[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /v/, my child. Confess your sins to me so that you may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: confessional.jpg (38 KB, 380x287) Image search: [Google]
confessional.jpg
38 KB, 380x287
Alright, /v/, my child.
Confess your sins to me so that you may be absolved.

I've never played a Dark Souls gamein online mode
>>
During these few months I've been playing primarily bioware-games
>>
>>335877463
tfw i have never played souls series in offline mode
>>
I never finished witcher 3. i did play over 200 hours doing everything, but after i went and recruited that enemy elf and did all follow up quests for every npc the magic was gone
>>
I have never played a single Doom game in my life
I've been playing vidya since '98
>>
The Last of Us is my favorite game of all time
I've never played a Souls game despite being pretty good overall at video games because I play to relax and I'm easily frustrated
I loved CoD multiplayer up to BO1, which was the last good one, and would absolutely love a CoD4 remaster assuming they don't futz around too much with it
>>
I don't actually play video games. I'm just really, really lonely
>>
I stopped playing Bloodborne shortly after beating Blood Starved Beast because I figured all the bosses would play out the same tedious way
>>
>>335877463
good lord you're beyond saving
>>
File: react 3.jpg (24 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
react 3.jpg
24 KB, 590x350
[Spoiler]GTAV and IV are [/spoiler]the best games in the series
>>
File: Bocchi about to go nuclear.png (193 KB, 498x370) Image search: [Google]
Bocchi about to go nuclear.png
193 KB, 498x370
>>335877463
I really like video games.
I wish more games would have lesbians.
I want to be a girl.
>>
>>335879981
your last one isn't a sin, also dark souls isn't that frustrating because its relatively fair, just really hard
>>
>>335879981
>that last spoiler
I have 1500+ hours in BO1's multiplayer particularly because the shotguns were addictingly fun to use
>>
>>335879854
dude go play doom 1, itll take like 15 minutes to beat at most and its rather charming
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 454x519) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18 KB, 454x519
I bought the full season of the new Hitman, and I actually like how the episodic format is working for it so far
>>
File: 1401682686667.png (90 KB, 191x242) Image search: [Google]
1401682686667.png
90 KB, 191x242
I've never played a Zelda game
I've never played a Doom game
Up until recently I'd never played a Meal Gear game.
>>
I played the original Final Fantasy years ago only after FF7 and 3/6. I thought it was way too hard and didn't see why anyone liked it at all. It's was only in recent years I learned you don't start with ANY weapons and bought weapons and armor had to be equipped manually.
>>
>>335880612
>1500 + hours
I had about that much, 65 days or so, ONE THE Wii VERSION, I USED THE NUNCHUCKS, they're pretty decent actually
>>
I cheesed every boss in Demons' Souls the first time I played. Looked them up in a guide. Most of them I shot them from outside the fog gate with the lava bow. Years later after I'd gotten super into Dark Souls I went back and did a proper playthrough. Also one time when I was playing Dark Souls 2 I got invaded in Archdragon Peak or whatever its called with those infinite stamina faggots and I just alt+f4'd because I was already pissed off at the level and didn't want to deal with some twinking 2edgy4u faggot as well
>>
File: 1407212922065.jpg (78 KB, 771x547) Image search: [Google]
1407212922065.jpg
78 KB, 771x547
>>335881579
I got the Wii version as a gift and dropped ~200 hours on it before I got the PS3 version, too many literal children running around in the Wii one but it was alright.
>>
>>335877463
i own a console from two different companies.
>>
>>335877463
I buy consoles but never get any games for them. I buy them purely to make their sales number higher and spite pcfags
>>
>>335880752
got it for free with my 390

used to do suit only, SA runs in blood money, probably put over 300 hours into it on the PS2 and then another 50 on Steam

the new game is a tad unpolished in some areas and has some small immersion breaking bugs but for the most part I love it a lot
>>
>>335880850

Dude, go play a Zelda. You should be able to emulate the essentials

I installed Silent Hills 2, Amnesia and Dead Space because I heard they were good but I pussied out of playing them and they've been on my HDD since forever
>>
File: Rei.jpg (397 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
397 KB, 850x1201
I only played a link to the past, loved the game but I have no interest to play the rest of the zelda series.

I suck at pvp but I still want to play with other people, I avoid team based games and go for games like dark souls where I can pvp without making the team suffer from my lack of skill.

I liked heavy rain despite the weird plot holes.

Prototype 2 is better than 1 if you ignore the story.
>>
i never played zelda games or any of the games that made Nintendo famous.
>>
>>335882171
I bought a PS4 literally just for Bloodborne. I played until Paarl and realized that they took all the shitty aspects of Dark Souls and made them the entire game and haven't touched it since release week. My PS4 at this point is exclusively for netflix.
>>
>>335882386
May I recommend Dying Light
>>
>>335882591
Was a great game but played it on my pc. This is probably going to sound really faggy but ever since I started playing games at a solid consistent 60 fps I've noticed that fps drops and low fps (30 and under) makes me nauseated. Especially first person games.
>>
>>335882871
Meh, I prefer 30 fps in general.
>>
I buy games and don't play them
>>
I killed whacka in Paper Mario on more than one playthrough.
>>
>>335882960
99.9999999999% of Steam users do this
>>
I used password demons to beat Strange Journey.
>>
>>335881967
I actually thought the Wii version had more mature people on it, or at least friendlier, then again I played HCTDM exclusively. Do you remember any of the clans? OFC? Vipers? O.D.I.R.T.Y.? HCTDM (clan), 65th or whatever that mexican clan was? those QC faggots? I also logged 20 days of gameplay on modern warfare reflex and about 40 on MW3 for the wii
>>
>>335882386
I just bought the PS4 for DS3, love it.
>>
>>335883236
There were more friendly adults but also more annoying fucking kids, at least for me
PS3 version was almost exclusively spicks/nignogs micspamming shitty rap with their families screaming in the background
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.