[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished pic related, game is very nice! Why /v/ shit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
Just finished pic related, game is very nice!
Why /v/ shit on this game? It's because furry shit or the creator is the problem? I don't remember.
>>
>>335874110
Because of furry shit.

That's your answer. Thread has outlived its usefulness.
>>
I thought it was less cuz furry shit and more cuz badly drawn furry shit. I enjoyed the game, but even the sycophants at Deviantart would turn their noses up at these character designs.

Except Fidget. I love Fidget.
>>
Because le ebin /v/ hates everything meem
>>
File: comrades have arrived.png (1 MB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
comrades have arrived.png
1 MB, 1680x945
>>335875007
>that image
Now I want to post the amazing edit I made a year ago.
>>
File: 1460394711212.gif (3 MB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1460394711212.gif
3 MB, 257x212
>>335875007
This I can understand. It felt like I was seeing an animation on paint from 2002. And I love Fidget too.

>>335875491
Don't sexualize Fidget.
>>
Because it has an incredibly shallow, piss easy combat system where most encounters seemingly have no thought put into them, shitty bosses, very uninspired metroidvania elements that feel thrown in there just because and a furry art style. The difficulties are fucking awful too. Instead of making the enemies more difficult and aggressive so that the combat's more demanding and maybe you'd have more of a reason to use the moves you're given, they just increase the damage instead so everything kills you in one hit.
>>
Liked the story, Found it too easy to the point where I literrally just fly around between all the stages...

But I was invested and having fun and wanting to know the whole story. Shame no sequel ever.
>>
>>335875730
>>335875827
I played in the hardest dificulty, had trouble with HP. But in the 3 chapter, it was a breeze. Why no sequel ever?
>>
>>335875827
It doesn't need a sequel. Doesn't mean Dean doesn't want to make one someday.
>>
>>335874110
fidget is hot yea
>>
>>335876048
That looks like sheet.
>>
>>335876156
yea but i have to post it or it'll come alive
>>
>>335874110
I enjoyed it. However I haven't bothered playing it again after I got all my achievements.
>>
>>335875730
Ok. Post a Metroidvania with better, deep combat. Oh that's right you can't cuz it's all single attack one animation non combo shot.

Stop acting like dust should have had souls/dmc levels of depth you fucking mongoloid.

The rest of your post is shit too. Kys faggot.
>>
>>335876485
Got the platinum on first run too.
>>
>>335876281
That's a good excuse.
>>
>>335874110
I'm planning on finally getting around to playing it on mobile now that it updated with controller support
>>
>>335875007
>>335875491
I want to worship Fidget's paws.
>>
>>335876852
Go ahead. She doesn't exist, and if she did she would burn you for such a proposal.
>>
>>335876630
If you think a huge amount of pointless moves and garbage enemies that can be cheesed in a million ways makes for a good combat system, then I'm sorry to inform you but you simply have bad tastes. Even La Mulana's combat system is more engaging than the garbage you see in Dust. You can fucking kill most enemies in the game by sliding on the ground and you will never get harmed (can even get the 1000 combo achievement this way. A variety of combos only make a game more deep if the enemies are designed in a way to encourage and reward different approaches. Dust is mindless as fuck so the choice between one attack or another is irrelevant.
>>
>>335876998
I want her to bully me, though
>>
>>335877186
NO POO POO HEAD FUCK OFF WITH YOUR POOPINIONS POOGGOT!!!!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.