File: DON'T PANIC.jpg (27 KB, 275x296) Image search: [Google]
DON'T PANIC.jpg
27 KB, 275x296
>>335878691
>>
Join mad server
>>
STUCK IN THE GODDAMN FLOOR

HELP

IN BALLAST ROOM, WITH A SUIT BUT RUNNING OUT OF O2. HULL BREACHED.
>>
>it's a steal all the wires server
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
bump for the badass mofo that keeps making these threads <3
>>
>>335881581
no, you
>>
classic griefing
>>
>>335881581
nah
>>
Why don't the captains ever report the enemies on the sonar? Now I'm fucking dead because of a brain dead shit stain.
>>
Its a fun game but the biggest issue is that unless you have someone making massive fuck ups constantly a half competent crew breezes through each match and so almost all of your time is spent just hanging out.
Unless that's changed. The game stopped working for me a month or two ago so I haven't been able to play it.
>>
>>335884157
Not really.
>>
I love the variety in gameplay. You can get killed by your captain, killed by security with a stick up their ass, or your engineers.

No wonder the /v/ servers constantly die out.
>>
>>335885026
maybe that's why we need a fucking general
>>
everyone left the server because of le epic griefers
>>
>>>/>>335881581
out/
>>
>>335885051
We had one, it died because of two reasons.
1. Some autistic high schooler in Poland kept DDOSing the servers.
2. The game isn't deep enough to play for more than a week or two straight, you need fresh blood and /vg/ doesn't that 'fly over' traffic.
>>
Why don't we all just play AVP2?
>>
How often does this game get new content?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.