[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend The Witcher games are anymore a "real"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dragon age witcher 3.jpg (118 KB, 960x681) Image search: [Google]
dragon age witcher 3.jpg
118 KB, 960x681
Why do people pretend The Witcher games are anymore a "real" RPG than the Dragon Age games?

In Dragon Age when it comes to dialogue, you're stuck with
>TELL ME ABOUT LORE SHIT THAT DOESN'T IMPACT THE DIALOGUE CHOICES
>Yes
>Sarcastic yes
>No

In Witcher when it comes to dialogue, you're stuck with
>TELL ME ABOUT LORE SHIT THAT DOESN'T IMPACT THE DIALOGUE CHOICES
>Yes
>Sarcastic yes
>No
>>
>neo /v/ will post in this bioshill thread
>neo /v/ will bump this bioshill thread
>>
>>335873834
good work with the bump
>>
File: 1457640103312.png (908 KB, 1145x873) Image search: [Google]
1457640103312.png
908 KB, 1145x873
the best game of all time
the magnum opus of the medium
the Godfather II of video games
Bravo CDPR
>>
There many Roles to play in the Witcher, so long as you want to play Geralt

I'd rather have a decent RPG using the witcher engine
>>
Even the best Dragon Age can't compare to the worst Witcher game

fuck off with your watered-down BioWare bullshit
>>
>>335876694
That's a lie, man. And I like The Witcher way better.
The first Witcher games were really damn clunky.
>>
I'm actually playing the first Witcher right now. I just finished Chapter 2. I have to admit that I'm having trouble staying interested.
>>
File: mnivvuN72m1r6veh8o1_500.jpg (31 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
mnivvuN72m1r6veh8o1_500.jpg
31 KB, 500x318
>>335873541
Reminder that the PC of Dragon Age 2 is just a lazy copypaste of Throne of Bhaal's main villain.
>>
I haven't played any of the Witcher games, but I'd say they're likely better than the Dragon Age series.

What a fucking pile of poorly-made trash.
>>
>>335876845
Abhorrent taste.

You probably haven't even sprouted your first pubes either, cunt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.